Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Program Deckswap  (Read 249 times)
1jaffa1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:41:30 PM

Overview
Welcome to the DeckSwap bounty program. Enter your Ethereum address to receive a unique shareable link. For every person that clicks your link you will receive a set amount of DEK.
Rates
30 DEK per click
Terms
- Minimum payout 600 DEK

- The program is set to last until the token sale ends or until 5 million coins have been earned; although we reserve the right to end the program at any time for any reason.

- DeckSwap may terminate your account at any time for any reason.

- All clicks will be audited to prevent fraud

- Payment will occur 1 week after token sale completion. Paid to the Ethereum address linked to your unique url.

- Invalid activity is determined by DeckSwap in all cases and includes, but is not limited to,

(i) spam, invalid queries, invalid impressions or invalid clicks on links generated by any person, bot, automated program or similar device, including through any clicks or impressions originating from your IP addresses or computers under your control; (ii) clicks solicited or impressions generated by payment of money, false representation, or requests for end users to click on links or take other actions; (iii) links served to end users whose browsers have JavaScript disabled; and (iv) clicks or impressions co-mingled with a significant amount of the activity described in (i, ii, and iii) above. If your account is found to perform these actions DeckSwap reserves the right to not pay out any DEK to the address.

- Clicks from the following will not count: Egypt, Moldova, El Salvador, Macedonia, Ecuador, Gibraltar, Brunei, Netherlands Antilles, Serbia, Bolivia, Yemen, Palestine, Tunisia, Sri Lanka, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Senegal, Nepal Sudan, Guatemala, Maldives, Libya, Côte d’Ivoire, Benin, Myanmar (Burma), Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mauritius, Laos, Paraguay, Vietnam, Pakistan, Mongolia, Somalia, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Ghana, and Sierra Leone.

Link
https://deckswap.com/s/thE4
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:13 PM

Thank you for your idea...
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

I'm wondering why so many users are opening each day new threads on this coin. Are you trying to get more referrals since you are not the developer, and the link posted is just your referral link!
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:45 PM

I'm wondering why so many users are opening each day new threads on this coin. Are you trying to get more referrals since you are not the developer, and the link posted is just your referral link!

I am wondering the same. This section needs to be modded more imo. Its prone to a lot of fake "airdrops" and "campaigns".
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

I am wondering the same. This section needs to be modded more imo. Its prone to a lot of fake "airdrops" and "campaigns".

I agree with this, much to consider, not just thrad, but enough information and evidence
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

I think this announcement is not enough to convince many enthusiasts to join the bounty, the less information will be very influential for bounty logging, I wait for the next update
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: