Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency  (Read 6604 times)
BlockBid (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

Will each token have a fiat pair?

Thats is the goal, we want to offer our users more fiat pairs than they can find anywhere else.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign?

Good timing we are about to start a Bounty campaign in a few days.

We will post a link in the thread for you.

abdullahmonim

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

What benefit do coin holders get?

At the moment Blockbid tokens provide a 30 minute window of free trading (no trading fees) on the Blockbid exchange when you cash them in.

But we are still discussing what benefits we can offer and are open to ideas. Join the discussion on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/Blockbid
Thanks a lot for your response. Hope you guys will come out with exciting offer for coin holders. Could you please answer, What is a deposit limit?
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

Thats is the goal, we want to offer our users more fiat pairs than they can find anywhere else.

Wallets will be on the exchange or decentralised like IDEX and OpenLedger?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

What benefit do coin holders get?

At the moment Blockbid tokens provide a 30 minute window of free trading (no trading fees) on the Blockbid exchange when you cash them in.

But we are still discussing what benefits we can offer and are open to ideas. Join the discussion on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/Blockbid
Thanks a lot for your response. Hope you guys will come out with exciting offer for coin holders. Could you please answer, What is a deposit limit?

Sorry if you didn't see - we answered it earlier here:

Deposit limits are still set at USD$1000 per token, until final security testing is completed.

Minimum deposit amount  on the live exchange will be $100 with no maximum limit and unlimited withdrawals.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

Wallets will be on the exchange or decentralised like IDEX and OpenLedger?

We are a centralised exchange although we are currently working on partnership with a decentralised exchange.

Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

What fiat currencies are proposed?
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:16:58 AM

Great! Where can I buy BID?

Blockbid tokens are currently being traded on EtherDelta and Forkdelta.

Is there a deposit limit? If yes, how much?

Deposit limits are still set at USD$1000 per token, until final security testing is completed.

Minimum deposit amount  on the live exchange will be $100 with no maximum limit and unlimited withdrawals.

Will there be constraints to deposit-withdraw a big sum of tokens or fiat?
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:19:31 AM

Great! Where can I buy BID?

Blockbid tokens are currently being traded on EtherDelta and Forkdelta.

Will tokens be burned?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

I think being affiliated to the enterprise ethereum alliance is a huge plus for the platform. I'm glad the beta is live! Will each of cryptocurrency on the platform have a fiat pair?

It's ok, but nothing too important. As far as I know the Ethereum enterprise alliance is rather preferring centralization over real decentralization. They want to preserve the status quo rather than revolutionize the world.

Thanks for you comment we are partnering with the enterprise ethereum alliance as part of a larger policy of aligning ourselves with relevant industry bodies and the Ethereum community so that we remain at the cutting edge of technological advancements.

It is not because we are against decentralization or pro status quo.

The main thing we are concerned with is making a Crypto exchange people can trust Smiley

It's totally comprehensible from your perspective. Yet, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance isn't as important to the decentralized world as some here might think because it has the name Ethereum in it. But let me add that it doesn't speak against you either.

smartofgiving

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

What coin pairings will you support?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

[/quote]

Will there be constraints to deposit-withdraw a big sum of tokens or fiat?
[/quote]

Nope there will be no withdrawal or deposit limits.

As far as burning tokens be burned?

No, supply is low. Circulating supply is only about 800K, total supply 1.08M

Felicisimoiii

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

What's Ben Sapper's experience with regards to blockchain, cryptocurrency and fin-tech? What will investors pay for the insurance?
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

Is this exchange only for Australian residents, I am from central america. Can I apply for an account? I would really like to know if that's possible I mean I hope the project is aiming for global adoption.
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

Is this exchange only for Australian residents, I am from central america. Can I apply for an account? I would really like to know if that's possible I mean I hope the project is aiming for global adoption.

Hey Good question, we are aiming for Global adoption.

We are based and regulated in Australia BUT you can open an account from anywhere in the world.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

May 24TH Update.

You can read a quick update on the Blockbid project below:

https://medium.com/@blockbid/blockbid-company-update-24th-may-2018-e05fced3fb94

Everyone has been asking us for invitations to our Beta platform and we are opening it to our entire Telegram Group on May 25th (Tomorrow)

You can join here:

https://t.me/blockbid/

budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

the information about the price of the coins being sold is quite expensive and the ICO is divided into several phases each week, but I do not see the total supply of coins for ICO, what is the total supply of coins for ICO?

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 02:12:15 PM by BlockBid

the information about the price of the coins being sold is quite expensive and the ICO is divided into several phases each week, but I do not see the total supply of coins for ICO, what is the total supply of coins for ICO?

Not sure what you mean re the ICO being divided into different phases as its already happened but the total coin supply is 1.08 Million BID.

NGC4247

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Great project! With the exchange being ensured, do you have a banking license? Looks like we'll be able to use the exchange like a bank?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Great project! With the exchange being ensured, do you have a banking license? Looks like we'll be able to use the exchange like a bank?

We approved by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre, you can read more about it here:

https://medium.com/@blockbid/austrac-approve-crypto-license-for-australias-first-insured-exchange-79714ed1d6e5

It is secure but as far as using it for a bank it would depend what functions of a bank you would want to use it for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: