Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Game.com ICO PreSale now!  (Read 3466 times)
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

This is a clear pump and dump, if you have come here looking for some amazing news to justify the massive price rise, then you will be sadly let down.
Gaming "on the blockchain" sounds great, but until we all have quantum computers with dedicated asic machines to cope with the hash rate, ohh and a 10,000Tbite SSD storage, then the best "games on the block-chain" will be chess, heads or tails, and scrabble.
Its another project, promising things that are not just years away, but decades away.
 BUT HAY, THIS IS CRYPTO, TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR, PUMP THE PRICE, SELL ALL THE TOKENS, AND MOVE-ON TO A NEW ICO.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

Shut up. You don`t know anything about this coin and it`s background.

This is a clear pump and dump, if you have come here looking for some amazing news to justify the massive price rise, then you will be sadly let down.
Gaming "on the blockchain" sounds great, but until we all have quantum computers with dedicated asic machines to cope with the hash rate, ohh and a 10,000Tbite SSD storage, then the best "games on the block-chain" will be chess, heads or tails, and scrabble.
Its another project, promising things that are not just years away, but decades away.
 BUT HAY, THIS IS CRYPTO, TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR, PUMP THE PRICE, SELL ALL THE TOKENS, AND MOVE-ON TO A NEW ICO.
weedjams

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

Totally correct but you left one thing out, this is another Justin Sun tape and rape, pump and dump.
He and his insiders will pillage 200+ million and then the token will tank.
Afterward, he will fire off a few hundred bullshit tweets, smile and act like everything is fine.
Meanwhile, all the FOMO people that got sucked in are crying and wondering where all their hard earned money went.

love.pet?
wtf?
I am astonished anyone falls for this garbage.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

many coins  named as  GTC,  is this the right coin  which is  rising  on price  these days ,  is this  a good  project ?

uripit

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

I think is a PUMP AND DUMP !
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

Hi, everybody. I was very interested in buying these tokens. I gather information. Please tell me this project is the finished product?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Today i did notice in coinmarketcap that game is up 80% , any news did that or some rumors about exchange ? And that game.com Domain probably cost alot of money for devs to buy , but its really nice for project to got domain name like that . Didnt notice this project before , but i think i will follow this project from now on and see where it goes Smiley
MaxKlim

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Is it any bounty program or airdrop of GTC?
coinsmak

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

So its all about getting ”the domain name”!? Lol
https://domaingang.com/domain-news/did-hasbro-sell-the-domain-game-com-for-3-4-million-dollars/

I guess the 3.4 million dollars or whatever the ”chinks” paid for the domain worked out Well
Now when they extracted a 100 million dollars haha

The only thing i Would buy from China is Some hosting at alibaba or Some cheap socks Smiley possibly a dollar USB Cable from eBay.
Amazing how mad and Excited one can get just for a name. Doing business in china guys come on seriously stupid or desperate or both?

Ever visited? Then you Would not waste a single cent !! China should not
Be allowed even online, such a pack Of dog balls nation, its a total Joke !

sabbirkaundia

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for many investors. Good luck to your team!
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:18:55 AM

https://domaingang.com/domain-news/did-hasbro-sell-the-domain-game-com-for-3-4-million-dollars/

I guess the 3.4 million dollars or whatever the ”chinks” paid for the domain worked out Well

The only thing i Would buy from China is Some hosting at alibaba or Some cheap socks Smiley possibly a dollar USB Cable from eBay.
Amazing how mad and Excited one can get just for a name. Doing business in china guys come on seriously stupid or desperate or both?

Common guy that's harsh!! Be nice. There are more than enough scam ICOs from almost all the countries in the world. Don't attack the whole nation of more than a billion people just because of the activity of a few.
From the reviews about the project, I guess its a total crap. I mean considering how the ICO was poorly executed, and the project still managed to garner such popularity and market cap, maybe because of the domain name. What a waste of money!

nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

I really dont think the price matters for stores going forward, as long as people can sell stores back for the coins they paid
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

It was good. Hired a few more people for one of my businesses, Trained a few times, and now back to swing and day trading lol and talking to whoever is online!
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Common guy that's harsh!! Be nice. There are more than enough scam ICOs from almost all the countries in the world. Don't attack the whole nation of more than a billion people just because of the activity of a few.
From the reviews about the project, I guess its a total crap. I mean considering how the ICO was poorly executed, and the project still managed to garner such popularity and market cap, maybe because of the domain name. What a waste of money!
i think game.com will succed with the new tron pets. game. prepare your gtc for summer double bonus:) 8.8.18
migmigbaby9897

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

I have participated in this project, I advise everyone to join because I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

Hello Game.com believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Game.com at: https://cointopper.com/coin/game

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
22naru

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

Hello Game.com believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Game.com at: https://cointopper.com/coin/game

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

good ideea i will come back with a review:)
22naru

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

http://Game.com  in!❤️🌍 #GTC TO THE MOON CONFIRMED!!! 🚀🌕📈 #GTC An ecosystem of beauty and brilliance❤️happy added,
22naru

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

enyone here play on tron.game.com?
22naru

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

not so much love from the community for this game , but lose the chance to win real GTC:
https://twitter.com/gelert/status/1004487817001463808
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: