Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freebitco.in Scripts SCAMS from YouTube  (Read 321 times)
ilRena (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:32:02 PM

Hi, I just want to let you know that all freebitco.in scripts that people sell on youtube for bitcoins are all scams.
I know it's pretty obviously but I saw so many people getting scammed by this guys.
What can we do against them? There's a method or something to report them to the police having as a proof these YouTube videos? There are thousands of people scamming by this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

It's obvious that every script that guarantee big earnings in any faucet/gambling site is a scam. On freebitco.in, all multiply btc scripts are  dangerous because one can lose his balance very quickly.
An for the "10000 guaranteed" script that's just impossible, as game is provably fair and use a server string to draw the number.

Unfortunately, if there's so many script sellers on YouTube it's because people thinks money is easy and are scammed. There's nothing we can do more than prevention here or on the comments of the video (if not moderated).

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: