Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Trading App  (Read 4630 times)
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

My point of view that no need trading apps.
Why? because mobile site looks like good.. site have all functions for trading.
It's better than apps. Also app is not safety for users.
I strongly disagree with you here. Trading apps can come in very handy. I for example use TabTrader, it supports multiple exchanges including bittrex and poloniex. And all you have to do to get started is generate an API with the appropriate permissions (for safety reasons I always turn of the withdrawal function). So you can essentially move around your fund without risking to lose them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartJEV

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

My point of view that no need trading apps.
Why? because mobile site looks like good.. site have all functions for trading.
It's better than apps. Also app is not safety for users.
I strongly disagree with you here. Trading apps can come in very handy. I for example use TabTrader, it supports multiple exchanges including bittrex and poloniex. And all you have to do to get started is generate an API with the appropriate permissions (for safety reasons I always turn of the withdrawal function). So you can essentially move around your fund without risking to lose them.

Also mobile web app will newer have such speed as native app could have.
mayadin

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:43:20 PM

BIttrex does not have trading app, at least not officially from them
SirVeillance

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

not official. you have to trust them with your money.

Is it official Bittrex? Or third party ussing API keys?
Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

Bitrex trading app is excellent. Ive been using it for about 6 months with no issue so far. They are trustworthy and everything is ok!

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:31:56 PM

Bitrex trading app is excellent. Ive been using it for about 6 months with no issue so far. They are trustworthy and everything is ok!

As I understand they just released it.. How you were using it? Smiley
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:12 PM

i think you need to build another apps for android apps because if we compare the user which using iphone and android, there will be a big gap between iphone and android and if you want to reach more people, then you can build another version for the cellphone. actually i only use tabtrader to manage my time in trading and especially if i am not in home so i can always to check how much the price for each coins and in many exchanges. tabtrader have many downloader and the user is really satisfied to the apps.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:53:25 PM

I had an android app which had a monthly fee, but it was giving some kind of API errors. Newly listed coins used to be added very late on the app. Does this have similar problems? How long have you been testing it?

error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:10:53 AM

Trading app on phone is a good idea, what features are available on this app? disable withdraw function is a good thing for new testers.
There are so many requests from android users as well to create android version trading app, but unfortunately Op don't update this thread regularly.
I would like try this app, but it seems Bittrex got so many complain from customers which claim their account disabled many verified accounts for no reason and Bittrex support didn't reply to their tickets. This problem is getting more complicated, and I prefer to hold myself from Bittrex for a while.
alifar (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:49:23 AM

Trading app on phone is a good idea, what features are available on this app? disable withdraw function is a good thing for new testers.
There are so many requests from android users as well to create android version trading app, but unfortunately Op don't update this thread regularly.
I would like try this app, but it seems Bittrex got so many complain from customers which claim their account disabled many verified accounts for no reason and Bittrex support didn't reply to their tickets. This problem is getting more complicated, and I prefer to hold myself from Bittrex for a while.

Hi there,

we are working really hard to bring out new features. We update the app almost every two weeks.

As for now, Android is on the to-do list but we first need to have a stable iOS version and maybe add some new interesting features to it as well.

Bittrex is aware of the app and I personally talked to Bill Shihara (CEO of Bittrex) and have a meeting about the app within a few months.

You do not need to have the withdraw option enabled in your API settings, the API keys are not stored anywhere else outside of the app. All API requests are going over an SSL protocol.

People that are asking if the app is good in this topic, just download it on your iPhone or iPad, play with it and see for yourself. You don’t have to add your API keys in order to use the app. App store ratings don’t lie ;-)

We are going to update this topic more frequently and give support as well so if you have any questions about the app you can use the contact us button in the app or post them here.

Thanks!
alifar (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:01:16 AM

As I understand they just released it.. How you were using it? Smiley

Lol, I guess you have the wrong app  Grin
fredrick4u

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

Great app by all standards.Following the same approach as the poloniex app, adding feature after feature and uploading every few days a new version, so users would see quick progress. Soon the update that included the trading feature was ready. Up until that time there was never a problem with Apple’s review process for the Apps. All updates were approved immediately.
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

It looks pretty suit.
with a mobile view, it's clear and neat.
have you tested your application with UI and UX analysis or the usability testing to know what's pros and cons?
alifar (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:27:07 PM

It looks pretty suit.
with a mobile view, it's clear and neat.
have you tested your application with UI and UX analysis or the usability testing to know what's pros and cons?

Hi Yes, we are keep on testing the UX and have 20 testers which are testing new features as well before we release it for public.
p90xinsanity

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

i like this interface alot seems to be smooth. is there any development on the android side?
alifar (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:54:31 PM

i like this interface alot seems to be smooth. is there any development on the android side?

Not atm, but will be done somewhere beginning next year.
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

Worth having an App for monitoring trades but disabling withdrawals and possibly trading (Upto the user) as personally I prefer to just monitor the coins and work from desktop but useful when out and about keeping an eye on drops/rises.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:37:31 AM

Worth having an App for monitoring trades but disabling withdrawals and possibly trading (Upto the user) as personally I prefer to just monitor the coins and work from desktop but useful when out and about keeping an eye on drops/rises.

I would still prefer trading on my pc. Trading app are just for monitoring your coins in one exchange which is not preferred by many traders that are trading many coins like me.
mike3432

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:05:03 AM

dont need this app .. im ok with my mobile browser
sdexs

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

I would love to test this app, but I'm an Android user. Is there any Android version coming up soon?

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: