Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade  (Read 20954 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Globitex (GBX) has been added to Idex.market

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/984534483348180993

https://idex.market/eth/gbx

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
OK, thank you for the information but the price is very cheap and very far from ico time price. I'm so disappointed  Angry

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:26:11 AM by BtcMan2009

Guys, good news for the bounty of participants began handing out coins GBX. I've got to thank the company and the manager!

All participants Bounty companies now is the time to check their wallets. And then we wait for the development of the project and good news from the development team.
Team achieve great success!
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Finally got my Globitex tokens. It is a pity that the bear market lowered the price three times lower than the ICO. I hope that the price will be higher at the Golobitex stock exchange itself. Nobody knows when the bidding is about to begin?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Finally got my Globitex tokens. It is a pity that the bear market lowered the price three times lower than the ICO. I hope that the price will be higher at the Golobitex stock exchange itself. Nobody knows when the bidding is about to begin?

Not the end of the world. You could have used the opportunity to cost average down your portfolio and individual tokens. If it goes up it can also go very quickly.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
harbet.robison

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out. Wink
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

The project have a lot of potential, I wonder why people are selling GBX under ICO price, really don't know.
makecurrency

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

The project have a lot of potential, I wonder why people are selling GBX under ICO price, really don't know.
Yes, i wonder too. I have bought more low price token
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

The price of the ICO was about 0.1 euro? As far as I understand,now the price is 0.04 euro on exchanges. https://idex.market/eth/gbx We wait...
Angel Di

Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

The price of the ICO was about 0.1 euro? As far as I understand,now the price is 0.04 euro on exchanges. https://idex.market/eth/gbx We wait...
Yes, it is made truly it seems on yours. It can be a good opportunity for those who trusts in the project and can buy even more coins at the price, more favorable to it. All the same in the future the coin will grow in price as this subject is demanded for community of cryptofans now.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Yes, it is made truly it seems on yours. It can be a good opportunity for those who trusts in the project and can buy even more coins at the price, more favorable to it. All the same in the future the coin will grow in price as this subject is demanded for community of cryptofans now.
Wow, now it is a very cheap price. Maybe this is an opportunity. I hope the overall rise of the market will have a favorable impact on it.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:37:26 AM

Wow, now it is a very cheap price. Maybe this is an opportunity. I hope the overall rise of the market will have a favorable impact on it.

this is really a good opportunity to buy this token and sell later if the price is back up and high.
fulcare

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

There are many reasons why they might do it. Some just lose confidence in the project and some need the money for unknown reasons of course.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

There are many reasons why they might do it. Some just lose confidence in the project and some need the money for unknown reasons of course.
Live on what it means to exist and do what it is necessary for people. It is for this reason, perhaps some and sell coins. Now the price is still falling and you need to think to look for opportunities to buy the coins until the price is cheap.

By the way, when gbx will already be traded at the exchange.globitex.com ?
BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

Guys, good news for the bounty of participants began handing out coins GBX. I've got to thank the company and the manager!

All participants Bounty companies now is the time to check their wallets. And then we wait for the development of the project and good news from the development team.
Team achieve great success!

are all the bounties already distributed? why I have not seen globitex payment on my wallet? I follow twitter bounty from start to finish. hopefully there is an explanation for this. thank you

fulcare

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:50:29 PM

Live on what it means to exist and do what it is necessary for people. It is for this reason, perhaps some and sell coins. Now the price is still falling and you need to think to look for opportunities to buy the coins until the price is cheap.

By the way, when gbx will already be traded at the exchange.globitex.com ?

It's always good to have some cash left over to then buy coins at better prices. If you commit everything you have at once you can't really react to the market.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zuzi2012

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

This is a hoax, and all investors have lost a lot of time and money.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Why do you say that investors lost their money? Do you know something that we don't?
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

You only lost money if you chose to sell your coins before the project has actually launched lol

trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

There is a burning mechanism for the token supply, so the token price can appreciate even if the value of the tokens as a whole do not increase. I am really like when projects implementing such way of improving token value.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

Hey. Who knows when the Globitex exchange itself will start trading a pair of GBX token against bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: