Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WAVES][POOL]wavespool.blackturtle.eu  (Read 252 times)
BlackTurtle (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

Hello everyone!
I want to introduce wavespool.blackturtle.eu to you.
You can lease your unused long term waves to it.

What's leasing in waves?
Leasing is lending your waves, on a safe way to a pool. You can do this with the lite client.
Just go to the client, select the L, copy this 3PA1KvFfq9VuJjg45p2ytGgaNjrgnLSgf4r (or any address you want to lease to) in your address balk and send the transaction.

Is there any risk?
No there isn't any risk. You can take your waves back at any time. They always stay yours.

Why should I lease them?
You support the waves and there security with it. You make that waves becomes a stronger and robuster platform.
Besides that you earn a small percentage on your waves weakly. (something less or around 1%).

Do I need to lease to your pool?
Yes and no. You are free to shop around, look for other pools and lease to them.
But it would be nice to support my pool since we just started. You have nothing to lose and you support a new node.

Why do we need nodes and pools?
Nodes secure the network. They also make sure your transaction will be validated. The more pools the stronger we become.

Need more info? Feel free to contact me or reply to this topic.
(This topic is to raise awareness about my pool and about waves and leasing it self)
Leasing add:3PA1KvFfq9VuJjg45p2ytGgaNjrgnLSgf4r
You can also join discord:https://discord.gg/urS36Hn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackTurtle (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

The first payouts are done!
Thanks for the support everyone who leased to me.
Soon we have the NG update and then leasing will become even better for smaller pools.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: