Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Trading App  (Read 4630 times)
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:26:22 PM

I would love to test this app, but I'm an Android user. Is there any Android version coming up soon?

Thanks!
I wanna try to open. do bittrex support this apps? API Keys are for a person who knows how to keep their private API safe. if there's a tutorial for this just let me know
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dlevel

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

Hello @alifar,

Just downloaded this app and I'm trying before subscribing. I would like to ask whether I'm 100% safe even if the app is compromised when I have set up the API settings on bittrex to have only read and trade rights, and not withdraw.

thank you.
neosone

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:09:20 PM

Hello dev, I would also like to use such a program for android users for the bittrex currency exchange. Currently I use a computer for trading outside the home would be such an app used quite often.
It's wise to use a secure SSL connection for this mode of trading so good choice and I´ll be happy if you have time to create for android members.
light85bit

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:07:43 AM

Hi dev,
Ive just subscribed the app, but there's something i think it's better for the app:
- Buy and sell: can you please make Total field, if you choose price and input Total, it auto caculate the amount of coins buy / sell. Input amount to buy / sell is really hard, even with support of MAX - 50% - 33% option ( I dont want to buy/sell at those amount!)
- Buy and sell: can you please show BTC / trading coin balances, so we can know how much coins we have to buy and sell?
- Show chart: can you make option show / not show chart? It load slowly, and we not need it everytime.
- Portfolio: I expected this function helps me trace down which coins in profit, which coins in loss (compare current price with buy price) , so i can sell or hold them. Can you please make this? Trace Total profit / loss of account is not really needed i think.
- Portfolio: it would be great if it show the current price, or % or curent price / buy price.
- Smooth: my Iphone5s running this app not really smooth, need some seconds to loading each time.
- Trial app or whatever: i think you should have trial app so people can try your pro functions before subscribe. I subscribed 1 month already, but im a little disappoint with those pro functions. To tell the trust, im using Tabtrader on Android to trade on Bittrex, it's free, fast and have almost of your functions. Im looking for good profit& loss function, but turn out its not like what i hope Sad
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:37:43 AM

I never put my trust in trading applications. It is developed based on the developer's knowledge, and that knowledge does not really surpass anyone. I can do better with my knowledge without the support of these applications.
light85bit

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:31:18 AM

Hi dev,
Ive just subscribed the app, but there's something i think it's better for the app:
- Buy and sell: can you please make Total field, if you choose price and input Total, it auto caculate the amount of coins buy / sell. Input amount to buy / sell is really hard, even with support of MAX - 50% - 33% option ( I dont want to buy/sell at those amount!)
- Buy and sell: can you please show BTC / trading coin balances, so we can know how much coins we have to buy and sell?
- Show chart: can you make option show / not show chart? It load slowly, and we not need it everytime.
- Portfolio: I expected this function helps me trace down which coins in profit, which coins in loss (compare current price with buy price) , so i can sell or hold them. Can you please make this? Trace Total profit / loss of account is not really needed i think.
- Portfolio: it would be great if it show the current price, or % or curent price / buy price.
- Smooth: my Iphone5s running this app not really smooth, need some seconds to loading each time.
- Trial app or whatever: i think you should have trial app so people can try your pro functions before subscribe. I subscribed 1 month already, but im a little disappoint with those pro functions. To tell the trust, im using Tabtrader on Android to trade on Bittrex, it's free, fast and have almost of your functions. Im looking for good profit& loss function, but turn out its not like what i hope Sad

The app dont even have favorite coins function to keep track of favorite coins's price at the same time. If you want to check price, you have to check one by one, lol.
alifar (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Hi dev,

The app dont even have favorite coins function to keep track of favorite coins's price at the same time. If you want to check price, you have to check one by one, lol.

Hi, we will add this feature soon!

We have a new name now btw, it's called: BitWatch
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

Has anyone used this app successfully? I'm new to Crypto trading and have heard the many horror stories from users of these apps.
alifar (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

Looks cool, I'm still using the old app. this app is worth a try.
let me try it, and I will share my experience. Smiley

Great, thanks! More new features are coming up soon!
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

Very interesting, but is it safe to use such kind of applications? I think that no. Anyone should understand that your login and password will be in someone else's hands.

elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

Trading is really cool, I started trading today and it was really an interesting one, I like to use the Bittrex Trading App
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:54:14 PM

I'd love to use it but since it's not an official app, I'll stick to the website. I think Bittrex is also developing its own official mobile app somewhere, which will be released soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: