Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:38:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacken.io Steemit, Medium and Reddit Bounty  (Read 4111 times)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:17:38 AM

Any update on bounty calculation and the time line when the payment will be sent?
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

Any update on bounty calculation and the time line when the payment will be sent?
I am curious too about that

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

Is it possible to change my eth address please?

Entry #246

Old address 0xDdB78227E1142A2f2385fC4e48F5C47817785B90

New eth address 0x1557D13598C5665D1B8540A149DAA5b8c145D95B

Thanks.

Also the entry #245 it's a mistake, you can delete it, I entered the wrong telegram username an reentered again with #246 I hope that Is not a problem

cyntmms1

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:41:42 AM

hello all if anyone has info when reward bounty will be distributed, I tried to check the hacken spreadsheet ,,, but can not open

HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:30:02 PM

hello all if anyone has info when reward bounty will be distributed, I tried to check the hacken spreadsheet ,,, but can not open

There's bounty distribution channel on Hacken's Telegram channel here: https://t.me/joinchat/CStAvlD_xPaGYY5rpiB8NQ.

The pinned message there outlines most of it and how to be ready for receiving the tokens earned.

Distribution of the tokens will be just before trading starts on December 15th on Orderbook.
HPC1984

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:32:51 PM

Is it possible to change my eth address please?

Entry #246

Old address 0xDdB78227E1142A2f2385fC4e48F5C47817785B90

New eth address 0x1557D13598C5665D1B8540A149DAA5b8c145D95B

Thanks.

Also the entry #245 it's a mistake, you can delete it, I entered the wrong telegram username an reentered again with #246 I hope that Is not a problem

I don't think this thread is read too often by them, especially now the bounty campaign is over.

Head to the bounty distribution channel on Hacken's Telegram here: https://t.me/joinchat/CStAvlD_xPaGYY5rpiB8NQ.

Read the pinned message first as it might have the information you need to change addresses, otherwise get in touch with Xenia, who is the bounty manager.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

Hello manager can you please change my ETH wallet before distribution New Orderbook wallet: 0x1dd58e7103acb4e2b4313156903cd55582033240  Bounty Type: BLOG No on Spreadsheet: 57 Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

HOMT

Powered by,
HPC1984

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

Hello manager can you please change my ETH wallet before distribution New Orderbook wallet: 0x1dd58e7103acb4e2b4313156903cd55582033240  Bounty Type: BLOG No on Spreadsheet: 57 Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

I'm pretty sure the bounty manager isn't checking this thread. Go to the Hacken Bounty Distribution Telegram channel (see the post above yours), and ask for Xenia (Bounty Manager) to help you.
jorse

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

Hello all ,  can i help me to check the hacken spreadsheet link please ..... Smiley thanks before
HPC1984

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:29:19 AM

Hello all ,  can i help me to check the hacken spreadsheet link please ..... Smiley thanks before

The sheet's been locked and the shares have been finalized according to the Telegram Channel, so I don't think you'll be able to view it.
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:31:46 PM

There's bounty distribution channel on Hacken's Telegram channel here: https://t.me/joinchat/CStAvlD_xPaGYY5rpiB8NQ.

The pinned message there outlines most of it and how to be ready for receiving the tokens earned.

Distribution of the tokens will be just before trading starts on December 15th on Orderbook.

hi guys i want to ask. I've read the embedded telegram message that requires us to create an account in orderbook and bounty will be distributed according to the registered email when registering bounty. What about bounty Reddit, Steemit, Medium and Telegram whether the distribution will be sent to Orderbook or MEW wallet, the problem first when registration at Bounty Reddit, Stemit, Mediun and Telegram we are not asked to enter the email address of our Orderbook account.
HPC1984

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

hi guys i want to ask. I've read the embedded telegram message that requires us to create an account in orderbook and bounty will be distributed according to the registered email when registering bounty. What about bounty Reddit, Steemit, Medium and Telegram whether the distribution will be sent to Orderbook or MEW wallet, the problem first when registration at Bounty Reddit, Stemit, Mediun and Telegram we are not asked to enter the email address of our Orderbook account.

A while back Hacken mentioned as much as possible would go through Orderbook including the Reddit, Steemit, Medium, Telegram. There was another option to fill in a google spreadsheet but I don't know what that link is and if it's even active. You could try the Bounty Telegram channel and see if it's still a pinned message possibly.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

hello Dev when will bounty distribution time frame? i was thought last December 15, 2017 Hacken team will distribute but nothing. dev i just want to know officially distrution date?
HPC1984

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:22:41 AM

hello Dev when will bounty distribution time frame? i was thought last December 15, 2017 Hacken team will distribute but nothing. dev i just want to know officially distrution date?

Hacken haven't given a time frame as they are still conducting the audit. There's no ETA on that either, so it'll just happen one day I think. It's a busy time right now, so I wouldn't get concerned.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:11:04 PM

Hi everyone. Waiting for the Bounty spreadsheets. Happy holidays

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

Thanks for the update

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
HPC1984

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:18:54 PM

Thanks for the update

It turned out to be a bit slower than that. The first round of bounties has started to be distributed. These are for the Ambisafe portion (Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk, Blogging). So the Steemit, Reddit, Medium one is still to come.
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:48:40 AM

Thanks for the update

It turned out to be a bit slower than that. The first round of bounties has started to be distributed. These are for the Ambisafe portion (Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk, Blogging). So the Steemit, Reddit, Medium one is still to come.

Guess the bounty manager is not on here anymore. Anyway, will we get paid for participate in this bounty on this thread?
HPC1984

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

Guess the bounty manager is not on here anymore. Anyway, will we get paid for participate in this bounty on this thread?

I think the bounty manager was just tracking bounty stakes here but wasn't active on the thread.

This part of the bounty is a bit harder to audit than the other one, but everything on Telegram indicates the audit will be finished soon.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:48:51 PM

I think the bounty manager was just tracking bounty stakes here but wasn't active on the thread.

This part of the bounty is a bit harder to audit than the other one, but everything on Telegram indicates the audit will be finished soon.

hi. I am here. and will be here everytime. don't worry.

this bounty is not part of that bounty managed by Xenia Kissinger held in medium blog. this is a separate bounty program.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: