Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Batmans Top Pick Revealed - This Coin is GONNA CRUSH!  (Read 766 times)
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:01:09 PM

Hey ladies and gents -

Batman here again to spread some love with fellow crypto investors.

Firstly, thanks for all the kind words and emails - Im glad Ive been able to help you make some $$$!  Also lots of you have been asking for a way to hear my picks/tips more frequently.  I have an NDA with my partners at my advisory company, so unless you want to shell out $$$$, Ill need some time to put together some sort of newsletter that doesn't conflict with our current business.

Now onto business!

Ive been watching this crypto since its pre-ico stages and took a small position then and a MUCH larger position last week. Honestly, I find it terribly ironic that people call it "shilling" a coin you own.  If I was a cook, would you trust someone that didn't eat their own food? Lol

Shilling is done when someone is PAID to promote a coin.  While I have been asked to promote 2 upcoming ICOS and a handful of other coins, I do not.  I will not. I do not post here for financial gain - my business advises banks, hedge funds and HNW individuals - so I have been lucky enough to not be in a place of financial distress.

So please do not email me asking if I want to participate in a bounty campaign or if I would talk about coin X for XXXXX of the coins.  Not interested. 

Notwithstanding, I do disclose that I own or a our hedge fund owns, a stake in the coins I talk about. But step back - doesn't that make sense?  lol  Wouldn't I put my money and more importantly my companies money, where my mouth is?

Ok, onwards.

The coin I am very bullish on is COSS.  Yes, its been shilled a bit on Facebook, Reddit and forums.  But who really cares if its shilled - do your own research and make educated decisions.

Now without going into the 7 page dissertation on COSS - I will point out, in as simplistic of a forum as possible, why we like it and where I see it going.

COSS is stands for cryptocurrency one stop shop.

It is VERY undervalued and a VERY high upside.  When investing, we look for projects with great teams, great vision, a MVP, a clear roadmap and good (current) partnerships.  Coss has these.

Ok, you heard of COSS but what about that scammer guy??? Hes part of it right?
This was also addressed by Rune in the slack. The concern was that a few team members associated with VRS. This was Rune's response in the Slack "I think it is fair also. And it has been explained multiple times. VRS was developed by some of the same dev team and also our consultancy company assisted in creating marketing plan for an affiliate program. The intention was for it to be used by the affiliate system to reward its members for onboarding merchants. The business model wasn't sustainable, and COSS decided to create its own 1-tier affiliate program by itself(known as CAP). The VRS was also modeled in a completely wrong way where the affiliate program actually paid for the gas for transactions and not the users. This didnt look like the problem at the time with an ETH price of less than 10 dollars. But over time that cost way surpassed the business model and made it unsustainable. Just because you try (as Pariah) put it, and it turn out not to work doesnt make it a scam. But there are still VRS holders out there, and that is why we havent delisted the token yet. And it is also listed on a couple of other exchanges." Essentially VRS was a failed project, not a scam.  Also they have a new CEO so - moot point.

The FUD surrounding this has actually HELPED keep the coin price down.

Now onto the reasons I like this coin and you should too:

1.  Low market cap.

Coinmarket cap shows 2M, which is actually incorrect.  Its $20m BUT STILL VERY LOW.  Lots of growth room. 

2. Great partnerships

They already have partnered with several great companies (ARK as well) but now they joined the Etherium Alliance.  THat's a very good thing. 

3. Great ROI

They are distribution 50% of ALL PROCEEDS back to COSS holders. So if you own COSS and keep it in your MEW or on the COSS exchange, EACH WEEK, they give you a (small and proportionate) fraction of ANY coins traded on the exchange.  So you will get a nominal amount of BTC, ETH, DASH, LTE, ARK, WAVES, and on and on. 

4. Smart plan

Why is that great, aside from the HUGE ROI?  Because the bulk of people will keep the coins they get dropped in their COSS wallet and then use the COSS platform to trade those coins, thereby adding value across the spectrum.

5. Growth room

Binance launched a few months earlier and does 80-100M per day in transactional value. THey have a 20% burn of tokens and profit share as such.  Frankly, COSS is just a WAY better ROI and, while they are not 1st movers, as more people are introed to crypto, getting 15-20 different coins FREE each WEEK - is REALLY going to be a big draw to this platform.  Not to mention the 1M per day COSS does is going to shoot up to 10M (and thereby raise your free coins and ROI by 10x) within a month EASY.

6.  Other monetization

You also get a revenue share of the merchant payment system they have in places (currently a .75% transaction fee).  So you are diversify your portfolio in several ways.  More options to make money via an exchange AND a merchant platform and several coins free each week (again, small fractions)

7. Decentralized exchanges like 0x - could they render this obsolete?

Unlikely, COSS first of all - is less expensive to use already and will help capture users based on that alone.  Secondly there is no reason that COSS could not alter its code to become a DEX and they have already said they are open to it.  It changes nothing fro an investor end.

Wrapping up

Yes the site has some bugs (dont use BTC to deposit, it takes wayyyyyyyy to long) and the UI and UX needs some improvement.  BUT look at the comparable sites and look at the huge 50% revenue share coupled with the growth room for a company that is only 348th on the exchange. 

If we can agree on the following points:  The crypto space will grow + the low market cap allows for BIG gains + getting 50% of revenue generated and disbursed as various coins each week is attractive + the current price makes it easy to buy for lots of people (more people owning it the better) than this could be the "retirement" crypto.

Again, stop thinking long term HoDL is 3 months.  Think 3 years as a base. 

My Price Predictions (based as always on Fibonacci lines, a propriety algorithm and experience)

NOV 1: $0.38- 0.67
2018: $1.20 - $2.03

Happy trading -

Also if you want to be on my newsletter list, shoot me an email and Ill add you to it.  Likely going to have something flushed out by Dec 1. 

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

You're such a hero.

What's your email address so I can email you and you can add me to your mailing list?
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:21:32 AM

Holy shit Batman Striked it again , another shitcoin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:03:32 AM

Just curious, will there be a companion coin created, the Robin Coin?    Cheesy
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:27:48 AM

I do hold COSS token but I have never seen someone market and promote it like this, it is a nice project idea because I have been investing lately into exchanges project because I believe there is still need for them and their potential for growth is still huge whether discentralise and Centralised exchanges

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

Just curious, will there be a companion coin created, the Robin Coin?    Cheesy

LOL, Also there should be a villain coin. How about a Joker coin?  Cheesy

Then we will just see it here in the forum the whole character in the justice league has their own coins.  Lips sealed

Guys, seriously, guess what they are airdropping right now...  Ummm....  you guessed it, Marvel Coins!!!!     LOL, I know not the same thing, but along the lines.  Too funny     Grin
nhote

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

thanks for having come back to these posts - i find that they have really high literary value and miss them when they are not around!
shaggy404

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:03:15 AM

Thanks for the post, OP. I'll definitely check it out and of course do my own research before investing anything. Following this thread.
xiaoyum

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

Thank for good suggestion Bruce Wayne. I have never heard COSS. It isn't new project. I liked the way they pay dividends. I hope their exchange will be good. Its now on my radar.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

great recommendation, the coin seems to have massive potential as everyone love profit sharing. but it is too soon to tell anything as everyone capital is on btc and the platform only has its first sharing now. if it manage to do it consistently, then it will be a great coin to hold.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

I invested some ETH in COSS this morning and now I read this.  Grin

But I have to agree, the team has a working product (the COSS platform) and so the coin has a lot of potential long term.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:10:49 PM

One of my crypto friends actually talked about COSS just a little while ago  Cheesy Cheesy

I read your post and considered buying some. Then I saw it was only listed on EtherDelta and HitBTC. Made me reconsider buying.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
krazy89

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

WOW Thanks to you BATMAN !!! Coss now -20%  Cheesy Cheesy
cafetools

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:06:48 PM

Just because something has potential, and is "undervalued" doesnt mean anything. If you are looking for a good project with a %80 coin burn on the 22nd buy FLiK.

FLiK has gov. contracts and has a low market cap. Easy 8x.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

thoughts on coss at the moment?  also where do you buy it?
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:51:09 AM

thoughts on coss?  also anyone know if this guy is legit?
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

lol, that didn't work out so well
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: