Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoWall - crypto promotion site  (Read 271 times)
crypto-wall (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:32:22 PM

Hi!

I am a developer from Hungary. I've created a website for advertising cryptocurrencies, and my dream is to make this site popular thereby making cryptocurrencies more popular. The main concept is that people can donate a small amount of BTC to display a crypto logo on the site. The donations add up, so every time somebody donates, the chosen logo grows. Hovering on the logos gives useful info about the coin (price, market cap etc.). From the donations, I'd advertise the site in as many places as possible (google, facebook ads, etc.). I am also holding various cryptos, and I really want to make them generally known by more and more people. The site is under development, but the main features are working. Professional designing is in progress.
I don't want to beg for money, if you feel that you are an enthusiast, (or have an own ICO) and have a few spare sats, every donation is appreciated.

http://crypto-wall.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:50:04 PM

So it's like some kind of take on the million dollar homepage, except with just coins instead of websites? I mean it looks good and the idea's alright it's just that it's been done so many times before.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:41:07 AM

I don`t have cryptocurrencies to donate,but i would share your website on my Twitter and Facebook.
Every project like this one will help for promoting cryptocurrencies to more new people and we have to support such projects.Perhaps mass sharing on social media would create a viral efect and bring more traffic to your website.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

Hi!

I am a developer from Hungary. I've created a website for advertising cryptocurrencies, and my dream is to make this site popular thereby making cryptocurrencies more popular. The main concept is that people can donate a small amount of BTC to display a crypto logo on the site. The donations add up, so every time somebody donates, the chosen logo grows. Hovering on the logos gives useful info about the coin (price, market cap etc.). From the donations, I'd advertise the site in as many places as possible (google, facebook ads, etc.). I am also holding various cryptos, and I really want to make them generally known by more and more people. The site is under development, but the main features are working. Professional designing is in progress.
I don't want to beg for money, if you feel that you are an enthusiast, (or have an own ICO) and have a few spare sats, every donation is appreciated.

http://crypto-wall.com

Try to check the website, however I'm just staring at a blank page. Sooner or later you will need funds to sustain your website so I suggest that you try to market it and accept payment (bitcoin or altcoin). And so that you have funds to really market your website although social media is a good start. I think there are similar sites that its is already established but if your passion is really to promote and advertise crypto then it's just a matter of time before you can compete with the big boys. I will try to help and promote your websites as well. Goodluck on your journey man!!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:23:03 AM

Yeah, blank page is for me. Maybe it's better to finish your website before try to advertise here. Also i think you can forgive for donations. Must to have a great and useful service for free money. There is a big competition with crypto-info websites and In front of you is a long way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:22:40 PM

Strange web site.
I have checked, seen white screen only with little point with Ripple XRP.

Do you have traffic? Could you show your stat..
I want buy few pixels here Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: