Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade  (Read 20954 times)
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/globitex

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
I love to visit this site! There I always find interesting information for myself! It's a good sign that he has an article about Globitex
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
I love to visit this site! There I always find interesting information for myself! It's a good sign that he has an article about Globitex
the team of the project was very professional in any situation they want to provide information and answer questions from participants. It's become a nice points to projects that run will be successful.

crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
the team of the project was very professional in any situation they want to provide information and answer questions from participants. It's become a nice points to projects that run will be successful.
Perhaps with this would be a good start for this project. I look forward to the fore later this project can run smoothly and hope the project can step much better.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Perhaps with this would be a good start for this project. I look forward to the fore later this project can run smoothly and hope the project can step much better.
I am also sure if between participants and the team compact for its success in the future will certainly be obtained easily, and will be many investors who are interested to join here.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

I see already they are very successful with the presale. I look forward to the ICO because it is gaining potential in the market and many people are supporting the project and soon ICO of Globitex will successful.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

I see already they are very successful with the presale. I look forward to the ICO because it is gaining potential in the market and many people are supporting the project and soon ICO of Globitex will successful.
Yes hopefully ico project run smoothly and successfully, and to enter the market with the high price of success always for the project globitex.

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

Globitex ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!      https://youtu.be/dSvIp5MLU80
           Institutional-grade cryptocurrency exchange to trade commodities and money market instruments     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/961572023469305856

Globitex is an institutional grade Bitcoin exchange, with unrivalled API capabilities for direct market access. The purpose of Globitex is to advance the overall Bitcoin industry by scaling existing Globitex exchange infrastructure to the necessary industrial trading level, with a capacity to accommodate standardised money markets and commodities listings.

MyICONews

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

Hi! I've published an article about GBX here: https://myiconews.org/globitex-gbx-ico-review/

Looks like a good project Smiley Good luck with the fundraising!
hemokoto

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

This is so wonderful I wish you more success
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

How to Participate in the Globitex GBX Token Sale

The Globitex GBX Token Sale officially launches on February 10, 2018 at 17:00 UTC.

Participation: Sign up at www.globitexico.com on February 10 at 17:00 UTC and follow the step-by-step guide under the “How To Contribute to the Globitex GBX Token Sale” section below. There is no whitelist or KYC in advance.

Wallets: You will need a wallet service or an application where you and only you hold the private keys. Private keys are needed to correctly interact with smart contract functions, such as transferring tokens. Your Wallet must support the Ethereum EIP20 (formerly known as ERC-20) token standard in order to receive Globitex GBX Tokens. It must be a non-exchange wallet.

Browsers: There are no restrictions on browsers during the token sale.

Distribution: All Globitex GBX tokens sold during the private pre-sale and public sale will be created and distributed up to one month after the official end of the main token sale on March 19, 2018 at 17:00 UTC or when the hard cap of EUR 10,000,000 is reached, whichever event comes first. There will be no unsold tokens. Tokens will be sent to the address where payment was made from or address provided as Globitex GBX token receiving address (i.e. the participant’s ERC-20, non-exchange wallet).

https://medium.com/@globitex/how-to-participate-in-the-globitex-gbx-token-sale-70caf4bcf80e

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Hello,
I have read the white paper, and it does not say what the maximum amount of coins available will be. Could someone please inform us total coins amount for this project?
hunter city

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

This is a really mature project.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

5 hours left Globitex Public Sale will start  Shocked I hope this will be sold out quickly like private sale on yesterday. I am really sure about this no doubt.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
adonay72

Activity: 1129
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

I congratulations on the successful completion of the ICO. Collected 10 mln. EUR. 85% was collected in ETH. We waiting for further actions of the team to launch the project and exchanges.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

Really I am pleasantly surprised how they could collect the full sum in so short time. It says that the project strongly very much uses interest at community. I hope the project further will make great success and will reach big heights.  Smiley
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

Hello,
congratulation team with successful really fast ICO. wish you all the best!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
NDX-AKA

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Hello,
Wow amazing, I am glad to hear the good news from this project. I congratulate to all the team, on the success of ICO. all of this is thanks to the hard work and effort you guys all along. congratulations.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

Hello,
Wow amazing, I am glad to hear the good news from this project. I congratulate to all the team, on the success of ICO. all of this is thanks to the hard work and effort you guys all along. congratulations.
Yes, right. we should congratulate GLOBITEX because hard cap achieved 98% is really an amazing achievement.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tktktk

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

Congratulations on the rapid completion of the ICO round, we wish further development and success. When is it planned to distribute tokens and add them  to the exchanges?

THE COLLECTIVE
¤   A Community Development Ecosystem   ¤
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedIn
Tktktk

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

If you look at other top-end exchanges, how they develop, what their tokens are using, then this is an excellent project, it already has a working version of the product, and it will also offer what other trades do not have. trade to physical goods

THE COLLECTIVE
¤   A Community Development Ecosystem   ¤
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: