Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital  (Read 33933 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

The project is curious, but I did not understand what is different about the Pulsar investment model, from the "old" model. They claim that their model is more effective, but why?
you have problem with reading whitepaper?
Well i don't have problems with "reading whitepaper",  I have some questions for devs, ok?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

Maybe i'm just too lazy for i did not read your White Paper i just look and read this Announcement and it leaves me with a wonder, how could this project works? What i have found is the team behind, some enticing words and the links to some write-ups.
It might be the reason why this thread is very slow and needs some encouraging factors to be alive.
Whitepaper reads very hard, a lot of details that are difficult to understand to a person who is not familiar with the investment market and other things. But I think this should read and read, if you want to invest!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:54:30 PM

The project is curious, but I did not understand what is different about the Pulsar investment model, from the "old" model. They claim that their model is more effective, but why?
LOL
And what exactly do you not understand in their investment model? What causes questions?
Ok, now I'll try to explain
The approach in the "old" investment model is an early $ 15 million investment per 1 transaction. Total portfolio size: 10-15 companies.
Their model works on this principle: Investments in $ 100,000 - 2 million for 1 transaction Total portfolio size: 25+ companies.
So what's the fundamental difference?
I do not quite understand the problem. What exactly is causing you a question?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

you have problem with reading whitepaper?
Well i don't have problems with "reading whitepaper",  I have some questions for devs, ok?
hmmm understand you.Nicely said lol
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

LOL
And what exactly do you not understand in their investment model? What causes questions?
The approach in the "old" investment model is an early $ 15 million investment per 1 transaction. Total portfolio size: 10-15 companies.
Their model works on this principle: Investments in $ 100,000 - 2 million for 1 transaction Total portfolio size: 25+ companies.
Wel...
It's not quite like a "new" strategy.
They simply reduced the amount of investment at the initial stage of the project, and also increased the number of companies.
Is it possible to call this a new strategy?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:00:37 PM

The tokensale has already started?
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:01:53 PM

Yes, just today started ICO  Wink
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:07 PM

wrote seems to be about it a few comments ago lol
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:58 PM

LOL
Wel...
They simply reduced the amount of investment at the initial stage of the project, and also increased the number of companies.
So, I think this is the principle of a quantitative portfolio approach, is not it?
This reduces risks, and increases the profit potential!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

Aww... sorry
I probably missed the message about this Cheesy
So what about bounty campagn? Is it already available?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

Aww... sorry
ahaha missed but it happens,by the way, I was also interested in the question of bounty
zero9119

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

Aww... sorry
ahaha missed but it happens,by the way, I was also interested in the question of bounty
do you know where i can find information about bounty?
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

Aww... sorry
LOL dude...
Try to be more attentive, all the necessary information is in the first post of the thread, and all the links.
Link to bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2257918.0
zero9119

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:21:37 PM

Aww... sorry
LOL dude...
Try to be more attentive, all the necessary information is in the first post of the thread, and all the links.
thank you very much,don't know the new ICO
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:22:15 PM

LOL
Wel...
So, I think this is the principle of a quantitative portfolio approach, is not it?
Well, suppose the risk reduction is possible, if you invest a much smaller amount. But how can this positively influence profit?
C'mon... I do not see anything fundamentally new in terms of portfolio investment in the pulsar scheme!
Also, more projects do not provide any guarantees for the success of projects. Easily 50% of the selected projects can fail.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:23:08 PM

Aww... sorry
LOL dude...
I'm just following several projects at once, sometimes I'm inattentive
Thanks for the info! Wink
How should the period of ICO last?
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

Aww... sorry
LOL dude...
1 Month, ICO will end on December 13, but I think this period can be extended.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:31:59 PM

LOL
Wel...
Well, suppose the risk reduction is possible, if you invest a much smaller amount. But how can this positively influence profit?
C'mon... I do not see anything fundamentally new in terms of portfolio investment in the pulsar scheme!
Also, more projects do not provide any guarantees for the success of projects. Easily 50% of the selected projects can fail.
Investing is always a risk! No one will give you a guarantee of success of the project!
The main purpose of various investment approaches is to minimize risks as much as possible. The devs decided that their approach is effective in this regard. I believe them, because the team is very experienced and knows what it does!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

Aww... sorry
LOL dude...
1 Month, ICO will end on December 13, but I think this period can be extended.
Why do you think this period can be extended? Huh
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

LOL
Wel...
Investing is always a risk! No one will give you a guarantee of success of the project!
The main purpose of various investment approaches is to minimize risks as much as possible. The devs decided that their approach is effective in this regard. I believe them, because the team is very experienced and knows what it does!
Maybe you are right.
In any case, I'm interested in the project and in the investment model. I will follow the development of the project. I wish good luck to everyone, both devs and future investors! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: