Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think about TGTcoin (target coin) ?  (Read 249 times)
~Bitcoin~ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:54:10 PM

I am holding TGT from ICO but its still not performing well on trading except few good amount of trades like right now (27 bitcoin+) 24 hour volume.
Its trading fund like TAAS which make short term trades and according to them total fund in terms of USD is already up by 6%+ and they will distribute profit on december.

Do you guys have any idea how this might gonna perform in near future? What your price speculation? Right now its under $0.04, $1 possible within 2018?

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

I am holding TGT from ICO but its still not performing well on trading except few good amount of trades like right now (27 bitcoin+) 24 hour volume.
Its trading fund like TAAS which make short term trades and according to them total fund in terms of USD is already up by 6%+ and they will distribute profit on december.

Do you guys have any idea how this might gonna perform in near future? What your price speculation? Right now its under $0.04, $1 possible within 2018?
No one can really know honestly. I have some few of it too and I have been watching the charts to even see some slight movement but nothing yet except some quick pumps and dumps.

No need to rush anyway, it just hit the exchange recently and the fact that at least it is stable or has been stable seems pretty good to me and there may still be some good chance for it in 2018. $1 in 2018 though is what no one can really know yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: