Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital  (Read 33933 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

why I just can't see the white paper,and it should download?
it is connected with jurisdictions in some countries do you not read the user agreement?
read to download of course but its not very convenient
I think that this is a necessary step in fact, and not just for this ICO
why do you think so?
  because this is a serious indicator ICO
of course look very serious i think
the first time I see such serious conditions of the ICO
join you can also say that not only met the ICO who work at such a high level

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:43:04 PM

it is connected with jurisdictions in some countries do you not read the user agreement?
why do you think so?
because right now a large number of heinous and failed projects and thus good ICO stand out
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:44:57 PM

why do you think so?
because right now a large number of heinous and failed projects and thus good ICO stand out
Yes, it's a very good way for ICO to show that they are real
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:45:27 PM

why do you think so?
Yes, it's a very good way for ICO to show that they are real

joined your opinion Wink
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:25:27 AM

Another crypto-currency fund? Probably, this has already been discussed in the discussion, but how do you differ from others like you?
Cubus (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

Maybe i'm just too lazy for i did not read your White Paper i just look and read this Announcement and it leaves me with a wonder, how could this project works? What i have found is the team behind, some enticing words and the links to some write-ups.
It might be the reason why this thread is very slow and needs some encouraging factors to be alive.
Hello!
Pulsar ICO is a token sale of an early-stage venture fund Pulsar Venture Capital.
Our fund works since 2009, and partners with major players, such as Google
Ventures, 500Startups and many more.
We give people the opportunity to invest with us by buying Pulsar tokens.
Attracted funds will help create a new fund, which will be aimed, in particular,
at investments in blockchain-startups.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:45:29 AM

Maybe i'm just too lazy for i did not read your White Paper i just look and read this Announcement and it leaves me with a wonder, how could this project works? What i have found is the team behind, some enticing words and the links to some write-ups.
It might be the reason why this thread is very slow and needs some encouraging factors to be alive.
Hello!
Pulsar ICO is a token sale of an early-stage venture fund Pulsar Venture Capital.
Attracted funds will help create a new fund, which will be aimed, in particular,

Wow! This sounds interesting and sufficiently answers my question)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

Hello!

Google? Really? I did not even know that they were interested in crypto currency for so long. Then you definitely deserve trust
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

I do not have much experience in ICO and, it seems to me, such a fund would be useful to me
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:14:37 AM

I do not have much experience in ICO and, it seems to me, such a fund would be useful to me

I would not be so sure about it. There are many different possible dangers associated with such funds. The fact is that the decisive word here is for the manager. How to confirm the competence of the person who manages your funds? And if your decision contradicts his opinion?
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:01 AM

I would not be so sure about it. There are many different possible dangers associated with such funds. The fact is that the decisive word here is for the manager. How to confirm the competence of the person who manages your funds? And if your decision contradicts his opinion?

If you do not trust the manager, then why keep your money in the fund? In addition, there is certainly some kind of control and voting system. In real economy companies, this is taken into account. It seems to me that the authors had to provide this
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:26 AM

Do I understand correctly that you are selecting prospective projects before the start of fundraising? That is, do you have any criteria for determining whether a project will be successful? Is it some kind of developed scheme or just an experience?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are selecting prospective projects before the start of fundraising? That is, do you have any criteria for determining whether a project will be successful? Is it some kind of developed scheme or just an experience?

I think it's all the same experience and skills. The guys in the portfolio have very cool projects. Surely they do not cheat about the figures of profitability. It seems to me that this fund is worth attention
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

I think it's all the same experience and skills. The guys in the portfolio have very cool projects. Surely they do not cheat about the figures of profitability. It seems to me that this fund is worth attention

What projects do you mean? I looked at what the team presented on the site and I want to say that not all of them are strong. Something is very controversial
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

What projects do you mean? I looked at what the team presented on the site and I want to say that not all of them are strong. Something is very controversial

Yes, that's what I mean. I do not argue, there are projects that may seem questionable. But I do not think that they would be in the portfolio of such a respected team. Diversity is also understandable, they want to please all investors.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:59:33 PM

You do not read the documentation, developers speak directly about the criteria, on the basis of which they select projects. By the way, I like that they put the focus on the world market on the foreground. No one is interested in local startups
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

I kind of read that this token has some limitations on the transfer, what does it mean?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

I kind of read that this token has some limitations on the transfer, what does it mean?
What kind of restrictions are you talking about?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

Well, I read that there are some restrictions on the transfer of tokens. It seems to be relevant for US residents, but I do not quite understand what exactly this means
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

Well, I read that there are some restrictions on the transfer of tokens. It seems to be relevant for US residents, but I do not quite understand what exactly this means
Have you read this on the website?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: