Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High rank user needed!  (Read 479 times)
MaxFrost (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:32:13 AM

Dear participants of the forum! We are seeking a user with the ‘legendary’ or any other high status without negative karma in order to post some info about our ICO project on the English speaking thread. All the materials are ready and translated. There would be no need to moderate the channel either.
Will PM all the details about the project and the reward to any interested party.
Please get in touch!

Cheers!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neurolicious

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

so you need a bait? lol
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:48:56 PM

what is your project idea?
Until the highest ranking of your choice Undecided

edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

the highest ranking is the legend and the second highest is the hero, so only 2 of your choice, but if i can try it but i am at level full member
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

the highest ranking is the legend and the second highest is the hero, so only 2 of your choice, but if i can try it but i am at level full member
The highest ranking is Administrator, then the second is Global Moderator. Legendary rank is at number 4/5 below than Satff/moderator.
I wonder why people need a high rank user to post their ICO thread. Why mate?
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:39:32 PM

The highest ranking is Administrator, then the second is Global Moderator. Legendary rank is at number 4/5 below than Satff/moderator.

No other reasons except to make the project looks more trust-able or reliable enough imo, this offer makes the upcoming project looks fishy instead of reliable. ICO project does not need high rank account to post the thread, just show your project to us and people are smart enough to see whether your project is good or not.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1479

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:52:20 PM

PM me your project and I'll check. If it's not pure scam and it's ok for forum rules I can post your thread.
If it's another exxx airdrop token or worthless waves asset don't even PM me though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
peestash

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:12:43 PM

Seems like nobody needs me there
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:09:01 PM

This looks sketchy... If you have a decent project, no legendary account is needed to make it look trustworthy.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:09:19 PM

hopefully you can get it, but it really does not have to be like that,
maybe there is a policy from you that require like that. success for you and the project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:43:02 PM

you can use campaign manager
dafar, yahoo, sylon all legendary account
another jamal hero member account

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

Dear participants of the forum! We are seeking a user with the ‘legendary’ or any other high status without negative karma in order to post some info about our ICO project on the English speaking thread. All the materials are ready and translated. There would be no need to moderate the channel either.
Will PM all the details about the project and the reward to any interested party.
Please get in touch!

Cheers!

So that person only needs to post the whole about your ANN thread? is that right? If this is the only that we have to do you should include on how much you are going to pay.

Don't take it literally about administrator they aren't even interested on this type of offer. And about the high ranking, it looks more good to see if someone posted it with higher rank. Others are looking as a scam if a newbie posting their ANN.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:08:57 AM

But if your product is good, it looks good...so why does it need to be posted by a high ranking member?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:59:25 AM

Buddy why ICO team always search for high rank holders to announce their topic is because newbie or junior members cant post images or banners in their ANN thread. So they always get the help of high rank members for it. Without posting the images of the project, banners and roadmap, the ANN thread wont be attractive and many visitor's don't prefer to read the whole post to know about the concept or idea behind the ICO. If the users or visitors like the idea, then they will read the whole post and the whitepaper.
huma nguyen

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:45:38 AM

seem nobody look at topic..
matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

Please get in touch!

Cheers!

hoooo you need high rank user................. but i'm new this field infact i'm new buier. actually in this had legend, sr. member, junior member and new buyer.i don't understand why mostly ICO team search for only high rank members.if you are ideas and products are good then no need senior or junior just we need to trust.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

This does look a bit dodgey, but what is your project? If you can give more details and information I might consider some others would too probably.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:32:44 PM

Lol this must be a scammy ico if you try to get attention this way. A good product or idea dont need much promotion, especially this way
AntCoin_dev

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:11:01 PM

If your project is good, you dont need high level user. :p
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:06:19 AM

IMO, you do not have to hire a high-ranking member here to post about your ICO project. In fact, you can do it yourself and let someone quote your post. That's it. You can even save money if you do that.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: