Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has anyone tried freebitco.in investment?  (Read 1290 times)
Pursuer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:42:48 AM

I was always skeptical about freebitco.in investment and all the changes they have made, but it seems like they are doing fine after all this time. the site is turned into a proper gambling site instead of just being a faucet.

I tried their investment (4.08% annual profit) by making a small deposit and by following the funds I see their main wallet currently contains 508BTC that is $2.4 million!
https://blockchain.info/address/1CE5T4P6WmFUQvQFwvedgTEc5Z7BSVJLVN

does anyone have any feedback on their services?

for example I didn't find any Contacts/support/ticket section on the site. what do you do if you have an issue?

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

I was always skeptical about freebitco.in investment and all the changes they have made, but it seems like they are doing fine after all this time. the site is turned into a proper gambling site instead of just being a faucet.

I tried their investment (4.08% annual profit) by making a small deposit and by following the funds I see their main wallet currently contains 508BTC that is $2.4 million!

for example I didn't find any Contacts/support/ticket section on the site. what do you do if you have an issue?
I searched and found contact formular at FAQ. First log in, then go to FAQ and scroll down to "How can I contact you?". There you see the contact form. Didn't find any other contact infos. That's wired.
I didn't invest, because the interests would be to low for little amounts, so I prefer Bitfinex for lending. At earlier times I used poloniex, as I still trusted them.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

For me, freebitco.in is quite good in terms of reputation. I'm pretty sure people have been using their faucet for a long time already, though I'm not sure about their gambling feature. But personally though, I really don't trust any site that offers "investments". Not that I think freebitco.in is legit, it's just that I always automatically think of "scam" or "ponzi" when reading the term "investment" when browsing cryptocurrency websites.

I searched and found contact formular at FAQ. First log in, then go to FAQ and scroll down to "How can I contact you?". There you see the contact form. Didn't find any other contact infos. That's wired.
I didn't invest, because the interests would be to low for little amounts, so I prefer Bitfinex for lending. At earlier times I used poloniex, as I still trusted them.
If you want information about them, then here are some. Not sure if these information are legit though.

Name:Interglobal Limited
Street:Suite 102, Ground Floor
Blake Building, Corner Eyre & Houston Str
City:Belize City
State:Belize
Phone:+223.2839
Email:support@freebitco.in

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

I have been using their service for a while now and it has never failed me at least up till now. I have been getting about 0.01% of the amount I have in my wallet daily and I make use of the inbuilt wallet normally for transactions (both receiving and sending). They have been able to keep up with their good reputation since 2013 and they are still growing. (All the details you need to know about their operation is on their site as well).

I also loved how they managed the last fork and how they disbursed the BCC pretty fast in form of BTC though, as well as how good they are at giving information on any subsequent fork and their stand.

You can still do your own due diligence though, but from my angle, investing with them has been pretty awesome. It is still risky anyway, not having control of your funds since they operate a centralized wallet, so, I wont advise you put more than you cannot afford to loose. This is life and anything can go pretty bad. However, since they have been around for a while, and with the fact that they have a good contact support with some solid team, I doubt if there should really be much of an issue with them at the long run.
You can let me know if you need more info.

You can find the contact/support section if you click on the FAQ tab.

Cheers!
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:42:20 PM

I have been using freebitco.in faucet since a long time, i have had no issues with them,They also pay 50% commission on referrals.
The best part of freebitco.in is they are paying weekly on time with accurate amount.One among legitimate faucets.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

Freebitco.in that site honestly is faucet and lottery before but when start dice game was trending in bitcoin before they added dice game in their site until they also added the browser mining  and investing..
They are improving their site and adding more choices where you wanted to multiple your bitcoins.. And i think the owner of the site is member here in forum i just don't remember the name there is someone has official thread before for freebitco.in.. or maybe its in other forum ,,..
Well i can say maybe they are trusted site since they are still alive for a long time but beware of invest lots of bitcoin.. we are still in online that anytime   we can be scam..

Make crypto as your bank.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

I think they give out way too little for investors, given that you'd have to invest a significant amount to even think of making a profit.
4.08% per year is just not enough if you consider the risk of leaving your coins with them for over a year.

I prefer investing in websites that share profit based on an actual profit or loss percentage, preferably for less than 1 year.

On CryptoGames for example, you'd make way more profit in less than a year.

Take a look at this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796062.0 ([Crypto-Games.net] Investment Returns, Updated weekly, Week 35, +27.96% in BTC)

Zocadas

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:03:12 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 04:34:19 PM by Zocadas

I think they give out way too little for investors, given that you'd have to invest a significant amount to even think of making a profit.
4.08% per year is just not enough if you consider the risk of leaving your coins with them for over a year.

I prefer investing in websites that share profit based on an actual profit or loss percentage, preferably for less than 1 year.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796062.0 ([Crypto-Games.net] Investment Returns, Updated weekly, Week 35, +27.96% in BTC)

Yes, that is right, that the interests are low.
But the risk seems not to be high. They pay the interests daily, as I read, or did they change that? Anyway, the benefits are too low.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

you i Tried freebitco.in Investment program , 4% interest rate is normal just for keeping balance in wallet . in this main drawback is to control your greed and keep away from multiplier

Freebitco.in is trustable website also an old gambling website . They charge withdraw fees when you need money in urgent
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:52:16 PM

They're holding that freedogeco.in aswell, right? can that be more profitable? I mean if they're the owners and have that option as they do on bitcoin version.

I've stopped using their service a long time ago, but with the experience I've had with them, It's unlikely or not at all likely, that they'll scam you. Also, if that 4,08% fixed or does it depend on contract or the sum invested?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Zocadas

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

They're holding that freedogeco.in aswell, right? can that be more profitable? I mean if they're the owners and have that option as they do on bitcoin version.

I've stopped using their service a long time ago, but with the experience I've had with them, It's unlikely or not at all likely, that they'll scam you. Also, if that 4,08% fixed or does it depend on contract or the sum invested?
No, it is fixed but they calculate daily down. On doge, I had great experiences on poloniex. But now not trustable anymore.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

You can make more than those 4% per year from lending your bitcoin in margin lending if you will get 0.02-0.04% daily interest.

Daily interest rate (%)   APR (%)
0.01                                   3.65
0.02                                   7.3
0.03                                   10.95
0.04                                   14.6
0.05                                   18.25

I find investing in freebitco.in quite risky and 4% is not quite worth to take that risk. I will rather lend my bitcoin for margin trading in multiple exchange platforms.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:30:42 PM

Positive feedback from me. I use their investment feature since they introduced it to the site. The rates are low, it's true, and similar to saving accounts interest at the banks, but here we receive income in BTCs, what is very good, and using a trusted and legit Bitcoin's site active since 2013, always bringing new features to its users with friendly support. I always let some money resting there, just humble amounts.

Many people say about other investments that seem better. I think the best to do is to use all the good investment opportunities we have and split our money among them. If one goes wrong, you have another ones to recover your losses.

Support: message Myfe or wetsuit on forum or post on their official thread at Micro Earnings section or Gambling section.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:38:57 PM

I think that the profit of freebitco.in is actually considerably higher than its rivals.
If we consider HalleyBTC give 0.01% daily and so do BW.com.

In response to OPs question, as no one has yet mentioned values, I put 0.66BTC into their site when the BCH fork happened (because I didn't want to fiddle with the BCH myself - I earnt interest on this as well until I was stupid and decided to plunge that money into hashnest who hadn't yet opened withdrawals).

I'm hoping to do the same with these forks as well once more information becomes avaliable.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

It gives so little interest, if you go to poloniex you will earn 0.02% interest per day, about 7,2% per year, and sometimes it goes to 0.05% per day, so you should take a look at there.
And i trust more in poloniex than in a faucet, because that faucet is holding a lot of funds at the moment, maybe polo does the same too.
But i think that you can easily get those 4% in just a trade, instead of waiting 12 months to get them..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:04:07 PM

It gives so little interest, if you go to poloniex you will earn 0.02% interest per day, about 7,2% per year, and sometimes it goes to 0.05% per day, so you should take a look at there.
And i trust more in poloniex than in a faucet, because that faucet is holding a lot of funds at the moment, maybe polo does the same too.
But i think that you can easily get those 4% in just a trade, instead of waiting 12 months to get them..

Firstly, Poloniex isn't experiencing a situation where traders are slowly but surely migrating to Bittrex for nothing ~ people are losing their confidence in that exchange due to the lacking interest to solve problems.

Secondly, there is a difference between trading and lending your money to a reputable site/service, where trading requires proper market understanding, and the will to take the high risks of trading whatever crypto currencies.

Lending your money to a service fits in the category of passive income, and for that reason is a much sought after way of investing despite the generally lower annual returns ~ lower overall risk equals lower rewards.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 853

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:15:19 PM

As I know and remember from old posts (sorry if I say something mistake, confirm to be more sure) freebitco's owners have mining farm with 0.1% of total hashrate and they are going to grow and they need invested money for that + covering transaction fees and etc. To say trust, their income % doesn't sounds well for me, higher one would be better. Currently I can't see anything wrong in them, freebitco is the most known website in bitcoin industry, even local banks were advertising them.
Contact them on email (see on website) or pm to OP of ann thread.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:15:49 AM

I am afraid to invest in that sites despite that a lot of positive feedback given by the member, and now the sites has turned into a famous gambling sites, but the reputation of the sites is not too good, I think I won't put any of my money in that site, something seems not right although until now everything is fine, but you contact the support  to figure out your doubt
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:00:31 AM

Freebitco.in is a reputable one. I just don't know how profitable it is. This is a bitcoin gambling site. Means, there's a possibility also that you could loss your roll of investment also. It's because when the house lose, you lose also. That's how the investment on gambling site works.
But in terms of reputation. Yes, it's a reputable site. So don't worry being scammed. It's different from any HYIP sites. But you must make a wise decision before jumping in to this kind of investment because you could lose your money also because it's a gambling site. Invest only an amount that you can afford to lose.

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1877

Metawin.com

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:46:42 AM

I am afraid to invest in that sites despite that a lot of positive feedback given by the member, and now the sites has turned into a famous gambling sites, but the reputation of the sites is not too good, I think I won't put any of my money in that site, something seems not right although until now everything is fine, but you contact the support  to figure out your doubt
What do you think is not right with the site ? They're operating for a couple of years now and still paying everyone. I haven't see any scam accusations against them.

4% return is still better than holding bitcoin on your desktop wallet but there are better sites to invest on imo. On crypto-games I had a 10% return on my bitcoin investment after 3-4 months.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀