Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Free Bitcoins  (Read 5226 times)
Bitcoindose (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:14:03 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 07:33:55 PM by Bitcoindose

Use your best Bitcoin faucet to get FREE Bitcoins.
maple27

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:43:28 PM

Interested, can you show any proof of payment?

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

POSSIBLE REWARDS is cool You earn 100 - 260 satoshis every 10 minutes. But Cashout amount: 55,000 satoshis??? Too much.. And you have some payment proofs??
Bitcoindose (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:33:52 AM

POSSIBLE REWARDS is cool You earn 100 - 260 satoshis every 10 minutes. But Cashout amount: 55,000 satoshis??? Too much.. And you have some payment proofs??

Hello mate. Thank you for your reply and thank you for your opinion.
But currently we can't decrease the cashout amount. But we'll try  Smiley
Bitcoindose (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:40:36 AM

Interested, can you show any proof of payment?

Sure. But curruntly there's no one have reached their cahout limit.
As soon as they get paid, payment proofs will be posted here.  Smiley
Thanks.
maple27

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:14:35 AM

As soon as they get paid, payment proofs will be posted here.  Smiley
Thanks.

So I did some quick math, and with a 55,000 satoshi cashout limit, and let's say 180 satoshi per claim on average (if you're lucky), you'd have to claim for almost two straight days EVERY 10 min to cash-out!

If you're asleep for 1/3 of your day (8hrs), that's almost 4 days of non-stop claiming every 10 waking minutes to get to the withdrawal amount (which is obviously impossible). Any chance you can lower the withdrawal amount soon?

Bitcoindose (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:09:23 AM

As soon as they get paid, payment proofs will be posted here.  Smiley
Thanks.

So I did some quick math, and with a 55,000 satoshi cashout limit, and let's say 180 satoshi per claim on average (if you're lucky), you'd have to claim for almost two straight days EVERY 10 min to cash-out!

If you're asleep for 1/3 of your day (8hrs), that's almost 4 days of non-stop claiming every 10 waking minutes to get to the withdrawal amount (which is obviously impossible). Any chance you can lower the withdrawal amount soon?

I know that it's not a satisfactory amount to cashout when considering from your side (as an faucet user).
But, as I said on the announcement above, everything is going with a plan.
As soon as we get a profitable income, we'll definitely update the cashout amount.
This might take some days. So, I'm asking all of you PLEASE BE PATIENT .  Smiley
Bitcoindose (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

UPDATE : When you get your first payment, post on this thread with proofs and get BIG REWARDS!![/size]  Cheesy  Cheesy
ConTraX

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

I can say it's a clean site and claiming is quite high. But the higher withdrawal reminds me of scam faucets (most of them had high withdrawal) which we fauceters hate most. I hope you understand. I also hope you have a batter plan to run this faucet for long time and pay well. I am already claiming here and I wish you good luck Smiley

Lol, you are thinking of claiming 55k sat(~3$) within 4 days from just 1 site by claiming only? That's sad. If you want earn high enough, go for referral program, you will earn better than "just claiming yourself"(which is truly waste of time). Smiley

maple27

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

Lol, you are thinking of claiming 55k sat(~3$) within 4 days from just 1 site by claiming only? That's sad. If you want earn high enough, go for referral program, you will earn better than "just claiming yourself"(which is truly waste of time). Smiley

Oh trust me, I know it's unreasonable Smiley

Denopower

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:29:05 PM

I can say it's a clean site and claiming is quite high. But the higher withdrawal reminds me of scam faucets (most of them had high withdrawal) which we fauceters hate most. I hope you understand. I also hope you have a batter plan to run this faucet for long time and pay well. I am already claiming here and I wish you good luck Smiley

I agree, complete waste of time to claim on your own.... Just to figure out after 5-6 that you probably won´t get paid....
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:52:01 PM

I don't like to judge you before trying your faucet, but...
Such high rewards is impossible for 10 minutes faucet at current bitcoin price. And you have only 2 Coinmedia banners, no banners from other networks, no popups, no url shorteners. With little income from Coinmedia only you wont be able to pay to users.
50000 satoshi withdraw treshold and payment bitcoin wallet, why? If you are legit, why you aren't paying to Faucethub. Now it's not worth to send bitcoin payments from faucets directly to wallet due to high transaction fees.
And I remember that almost all faucets which used this script, didn't paid to their users. Can you proove that you are ecception from the rule?
I'm hope that you will answer to my questions and will clear doubts about your faucet.

Bitcoindose (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:48:50 AM

I don't like to judge you before trying your faucet, but...
Such high rewards is impossible for 10 minutes faucet at current bitcoin price. And you have only 2 Coinmedia banners, no banners from other networks, no popups, no url shorteners. With little income from Coinmedia only you wont be able to pay to users.
50000 satoshi withdraw treshold and payment bitcoin wallet, why? If you are legit, why you aren't paying to Faucethub. Now it's not worth to send bitcoin payments from faucets directly to wallet due to high transaction fees.
And I remember that almost all faucets which used this script, didn't paid to their users. Can you proove that you are ecception from the rule?
I'm hope that you will answer to my questions and will clear doubts about your faucet.
Hello mate, I will answer your problems one by one here;

Why don't have enough ads? -  Yes. It's a huge problem to concern about. We've applied several more ad networks but, no one have approved yet, unfortunately  Angry

Why don't we use FaucetHub? - Why do we have to use FaucetHub? Despite the transaction fees, it's stiil a good method to send bitcoins directly to the wallets, among other faucets.

Will the faucet scam? - You will have to highly trust us on this. I don't know whether there are more faucet owners who have used this script were scam. But we actually do have a long term strategy and always tend to stick to a plan.  Tongue
sukalubov

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

Hi. Please tell me if I reach the threshold of 55000 Satoshi, You pay me immediately, or later will follow the following tasks like invite 5 referrals, then referrals should gain 55к Satoshi, etc.?
Bitcoindose (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

Hi. Please tell me if I reach the threshold of 55000 Satoshi, You pay me immediately, or later will follow the following tasks like invite 5 referrals, then referrals should gain 55к Satoshi, etc.?

You get paid once you have reached the cashout amount. Payment will be sent through Blockchain and there will be some delay, though.
Bitcoindose (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:49:16 AM

UPDATE: Cashout amount has been changed to 40,000 satoshis!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy
DarkArmy

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:49 AM

As soon as they get paid, payment proofs will be posted here.  Smiley
Thanks.

I know that it's not a satisfactory amount to cashout when considering from your side (as an faucet user).
But, as I said on the announcement above, everything is going with a plan.
As soon as we get a profitable income, we'll definitely update the cashout amount.
This might take some days. So, I'm asking all of you PLEASE BE PATIENT .  Smiley

So basically..

"As soon as we get a profitable income, we'll definitely update the cashout amount.
This might take some days. So, I'm asking all of you PLEASE BE PATIENT . "

you're paying out of pocket? Not to be a douche but I've seen this multiple times and 9.5 times out of 10 it stops running after a month (if you're lucky.)

sukalubov

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

....and the silence from Bitcoindose
Kaa13

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:04:54 AM

Умeньшили минимaльнyю cyммy нa вывoд - этo xopoшo. Пepвый жe чeлoвeк, coбpaвший минимaлкy нe мoжeт вывecти cpeдcтвa - этo плoxo. Пpяник и кнyт! Пoкa coбиpaю нecпeшнo... дaлee бyдeм пocмoтpeть  Smiley
aleqniko

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:06:47 AM

coindose overdose will you pay dude? Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: