Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COBINHOOD - ZERO FEE EXCHANGE  (Read 283 times)
Gpes (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

This would invariably be the first of its kind and would revolutionize the way we trade.
Official linkhttps://cobinhood.com/
Whitepaper https://cobinhood.com/assets/whitepaper/whitepaper_en.pdf
ICO is ongoing until 22nd of October.
Visit official link and join the crowdsale before it ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Arnold_

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:06:09 PM

Hi

I am thinking about participating in the cobinhood ICO. But probably not. Because I don't understand how to do it Smiley .

Now, I don't understand the tutorial, on Myetherwallet, for how to do this while being online.

It says like this on the site:

"Navigate to the "offline transaction page" via your online computer.

Enter the "From Address". Please note, this is the address you are sending FROM, not TO. This generates the nonce and gas price.
    Move to your offline computer. Enter the "TO ADDRESS" and the "AMOUNT" you wish to send.
    Enter the "GAS PRICE" as it was displayed to you on your online computer in step #1.
    Enter the "NONCE" as it was displayed to you on your online computer in step #1.
    The "GAS LIMIT" has a default value of 21000. This will cover a standard transaction. If you are sending to a contract or are including additional data with your transaction, you will need to increase the gas limit. Any excess gas will be returned to you.
    If you wish, enter some data. If you enter data, you will need to include more than the 21000 default gas limit. All data is in HEX format.
    Select your wallet file -or- your private key and unlock your wallet.
    Press the "GENERATE SIGNED TRANSACTION" button.
    The data field below this button will populate with your signed transaction. Copy this and move it back to your online computer.
    On your online computer, paste the signed transaction into the text field in step #3 and click send. This will broadcast your transaction."

I wonder what they mean by "move to your offline computer"? Do they mean turning of the internet on the computer that I am using for pasting the "from adress". Or should I do this from an entirely different physical computer that is not online and never will be?

And is it important that this computer is offline during this very transaction, or is it important to keep this computer offline forever, even after I have done the transaction?

Also, when participating in the cobinhood-ICO, should I use regular ether or ether-classic?

And is it possible to participate in this ICO through an offline transaction?
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:19:59 PM

~snip~

Offline transaction is little complicated to understand how it works you should choose the simple option just by clicking on send ETH and tokens by choosing the method which suits you. There are just 10 hours left to buy this token from this ICO.
_Arnold_

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

Yeah but then I could get defrauded perhaps?

Isn't the safest way to do it with the offline alternative?

I mean if I use the wallet while I am online a hacker could get a hold of the password to my UTC-file or something?

Or am I just paranoid here?
Anthony007x

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

It's not first one with zero fee. NewYorkCoin was the first Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: