Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SIGNATUM CLASSIC TAKE OVER - MinerTopia RE-BRAND to XSN - SHINE  (Read 1455 times)
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:24:23 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 10:56:34 PM by Coryvmcs1

Let this be the placeholder for the Ann that is coming soon. I spent a lot of time working for that scammer on getting SIGC alive and running. The fact that they dissipated and that the SIGT project has gone POS I feel this is a good opportunity to allow SIGC to shine and continue to give miners a place to mine a quality skunkhash project. MinerTopia has been looking for a project to power it's platform moving forward. I feel that this can be a good fit for us and has potential to bring mining back to Signatum.

For now I will be setting up seed nodes to make sure the chain is in sync and everyone will be able to download the working wallets shortly.

Updated Source and seednodes

For now updated seed nodes in src

https://github.com/Coryvmcs1/signatumclassicd

addnode=188.233.27.193:9999
addnode=176.226.204.89:9999
addnode=171.100.226.139:9999
addnode=94.158.93.121:9999
addnode=158.69.183.20:9999    | seednode
addndoe=35.193.170.44:9999    | seednode

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:27:06 PM

Looking forward to hear more from you, want to be part of this community coin Smiley

Good Luck.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

Let this be the placeholder for the Ann that is coming soon. I spent a lot of time working for that scammer on getting SIGC alive and running. The fact that they dissipated and that the SIGT project has gone POS I feel this is a good opportunity to allow SIGC to shine and continue to give miners a place to mine a quality skunkhash project. MinerTopia has been looking for a project to power it's platform moving forward. I feel that this can be a good fit for us and has potential to bring mining back to Signatum.

For now I will be setting up seed nodes to make sure the chain is in sync and everyone will be able to download the working wallets shortly.

Good on you.  But if you use the same chain, isn't there risk that original dev could come back and dump a pre-mine on you?  Wouldn't it make more sense to re-launch so that the value of the coin doesn't always have that hanging over your head?

If the concern is that this will penalize people holding SIGC, you can do a limited pre-mine, offer a swap, and burn the rest.

Just a thought, if you don't think there's a risk of original dev jumping in and riding off your hard work with a dump, then no worries.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

Good on you.  But if you use the same chain, isn't there risk that original dev could come back and dump a pre-mine on you?  Wouldn't it make more sense to re-launch so that the value of the coin doesn't always have that hanging over your head?

If the concern is that this will penalize people holding SIGC, you can do a limited pre-mine, offer a swap, and burn the rest.

Just a thought, if you don't think there's a risk of original dev jumping in and riding off your hard work with a dump, then no worries.

Original dev couldn't dump the premine becuase he screwed up the launch and had to jump ship on it. Not worried about the premine.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
spacecrab

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:55:00 PM

This is great! Cory is a great guy and I know will see the components of the project he controls into greatness. Join us on Discord to discuss if you want, link available at https://minertopia.org
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:59:24 PM

Algo Huh??!
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:02:00 PM

Algo Huh??!

SkunkHash

Makc

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:02:10 PM

SkunkHash  Cool
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

Algo Huh??!

SkunkHash

And it is necessary Scrypt !!!
TheKryptonian

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

Original dev couldn't dump the premine becuase he screwed up the launch and had to jump ship on it. Not worried about the premine.

Okay cool, very much looking forward to this!

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

We are also entertaining a complete rebrand and codebase. Thoughts anyone ?

TheKryptonian

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:32:59 PM

You mean like change the name?

I'd suggest dropping "Signatum" from the name entirely.  If it's going to be your own coin, it should have your flair.  Using skunkhash doesn't mean it has to reference SIGT  Smiley.  The orig dev was obviously just trying to cash in on hype.

A vanilla suggestion is "MinerTopia Coin".

Other thoughts:
BitTopia
TopiaCoin
MinTopia (i.e. "Mint")

I'm not very creative  Sad

Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

We might add in some masternodes also. If we do it I want it to be good.

Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

I'm interested in hearing a lot of things about things to do, it looks like a project with the concept of communication, I do not know for sure, I'll see this thread for the next few days, so more things I can get
EliteMobb1

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

Masternodes and a complete rebrand would make a nice touch. Smiley
Voxterra

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:42:27 PM

If your taking community opinion in to account, I'd try and stay away from having SIGT in the name. Even if you just straight copy/paste the source code and add on to it, the name alone will bring distrust and FUD. And once people see anyone associated with the "original" SIGT, the FUD will just get worse.

But i fully support you in your coin endeavors, whatever you may do, and masternodes are always hype!
erv

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:43:17 PM

i have some signatum, in case this works, what will happen to that coins?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
w.shadow

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

I think it is better to drop SIGNATUM.

My suggestion for the name from your first post: SHINE.

I feel this is a good opportunity to allow SIGC to shine
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

i have some signatum, in case this works, what will happen to that coins?

I think we would find a way to do a swap somehow.

okan1964

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:55:55 PM

Hi corvy;
can you be more specific about the new algo and brand new coin SIGC?

how caqn you handle on the same chain? which block you can start? how many coins? premine amount etc..
roadmap, exchanges...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: