Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you invest in Russian business?  (Read 793 times)
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:12:43 PM

Why you only ask about Russian business? I think maybe you always think that all project which come from Russia is scam. LOL. I don't think so, a project is truthworthy or not depend on how it work not where it come from so I think invest in Russian business is quite good but it's not easy to find out a good project to invest in, not only in Russia but also all over the world. As you can see there are a lot of ICO projects in this forum and each of them come from different country, some projects are truthworthy and some projects are scam so be careful when you want to invest in any project in any country not only Russia.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

What do you think about crypto-investing to business projects wich location in Russia?

For it does'nt care as long as it is Legit not a Bogus. Where it came from or what kind of project that I would like to investment is the most important not to the point that we are going to determine from what country it came from. Aside from that as long as it will pay your effort in investing that matter most. Not all project that comes from Russia is a scam maybe and possibly their is Legit as well.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

I follow the Russians. a successful country. a systematic nucleus. There are many important projects. it also supports the crypto. I am looking positively at the rus projects.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

I believe that they have great potential. Like everyone said, I would invest in anything that is legit, trustworthy and if they can speak proper English so language would not be a barrier for both parties making a proper deal. Nationality should not be used to discriminate and to jump on conclusions but rather one should base on facts.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:07:51 PM

Well russia is a big country also in blockchain industries as you may know many projects in russia are implementing in crypto-currencies ...well there are many projects that are manage in the russia some other are scams or some other are legit... so better research about what are you into projects to invest.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

For me it does not matter from which country the project is. It is important what team behind this project is and what benefit this project gives people.

sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

Why not at the first sight, but the statistics say (sadly) that the businesses in Russia can be scammy and risky to invest in, So I`d check it before investing.
krampus854

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

What do you think about crypto-investing to business projects wich location in Russia?
Well if I has so much money why not right. It is about crypto investing in if it has a lot of potential there will be so many people would rather to invest in that crypto investment that you are saying and also it is in russia so it looks like it is prepared.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

No, I will not invest Russian business because I do not understand how to do business in Russia because I am not a Russian citizen although many say that business in Russia is very profitable because they are an advanced country and a country that is in the direction of most world investors to do business there.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

if the project prospect is very good and handled by professional team why not, even if the project is in Russia or in another country.
I just want to tell you, do not look at the origin of the project if you want to succeed in investment...   

_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

In Russia, lives a large number of excellent programmers who are ready to work day and night. Therefore, if you find an ICO with a good Russian team, you can be 70% sure of its success.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Why not, Russian business can be good as any other, or better, that don`t depends from nationality it depends from team behind, their knowledge, how much effort they put into their project. Who is the main character behind eth, its not a little thing.
In Russia, lives a large number of excellent programmers who are ready to work day and night. Therefore, if you find an ICO with a good Russian team, you can be 70% sure of its success.
In Russia there is many smart people, programmers, economists, engineers, and to not make this longer important is that Russia proved it self in history so there is no need to start to doubt in them now.
I invested in ethereum, and I think many projects there are Russians.
That is the beauty of internet, in the end its not matter where are you from as long as you doing a good job and you know languages to speak with others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mariksa

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

I don't see why we shouldn't invest in Russian business. If the price is high and the project can be a big success then why not. It doesn't really matter from which country the project is. What really matters is what kind of project it is.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

There is prejudice  concerning Russian business many people whenever they hear about a russian project they tend to think that it's shady and probably a scam.However,personally if I feel like that the project is legit I disregard the project's location,without forgetting the fact that Russian's are known to be smart and figuring out incredible solutions.So yeah if you are considering launching a project located in Russia,just go ahead.
Regards

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cezariusss

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

It doesn't matter where the project actually located or business registered. It's matter of few weeks to relocate if necessary and transfer all intangible assets like licenses. And Russia is not the best place to run business, but there are many talented teams from Russia developing great projects.
geraldmcraney

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

I THINK THAT A GREAT COUNTRY. I WILL INVEST
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

When it comes to cryptocurrency, Russia has a major role and in particular you could see most of the investors as well as the developers were from Russia. It is possible to come across lots and lots of ico projects that were successful from Russia. With this surely I'll invest on Russian businesses.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

I should because in russia many people there are know about crypto and if you invest in a project all about crypto people might know it because their are fan of crypto so your business will not be harmed because instead it will work.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

I do not care as long as the project is legit and they can communicate in proper English, if the project is legit I do not think we should worry at all about where it comes from, however the language barrier can be big if the developer themselves cannot talk on English so that is very important to avoid any confusion in the future.

Same here, it doesn't matyer what country or other else it matter most what kind of project does the platform understandable and it can cater many investors also it is known so that I am comfortable to invest a big amount. Then it should be understandable the language which is English language so that I can be able to communicate well.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

When it comes to cryptocurrency, Russia has a major role and in particular you could see most of the investors as well as the developers were from Russia. It is possible to come across lots and lots of ico projects that were successful from Russia. With this surely I'll invest on Russian businesses.
Russia is not only in the business, but also in many other areas of the country are extremely developed. High population density, strong economic growth and a large number of income sources in the financial sector have grown tremendously. Especially, the pre-launch of electronic money projects was successful. That's why I always choose to invest in Russia.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: