Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO now] SOFIN - International fiat platform for P2P loans  (Read 7683 times)
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:39:16 PM

Hello! I have a question. Do I get any benefit being an investor of your company? If yes, which ones?

Being SOFIN investor gives you an opportunity to get an access to the platform and higher rating in the system allowing you to get credits with lower percent rate.
Also, our investor gets profitable tokens which rate will be supported by the commission received by the platform from given loans; plus, part of the loan can be given in Sofin tokens, which will be converted in to fiat money for the borrower. This allows lender to generate income on loan percentage.  Wink

Why you need tokens if a loan can be given in fiat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RadekG (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:41:51 PM

Hello! I have a question. Do I get any benefit being an investor of your company? If yes, which ones?

Being SOFIN investor gives you an opportunity to get an access to the platform and higher rating in the system allowing you to get credits with lower percent rate.
Also, our investor gets profitable tokens which rate will be supported by the commission received by the platform from given loans; plus, part of the loan can be given in Sofin tokens, which will be converted in to fiat money for the borrower. This allows lender to generate income on loan percentage.  Wink

Loans are issued in the fiat currency of the country where the borrower resides. This allows the currency to be exchanged through the SOFIN token if the creditor and the borrower are from different countries. Smiley
Deshich

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:12:07 PM

Loans are issued in the fiat currency of the country where the borrower resides. This allows the currency to be exchanged through the SOFIN token if the creditor and the borrower are from different countries. Smiley

But what happens with tokens if borrower and creditor are from the same country? Maybe tokens give you the right to take part in decision process of the company?
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:15:44 PM

But what happens with tokens if borrower and creditor are from the same country? Maybe tokens give you the right to take part in decision process of the company?

You can store your tokens in your SOFIN wallet for future operations in which you will need your tokens. Token holders do NOT take any part in decisioning of the company and do NOT give you the right in deciding the SOFIN's platform future.  Smiley
Deshich

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:22:53 PM

You can store your tokens in your SOFIN wallet for future operations in which you will need your tokens. Token holders do NOT take any part in decisioning of the company and do NOT give you the right in deciding the SOFIN's platform future.  Smiley

Awesome, nice service btw, thanks a lot for your answers. I will try to meet all possible requirmeents to join you guys!
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

Awesome, nice service btw, thanks a lot for your answers. I will try to meet all possible requirmeents to join you guys!

Join us, it will be a pleasure to see you around our community. Cheesy
Deshich

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:45:22 AM

When we get our tokens, can we sell them in other exchanges or we have to wait until the ICO ends?
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:25:40 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 10:46:42 AM by RadekG

When we get our tokens, can we sell them in other exchanges or we have to wait until the ICO ends?
Every week we calculate tokens of our participants.
Yes, to store tokens you must wait till we will be on Exchange platforms in January 2018.  Wink

Deshich

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:45:23 AM

Yes, to store tokens you must wait till we will be on Exchange platforms in January 2018.  Wink

On how many exchanges you plan to be listed?
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

Yes, to store tokens you must wait till we will be on Exchange platforms in January 2018.  Wink

On how many exchanges you plan to be listed?

Now we have agreements with one stock exchange market to list our tokens, we are ineligible
to open details before ICO closing date.
Deshich

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:05:08 PM

What makes you different from similar platforms? What are your differentiating aspects?
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

What makes you different from similar platforms? What are your differentiating aspects?
Functions
1. Clients scoring and verification
2. Holding clients database and representation clients to each other
3. Offered conditions database
4. Contract creation
5. Contract conditions fulfillment control
6. Guarantee fund function

Differences from Competitors
SOFIN Platform
All competitors can be divided into two categories:
• Traditional P2P Lending (Lending Club, Zopa, bezbanka.ru, etc.)
• Loans in cryptocurrency (Everex, POLONIEX, Btcjam, etc.)
Our transaction storage system is more open than the first category. You can
remember at least a scandal with Lending Club when the turnover of the company
was artificially overstated.
SOFIN transactions are stored in a decentralized storage facility based on
blockchain.
There is also a powerful bonus model based on the private SOFIN
token (more in the Smart Contract Structure section).
We benefit from the second category with the legal purity and transparency of
each transaction.
The loan is given in the fiat currency of the Borrower’s country
according to the law. So the Creditor has a clear, legitimate reason to repay his
loan.
In addition, we differ from both options with the existence of our own guarantee
fund, which reduces the risks of Creditors (more in the Guarantee Fund section).
We give loans to both individuals and small and medium-sized businesses. For
businessmen it can be both a business development loan and the one to start
a new one. The main thing is to make the project viable.
The risk assessment methodology, including the startups, has already been tested
in practice. For the startups it will also be a plus if the Borrower has already
proven its reliability by taking and returning consumer loans. His ranking and
history of consumer loans will be available to the system, and the chances
of getting credit for business will grow significantly.
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

Please check the white paper on our website to see important development stages of our
company sofin.io
Deshich

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:16:19 PM

Yes, to store tokens you must wait till we will be on Exchange platforms in January 2018.  Wink

I meant when we buy tokens, can we sell them immediately lol, but i got your point
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:28:00 PM

I meant when we buy tokens, can we sell them immediately lol, but i got your point

You will have to wait until our token will be listed on exchanges  Wink
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

Dev, Is there a bonus for investing in the pre-sale?
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:30 PM

Dev, Is there a bonus for investing in the pre-sale?

The best bonus is the price of token now. You can buy 1 SOFIN  for 0,5 $ .
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

I can assure you if Bitconnect news is true most of these P2p loan system will disappear, I still don't know who in a sysytem like this. project like this will succeed, who will bear the bad loan/debt

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
RadekG (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:16 PM

I can assure you if Bitconnect news is true most of these P2p loan system will disappear, I still don't know who in a sysytem like this. project like this will succeed, who will bear the bad loan/debt

Blockchain provides new opportunities for IT technologies in banking and provides new possible
ways of applying this technology. We use blockchain to fix the deal between the loan issuer and the borrower, store its information and
keep it transparent.

We fulfill different functions such as:
1. Clients scoring and verification
2. Holding clients database and representation clients to each other
3. Offered conditions database
4. Contract creation
5. Contract conditions fulfillment control
6. Guarantee fund function

We have there are three levels of guarantee fond for our clients : 100 % / 75%  / 50% of the loan amount.

Finally, in conclusion, we are sure in success of the project. We have everything we need to reach our goals: good and
professional team, knowledge, skills and experience, high level business model understanding.
Deshich

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:08 PM

I know that, in case of the default, you will send all documents to the courts, that's right? I would like to ask what type of documents you will send? Which ones? Do you have a list?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: