Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profitable SF Restaurant Seeking Cryptocurrency Investors / Lenders  (Read 442 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NickAvedesian (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:27:41 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 09:44:50 PM by NickAvedesian

I run a collection of popular restaurants and am searching for alternate investments in any major cryptocurrency. I am open to short term loans with 10% interest paid back over 1 year or significant equity investments. Put your BTC or altcoin to work for a fun and profitable food and beverage business and never pay for food again! Message me for details. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:56:41 PM

I run a collection of popular restaurants and am searching for alternate investments in any major cryptocurrency. I am open to short term loans with 10% interest paid back over 1 year or significant equity investments. Put your BTC or altcoin to work for a fun and profitable food and beverage business and never pay for food again! Message me for details. Grin

No one is going to use invest into a newbie with no history here. Provide collateral or leave.
NickAvedesian (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:28:43 PM

I am offering up the business itself (Approx. 4MM USD valuation) + Full Liquor License with a market rate of between 285-300k USD as collateral.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:42:01 PM

I am offering up the business itself (Approx. 4MM USD valuation) + Full Liquor License with a market rate of between 285-300k USD as collateral.

That isnt something that can be easily liquidated. You should be going to banks or to investors asking for a venture debt. Tell me, what is the business name and where are you located. 
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:25:44 PM

Well... You got any information, pics, location of the restaurant? For all we know, you don't even have one. Then, we need to prove that you actually own it.

Any past sales stats? How are you sure that it's "profitable"? Or are you a new business? In which case, all your claims are horseshit.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:13:26 PM

This being your first post on this website you should be very willing to describe every single detail of your business and why you need investments and how your going to keep said investments safe, everything should be able to be publicly viewed. Also things like how your going to help the investors, interest, etc. Otherwise no one will take any of this at all serious. If you genuinely need investors I suggest you make everything public and known, otherwise you will be seen as just another scammer and probably get you some negative feedback.
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:55:47 AM

This being your first post on this website you should be very willing to describe every single detail of your business and why you need investments and how your going to keep said investments safe, everything should be able to be publicly viewed. Also things like how your going to help the investors, interest, etc. Otherwise no one will take any of this at all serious. If you genuinely need investors I suggest you make everything public and known, otherwise you will be seen as just another scammer and probably get you some negative feedback.

Well i guess he has to stay for a long time in the forum to atleast be familiarized on how things are done here or at least read infos on crypto currencies to have a better purpose on the services he is going to offer.
NickAvedesian (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:23:31 AM

I thank you all for helping me navigate this forum and process. I completely understand the questions and concerns about the validity of the business opportunity. Below is a document outlining my company, the 4P's Group, which operates a number of restaurants in San Francisco including Red Dog Restaurant & Bar and Fearless Cafe, both of which together make up this investment opportunity into Ministry of Taste LLC, incorporated in California. Below you will see Ministry of Taste's profit & loss statement for the last 2 months vs. the last 10 months and you'll find that we are now close to 15% profitability with the introduction of tighter cost controls and more aggressive marketing and sales strategies. We are also going into our busiest months of the year during the holidays and have almost 500,000 USD of upcoming contracted events already in our sales funnel. We are ideally seeking a 250,000+ USD 1 year loan + 10% interest and are offering the well-established, popular Red Dog Restaurant & Bar business, it's furniture, fixtures & equipment, as well as our SF County Full Liquor License, which can easily be sold in the market and has a value of 285,000 - 300K USD as collateral. We would also be open to an equity investor as an alternative to a loan. Please let me know what other questions and points of clarification I can provide for you. Thank you for you consideration.

Sincerely,
Nick Avedesian, Financial Controller & Head of Business Development
4P's Group

MOTPLDec2016_Sept2017.pdf
https://digify.com/s/lKPtIg

MOTPLAug_Sept2017.pdf
https://digify.com/s/t7pw7g

4P'sGroupInvHighlights_August2017.pdf
https://digify.com/s/FqJpSA
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:05 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 03:26:28 AM by ThatRandom8543

I thank you all for helping me navigate this forum and process. I completely understand the questions and concerns about the validity of the business opportunity. Below is a document outlining my company, the 4P's Group, which operates a number of restaurants in San Francisco including Red Dog Restaurant & Bar and Fearless Cafe, both of which together make up this investment opportunity into Ministry of Taste LLC, incorporated in California. Below you will see Ministry of Taste's profit & loss statement for the last 2 months vs. the last 10 months and you'll find that we are now close to 15% profitability with the introduction of tighter cost controls and more aggressive marketing and sales strategies. We are also going into our busiest months of the year during the holidays and have almost 500,000 USD of upcoming contracted events already in our sales funnel. We are ideally seeking a 250,000+ USD 1 year loan + 10% interest and are offering the well-established, popular Red Dog Restaurant & Bar business, it's furniture, fixtures & equipment, as well as our SF County Full Liquor License, which can easily be sold in the market and has a value of 285,000 - 300K USD as collateral. We would also be open to an equity investor as an alternative to a loan. Please let me know what other questions and points of clarification I can provide for you. Thank you for you consideration.

Sincerely,
Nick Avedesian, Financial Controller & Head of Business Development
4P's Group

MOTPLDec2016_Sept2017.pdf
https://digify.com/s/lKPtIg

MOTPLAug_Sept2017.pdf
https://digify.com/s/t7pw7g

4P'sGroupInvHighlights_August2017.pdf
https://digify.com/s/FqJpSA

This doesnt explain why youre seeking a loan here when you could simply talk to your bank for a loan. I can simply go to my bank for a business loan if my company needs one, especially since it has nothing to do with bitcoins or cryptocurrency. Why come here for a loan in a irreversible currency with no possible way to know you are who you say you are? Also, just to let you know, I did download those files (that security stuff isnt hard to bypass to download things) so I do not see why you put a protection lock on those files along with an expiration date. Plus, those statements arent exactly verifiable, which means you couldve modified them or even made them up.
NickAvedesian (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:10:45 AM

Thank you for the feedback Random, clearly more transparency is needed for an investment like this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: