Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▆ █ [ANN] FIINU BANK █ ▆ █ BRITISH BLOCKCHAIN BANK █ ▆ █ PRE ICO OPEN █ ▆  (Read 2061 times)
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

it seems like this is a good project to follow, perfect concept and good planning, I just hope it will not have any problems with the local area or regulation, I like the team, even though they have not shown their experience, hopefully they can bring this project into success
If this is located in England, they need to comply with British AML regulations. Most of the ICO's located in Europe will not have a problem dealing with that. This is a great project to look for.
wavespump

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:27:16 AM

400k eth maximum cap seems too large, I am watching this project anyway.
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:21:01 PM

400k eth maximum cap seems too large, I am watching this project anyway.
Yes. But it is the Maximum cap and not the Minimum.The Money Back Guarantee is quite unique with their project. I reviewed their team, every connections from linkedin and i was amaze how professional the people involve. This is quite a project everyone need to look for this year. 90% Money Back  Cheesy.
brokens

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:51:08 PM

Interesting projects, I would like to see how the team in this project will make this project successful. i am hope your project will be successfully in the future. regards from me.  Smiley
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

Arguably should consider myself as an investor. However I would appreciate your answer on what stage are you at in the process of getting banking licence.

Wondering the same because legalization and banking license is the key here.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:23:26 AM

That sounds a huge idea for cryptocurrency, it seems that I can deposit my cryptocurrency into this bank.
Anyway, that's a good idea, is there any bounty program or airdrop?
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Fiinu launches pre-sale ahead of ICO
https://bitcoingarden.org/fiinu-launches-pre-sale-ahead-ico/

Fiinu, the bank founded by successful tech entrepreneur Marko Sjoblom, will launch its pre-ICO on 9th October 2017 for one month before the full ICO launch on 10th November 2017. The Fiinu ICO will be one of the most credible, safest and secure ways for investors to have exposure to digital currency technology.

Fiinu will become a bank utilising new technologies to provide better banking services for those who are currently under-served. Users of crypto-currency will benefit from a single account for both sterling and crypto-currency use, and will be able to drawdown crypto-currencies into sterling (and other currencies) for a fraction of the current market rate. Additionally, customers currently being under-served by the incumbent bank’s archaic credit rating system will finally be able to access services designed to lower the cost of banking and improve the quality of financial products...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
GrxRE

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:34:07 AM

I think it will be advisable to freeze the trade before obtaining a license. Because otherwise the price will drop below the ICO. People do not know how to wait

According to their whitepaper, the trading will be locked until the Bank of England has approved their banking licence.
gknyvz

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:13:22 AM

Arguably should consider myself as an investor. However I would appreciate your answer on what stage are you at in the process of getting banking licence.

Fiinu is in Challange Session. According to Bank of England (Jun, 2017) 79% of applicants who have reached the same milestones as Fiinu have been authorised,
with just 5% being declined. The remaining 16% is still undergoing the process.

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/pra/Documents/authorisations/newfirmauths/nbsuslides090617.pdf - Slide 28
Sacho Maggs

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

The Bank of England could use some help with their visuals  Grin but anyway.

Very interesting, folks have a loot at the Bank of England presentation: Page 7. The word ‘bank’: You cannot call yourself a bank unless you are one.

Fiinu does not claim to be a bank and I raise my hat for them clearly stating that in their documents but this is something I have raised elsewhere in bitcoingtalk as a concern. There are so many crypto and bitcoin bank projects who seem to have no idea what they are talking about. Being a UK-citizen and working in the regulatory/banking industry, I can assure you that getting a banking licence from the BoE is NOT very easy.

I am prepared to take 10% risk, because the return on investment here is real and massive. I am in.     
maioran

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:20:51 AM

lets hope for good news... but anyway I naver will invest in ICO where this team is working. very bad information policy this is a shame for a company who has raised so much money(amateurs when it comes to PR or even just usual information of our investors....)

ICO 40% OFF  Δ    Δ  A-TOKEN Index  Δ    Δ  ICO
Oct.10 - Dec.15                            Oct.10 - Dec.15[/b
mantaxer

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:24:13 PM

FIINU LAUNCHES PRE-SALE AHEAD OF ICO

http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/fiinu-launches-pre-sale-ahead-of-ico-dd133def5c79fd467e4166dc5079a115/
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:28:05 PM

very intiresting project Join us on Telegram to follow any news about FIINU BANK waitting the ico start
good luck  hope this project get success .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gknyvz

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:25:59 AM

Top 8 brilliant ICO’s globally: ”Fiinu ICO worth putting your money into” by Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/10/27/brilliant-startups-are-using-icos-to-revolutionize-the-world-of-blockchain/#36e6c2ca4a79

beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:30:46 AM

I read about Britain banks blacklisting cryptocurrency transaction, I wonder if this will affect this project.

indrek.pari

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:59:17 AM

That's one of the opportunities we are about to sees and exactly why the UK market needs a blockchain friendly bank.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:07:55 AM

how can we join and have a bank account?
gknyvz

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

I read about Britain banks blacklisting cryptocurrency transaction, I wonder if this will affect this project.

This is one of the reasons why we are launching Fiinu in Britain.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:40:08 PM

Spanish translation reserved!

Website, whitepaper and ANN thread.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

I've just read about your project here - https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/27/a-review-of-cryptobanks-who-raised-how-much-and-how-to-use-the-advantage/ 
Will you code your own banking app or use some financial apps that exist on the market?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: