Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency  (Read 6598 times)
BlockBid (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:25:30 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 01:32:12 AM by BlockBid

CURRENT PROTOCOLS & ISSUES

At present, cryptocurrencies are scattered across multiple exchanges, so traders and investors need to sign up with numerous platforms. This causes inconvenience and trust issues for users, as well as missed trading opportunities due to time lapse whilst funds are in transit between different exchange platforms

OUR SOLUTION

Blockbid will be an ultra-secure cryptocurrency trading platform which will host over 1000 different cryptocurrencies. No more having to register and login to several exchanges or use poor quality exchanges just because they are the only platform to list a coin you have researched and wish to purchase.

We also plan to solve the inconvenience of needing one provider to exchange fiat to Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum, and another to purchase and trade the hundreds of smaller altcoins, by accepting fiat currencies directly.

WHY BLOCKBID?

Trade over 1000 coins on our exchange
Ease of access - catering to new and experienced traders
Security built from the ground up
Low fee, feature rich, intuitive trading platform
Insurance offered to users

SECURITY

Our developers stay up to date with the latest technological advances and are at the forefront of innovation. We offer   our users cutting-edge security, utility and scalability.

Front-end built on the latest fluid UI designs, which are also used by Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Whatsapp, Dropbox and more. Back-end built on the latest secure designs, which are also used by Uber, Paypal, Linkedin, Ebay, Yahoo and other global corporations.

Direct datalink to 180+ co-location facilities on 5 continents with a history of 99.99999% uptime. Fastest secure network operating on Australia's fastest gigabit network to deliver maximum bandwidth at all times.

We hold ourselves to highest standards of public trust in maintaining user integrity and operational transparency. All funds are secured by multi-signature wallets.

BENEFITS OF USING BLOCKBID TOKENS ON OUR EXCHANGE

Blockbid tokens can be used on the Blockbid exchange to eliminate trading fees. Blockbid tokens are not used on a per trade basis. Rather, Blockbid tokens will give you a time window in which you will be permitted to trade as many times as you like for free.

BID TOKEN METRICS:

1 BID redeemed  = 30 minutes free trading
3 BID redeemed  = 2 hours free trading
25 BID redeemed  = 24 hours free trading
500 BID redeemed  = 30 days free trading
20000 BID = unlimited free trading for as long as wallet balance is intact; no requirement to redeem.

ICO PRICES

Week 1: 1 ETH = 360 BID
Week 2: 1 ETH = 340 BID
Week 3: 1 ETH = 320 BID
Week 4: 1 ETH = 300 BID

PARTICIPATION

If you are a citizen or resident of The People's Republic of China or any entity formed under the laws of The People's Republic of China (each a "Chinese Person"), you are not able to participate in the ICO sale. Likewise, you are not able to purchase Blockbid Tokens on behalf of a Chinese Person.

GET IN TOUCH

Subscribe to our mailing list via our website https://blockbid.io/ to stay updated with all of Blockbid's latest news and announcements.

Email: info@blockbid.io
Twitter: @blockbid_io
Facebook: facebook.com/blockbid
Telegram: https://t.me/blockbid/
GitHub: https://github.com/Blockbid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gotit

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

+1 - The insurance aspect is nice.  Smiley

+1 - All the coins  Smiley

-1 - Centralized exchange (and therefore DDoS and other attacks)  Angry

-10 - Centralized private keys. Sorry, I don't care if you keep my private keys in a hardware wallet on a militarily base. If I don't hold my private keys, you can't have my business.  Angry Angry

Millions of $$$ got dished out in the Bitcoin Cash fork. Only few exchanges gave their customer's Bitcoin Cash for the balance they held. Maybe I'm old school, but point of bitcoin is "decentralization", and centralized exchanges are not true to the original vision.
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I'll bring up the centralised private key point to the tech team.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:02:00 AM

Creating a decentralised exchange is in our roadmap so users will be able to use one or the other or a combination of the two.

Centralised exchanges are much faster, and decentralised exchanges have there own issues.

Our initial exchange will basically be a more secure, more intuitive, more convenient, more transparent version of Bittrex and other leading centralised exchanges, whilst also listing a far larger range of coins, and with the ability to deposit fiat currency directly (this feature will be added later once we have the required licenses in place).

wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

Agree to gotit
descarte

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:58:06 PM

what fiat currencies will you be accepting.
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:56:22 AM

The first accepted will be AUD, USD, CAD, EURO, British Pound, Yen, Yuan and Won. After that we will continue adding currencies according to user growth from each country.

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:21:31 PM

Nothing personal.

You released thread on october 11. Your website buttons only WP is working, 6 days to presale. Bittrex? I think you could release website first and then start campaign if you are serious organization.

1 minute look on the website is enough to say. You are not ready. What is the features? How your exchange is going to look? Graphics, etc? It's raw i guess.
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:00:58 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 05:50:38 AM by BlockBid

No offence taken, the back end is well under development but ICO funding is required to make this exchange the best in the world, we are perfectionists and with the impressive plan and dedication we have, Blockbid will attract a large market share of trading volume post public launch.

The website buttons are all working properly - they scroll you down to the relevant part of the website. The Whitepaper button is just the only one with something downloadable.

Our developers and blockchain experts are already working full time, funded by private equity.

If you are a passionate investor/trader we encourage you to sign up as a beta tester - beta testing will commence about 4 weeks after the ICO has closed - assisting us through beta with quality feedback and suggestions will give you 100% free trading for 1 month after the live platform is launched to the public.

Limited spots available obviously for beta testers.

BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

+1 - The insurance aspect is nice.  Smiley

+1 - All the coins  Smiley

-1 - Centralized exchange (and therefore DDoS and other attacks)  Angry

-10 - Centralized private keys. Sorry, I don't care if you keep my private keys in a hardware wallet on a militarily base. If I don't hold my private keys, you can't have my business.  Angry Angry

Millions of $$$ got dished out in the Bitcoin Cash fork. Only few exchanges gave their customer's Bitcoin Cash for the balance they held. Maybe I'm old school, but point of bitcoin is "decentralization", and centralized exchanges are not true to the original vision.

https://blog.ethfinex.com/challenges-of-decentralised-exchange-d553f479bda5

esabel

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

I like this dynamic team, their creativity is infinite, but the recent ico I may have to be cautious, because many countries ICO projects have been hit
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

Powerledger, the first and most recent ICO to come out of Australia, only finished collecting funds a week ago, with no problems at all from regulators.

We've been very careful to ensure our tokens can in no way be considered securities - they are effectively vouchers that allow you to receive an otherwise paid service for free.

Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

Blockbid is listed at https://foxico.io/project/blockbid

brokenscroll

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:30:52 PM

https://icobench.com/ico/blockbid - it registered on here as well. I am trying to work out how they achieve their score results as they both seem to differ?
1122qwerty

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:39:24 PM

Have been reading about the AFSL (australian financial services license) guidelines you operate under  and have noticed that they are changing the laws for exchanges in australia to have a "austrac" license? What will happen to the exchange if you dont get a license? and also how will we know if you have one or have been applying for one?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:30:54 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 07:57:56 AM by BlockBid

Obtaining the AFSL is just a process, it will take a bit of time, a bit of money and a bit of paperwork.

We will announce progress of the application as it progresses on Bitcointalk and Twitter.

Re AUSTRAC the regulators are forming a slightly ammended protocol that may see us require a license, with or without accepting or trading fiat.

Effectively if certain proposed changes are implemented under AUSTRAC, we will need the license sooner than we otherwise would have, but that's really the only difference.

We will keep everyone updated of any regulatory changes that affect us.

wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

There's no bounty section for this ?
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:36:45 AM

Hi Wancho

We released a separate announcement for the bounty campaign, I've copied and pasted it below:

Blockbid is pleased to announce a bounty and rewards program for Twitter promotion. Shortly we will be launching our ICO PR campaign which will include articles on Medium and other large media websites.

For each retweet of a Blockbid tweet, or by tweeting the link to a Blockbid article, the bounties will be as follows:

.1 BID token per retweet/linkshare if you have 0-249 followers, .3 BID for 250-499 followers, .5 BID for 500-999 followers, 1 BID for 1000-1999 followers, and increasing by 2 BID per 1000 followers from 2000 and above.

So if you have 2000-2999 followers, you will receive 3 BID tokens for each retweet or linkshare. If you have 3000-3999 followers, you will receive 5 BID tokens per retweet/linkshare, and so on.

You will need to ensure your timeline is visible, and there is a max of 1 retweet or linkshare per account, per day.

Below is the link to the Blockbid ICO thread, which you are able to post on Twitter to earn tokens, as you are with this announcement, and any previous Tweets from the official Blockbid Twitter account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258419.new#new

Twitter: @blockbid_io

To register just send an email to bounty@blockbid.com.au expressing your interest, state your Twitter handle, and get tweeting!

If you wish to participate in the Blockbid ICO, you can sign up on our website www.blockbid.com.au

konthee

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:42:06 AM

airdrop ? Grin
BlockBid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:51:31 AM

No airdrop I'm afraid.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: