Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk accounts. %100 Safe HERO, SR, LEGENDARY - 2 Accounts SOLD  (Read 802 times)
sebasman2 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:21:02 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 12:02:11 PM by sebasman2

Hello,
I'm bringing you some Bitcointalk accounts. The accounts I'll be posting here will be updated regularly so keep an eye out. If you have a request you can always PM me and I will work on it. All prices are firm, there is no negotiating.

The accounts

You're probably wondering how I got all these accounts, well let me explain. I buy older accounts when they are inactive, then I post on the accounts manually. All post are decent quality, of course, they will not be super High-Quality users, however, it's decent. It started out as a hobby but now generates me a good income. That is also the reason I keep doing this and you can request what you would like.

List of items for sale
Account #1 Legendary
Positive trust, 1100+ activity 1700+ posts
$700
https://selly.gg/p/44abc88c

Account #2 Legendary
Neutral trust, 900+ activity 1300+ posts
$650
https://selly.gg/p/4a26982e

Account #3 Hero
Neutral trust, 500+ activity 700+ posts
$200
https://selly.gg/p/f87fa675

Account #4 Hero
Neutral trust  600+ activity - 600+ posts
$250
https://selly.gg/p/be55cae3

Account #5 Sr. Member

Positive trust 250+ activity 300+ posts
$130
https://selly.gg/p/71036bff

Account #6 Sr. Member
Neutral trust 300+ activity 400+ posts
$150
https://selly.gg/p/4089fc3d

Account #7 Full member
Neutral trust, 150+ activity, 200+ posts
$90
https://selly.gg/p/3ac69950

LIST WILL BE UPDATED!
Escrow accepted, but you have to contact me before the deal. Also there is a discount if you buy bulk accounts.

Sold accounts
Account #8 SR. member
Positive trust, 170+ activity 400+ posts
https://selly.gg/p/21416fsf
$120

Account #9 Hero
Neutral trust, 570+ activity 800+ posts
https://selly.gg/p/19239lse
$275
Meatbawl

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

I would like to buy one senior member account, i've omed you.
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

Pm'ed you back hoping everything goes well and that you have your account!
Meatbawl

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

Account works perfectly, thanks so much for being legit!
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

Account works perfectly, thanks so much for being legit!
Sure enjoy man, if you need any other account let me know!
Orange Guy

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

Interested in buying a hero account. Can you PM me?
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:14 PM

Pm'd you with details, hope you'll buy the account and be happy with it. let me know if there are any other difficulties.
Orange Guy

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

Pm'd you with details, hope you'll buy the account and be happy with it. let me know if there are any other difficulties.

thanks for the account, works perfectly fine. +1 legit seller
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

thanks for the account, works perfectly fine. +1 legit seller
Enjoy your account man!
kumabart

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:08:46 AM

100% SCAMMER,DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM,ITS JUST ANOTHER ACCOUNT OF MHDRIFT   (a well know scammer)

Please don't  be stupid,he uses fake feedback and ALT to promote his scam

This Indonesian scammer uses very effective means of persuasion, he does everything to make you feel like he is actually selling accounts. Do not throw away your money, this kind of crap are willing to do anything to earn a few dollars
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:00:27 PM

100% SCAMMER,DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM,ITS JUST ANOTHER ACCOUNT OF MHDRIFT   (a well know scammer)

Please don't  be stupid,he uses fake feedback and ALT to promote his scam

This Indonesian scammer uses very effective means of persuasion, he does everything to make you feel like he is actually selling accounts. Do not throw away your money, this kind of crap are willing to do anything to earn a few dollars
Are you stupid? I'm not Indonesian nor I have ever heard of "MHDrift". My English is decent and I'm from the Netherlands, we can speak Dutch if you want and I can prove my identity with my driver's license. I speak fluently Dutch and never even been to Indonesia lol. I understand that there are some scammers here, but not suddenly everyone who sells accounts is a scammer. Thanks for the false accusation though.

Next time do research before you start screaming out nonsense.
kumabart

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

If you really sold account, why do you have 0 feedback in your selly account ?

This Guy is Mhdrift

If you like to loose your money, so trade with him

He's indonesian
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

If you really sold account, why do you have 0 feedback in your selly account ?

This Guy is Mhdrift

If you like to loose your money, so trade with him

He's indonesian
Because not everyone is obligated to leave feedback after a sale?

Are you kidding me, I'm not one of those chingchong motherfuckers. What are you talking about???
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:30:53 PM

100% SCAMMER,DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM,ITS JUST ANOTHER ACCOUNT OF MHDRIFT   (a well know scammer)

Please don't  be stupid,he uses fake feedback and ALT to promote his scam

Are you stupid? I'm not Indonesian nor I have ever heard of "MHDrift". My English is decent and I'm from the Netherlands, we can speak Dutch if you want and I can prove my identity with my driver's license. I speak fluently Dutch and never even been to Indonesia lol. I understand that there are some scammers here, but not suddenly everyone who sells accounts is a scammer. Thanks for the false accusation though.

how can we trust you is there any proof that you sold last 2 accounts. because some people will sell alt acc that we don't know. i am telling just my exp
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:23:09 PM

100% SCAMMER,DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM,ITS JUST ANOTHER ACCOUNT OF MHDRIFT   (a well know scammer)

how can we trust you is there any proof that you sold last 2 accounts. because some people will sell alt acc that we don't know. i am telling just my exp
I could show you my incomes through selly.gg if you would like, other than that I got the vouches.
kumabart

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:55:43 AM

I could show you my incomes through selly.gg if you would like, other than that I got the vouches.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/Zwssv48pRvyoVs6cfcQU9w.png

It is very easy to falsify a screenshot (Inspect).  Please guys, don't be stupid,  50-100$ its not a huge amount of money, but in Indonesia it's a monthly salary. Do not feed this fucking parasite please . He  deserves the electric chair
silas958

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:00:21 PM

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Zwssv48pRvyoVs6cfcQU9w.png

It is very easy to falsify a screenshot (Inspect).  Please guys, don't be stupid,  50-100$ its not a huge amount of money, but in Indonesia it's a monthly salary. Do not feed this fucking parasite please . He  deserves the electric chair

This beggar is a scammer don't ever believe him or send him your money because he got nothing and he use other accounts In order to collect more popularity and scam people after that.

he use this address to scam other people:

1L8N9d1TjbdBMCqsRAV9QEsAdeNNQh1Ldr
19urAnRRbfC1z62TixBQE6AZBPbozNkL7Q

and this is his Telegram account : Sebasman2
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:46:00 PM

I swear to got if one other  idiot says im a scamming indonesian again....
wtf is wrong with you guys, these are not my informations.
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

to all those idiots thinking I'm actually the indonesian scammer Huh Huh, Im not and im willing to use a mm.
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:47:47 PM

Bump, still selling these nice accounts.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: