Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prosense live ICO! World's first decentralized VR platform!  (Read 5471 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

ICO for Copyright protection aw yeah that's going to be a huge success in this anarcho libertarian neighborhood  Grin

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PROSENSE.tv

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:04:29 AM

Dear JLapolo,
We will inform you about any airdrops if we change the policy on the bounty please follow the news!
PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:48:16 AM

ICO for Copyright protection aw yeah that's going to be a huge success in this anarcho libertarian neighborhood  Grin

Smiley I am quite confident that lots of the anarchists residing here would quite appreciate the opportunity to stream their seminars and meetings in almost every country where the Internet is present without anyone interfering in their personal affairs. On the one hand, we are planning to encrypt the content which is being uploded onto our platform, which will make it difficult for a third party to temper with it, but, at the same time, we think that our platform will be an interesting place for a large number of small/medium time streamers for whom privacy or exclusivity would be very much important. Protection of every user regardless of their status and money should appeal to many free minded people! Wink
PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:21:03 AM

Here's everything you'd wanted to know about #ProsenseLive Pre-ICO (start TODAY!)
https://medium.com/prosense/prosenselive-pre-ico-f-a-q-60d2b0993d3a
#ICO #Blockchain #VR #Hype3D
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:16:03 AM

Good point about content creators, I'm sure there are some Randian Objectivist streamers around here too who are very protective of their physical and mental efforts in the production of material value  Wink

But even Ayn Rand herself said perpetual rights would lead, not to the earned reward of achievement, but to the unearned support of parasitism.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:07:54 AM

Well said! We, most certainly, believe that everyone has the right to choose what to do with their creation. 
PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:09:56 AM

The latest news: Dmitry Filatov, Founder of ICORating, on ProsenseLive ICO
Join pre-ICO right now: https://ico.prosense.tv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFtQgxdPdMQ&feature=youtu.be
philip_ico

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:59 AM

You guys should consider making a bounty about your project.
PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:06:51 AM

Dear friend, thank you for the suggestion!At the moment our management is considering this option. If they decide to go ahead we will announce it!
PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:33:17 AM

We're proud to introduce Michael Terpin CEO of Transform Group, chairman of BitAngels, who has joined our Advisory Board!
#ProsenseLive #ICO #VR #Hype3D

Michael co-founded BitAngels, the world’s first angel network for digital currency startups (2013), the Dapps Fund, the first digital currency fund and one of the largest investors in the Ethereum presale (2014), the Bitcoin Syndicate on AngelList (2015), bCommerce Labs, a cryptocurrency incubator fund (2016), and heads up the ICO investment committee for Alphabit Fund (2017). In addition, Michael is a founder and CEO of Transform Group, the world’s leading PR and advisory firm for [Suspicious link removed]panies. Previously, he founded and sold Marketwire (now owned by NASDAQ) and was nominated to Ernst & Young Award "Entrepreneur of the Year".
bullseyetnt

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:36:15 AM

This is one of those things that I just have to follow because the entire VR market needs this. I think your project will change the future. Will definitely follow closely.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:14:42 AM

Bounties are good but sometimes the project is designed in such a way that if the owners distribute too many bounties they will have their future plans distorted because you know that bounty hunters are the first ones to dumpo their coins as soon as the coin is listed on exchanges.
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

This is one of those things that I just have to follow because the entire VR market needs this. I think your project will change the future. Will definitely follow closely.

I think the same but ther have been projects that promised a lot but never reach the ultimate goal they once promsied to show. I hope they can reach some significant amount with their tokens sale and that might help them gain the goals they have mentioned.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:20:40 AM

Wondering how such an exciting project has been not in my sight yet, I see a big team at least as per you show and looks everything perfect but you guys lacked at marketing it seems.
XSelena

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:28:55 AM

Bounties are good but sometimes the project is designed in such a way that if the owners distribute too many bounties they will have their future plans distorted because you know that bounty hunters are the first ones to dumpo their coins as soon as the coin is listed on exchanges.

In my opinion it is very complicated problem with approach of using bounties. Some times it works very confident and effective, otherwise it drops tokens price sooo much!
PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

Thank you for your kind words: we do believe we are on the right path and we shall not disappoint you!
PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

Wondering how such an exciting project has been not in my sight yet, I see a big team at least as per you show and looks everything perfect but you guys lacked at marketing it seems.
Thank you for your comment! We are trying our best to improve! Hopefully there will be more places where you will be able to see us!
Mr.cryptos

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

Hi everyone!

Prosense ico is now listed on icochaser: https://www.icochaser.com/ico/prosense-tv/ an in depth review will be coimg soon!

icochaser.com is the all in one platform for ico listings, reviews and analysis. We list only trusted ICOs and provide neccassary information for investors and researchers.

PROSENSE.tv

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

Everything you'd wanted to know about ProsenseLive project roadmap:
https://medium.com/prosense/prosenselive-project-roadmap-5375412692c7 !!!
zefirka

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

no airdrops or bounty?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: