Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Binance Coin ( BNB) failing investors?  (Read 292 times)
Bemi2017 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

This coin was launched with a lot of expectations but it has not really lived up to the expectations of investors.

What are the dev and marketing teams doing?

We need the devs to do more to improve the worth of the coin.

The devs and the binance team should please let us know their future plans.

I await your feedback

Thank you
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:46:52 AM

binanance coin and binance exchange are scam with fake volumes and fake votes
my concerns it will disappeared with all the scam coins on there to dump on the market, it would creating chaos again. non-stop chaos out of china in this crypto world.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:57:44 AM

This coin was launched with a lot of expectations but it has not really lived up to the expectations of investors.

I await your feedback

Thank you

To me, Bnb is doing well. You did not profit like 10x to 20x does not means that a coin is failing. It is just that the hype is not there. Just like EVX which is one close competitor of OMG, but look at the price of EVX, it is not even close to OMG. Bnb has been getting a lot of traction, they are support neo ecosystem, they are adding coins actively whereas bittrex has hardly listed any new coins for months. Bnb can do a thousand of transaction in a sec and so on.
Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:30:40 AM

I have a friend who joins this project some time in April I think. He is  inviting me to join but I declined. Since then I did not hear from him and now I read this info. I think they have a great presentation before,  hope it did not turn into  a scam.

Bemi2017 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:17:55 AM

I await your feedback

Thank you

To me, Bnb is doing well. You did not profit like 10x to 20x does not means that a coin is failing. It is just that the hype is not there. Just like EVX which is one close competitor of OMG, but look at the price of EVX, it is not even close to OMG. Bnb has been getting a lot of traction, they are support neo ecosystem, they are adding coins actively whereas bittrex has hardly listed any new coins for months. Bnb can do a thousand of transaction in a sec and so on.

my point is that the bnb team is not doing enough to push the worth or value of the coin. Alot of funds tied down as a result of bnb. The team should be up and active to make bnb a leader in the market.
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

The coin was actually doing well.it was at an all time high of about $2.6 - $2.7 and then the price came crashing down after the Chinese crack down on icos.i think since then it has lost about 35% of its value.but it's a good exchange with a lot of positive reviews and when the dust settles in China the price will rise again.beside it's still new.if u invested in the coin just hodl. A year or 2 from now u will applaud ur decision to invest in it.thats just my 2 cent on the issue and not an investment advice
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:41:19 AM

i have lots of $ in BNB so i guess not
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

BNB is binance exchange coins. What the team need to do is marketing and keep the exchange performing well. Another problem it shuts all of Chinese investors out. It may affect their trading volume for a while.

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 12:56:44 PM

Now Binance Coin reaches 37% of the market capitalization of Ethereum: and today the price was more than $600 reasons why BNB is growing rapidly

Binance Coin, the native cryptocurrency of Binance Smart Chain, is growing rapidly with a huge increase in transaction volume.Smiley
SaiyanSS3

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 01:15:08 PM

Ponzi!!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 01:25:13 PM

To me, Bnb is doing well. You did not profit like 10x to 20x does not means that a coin is failing. It is just that the hype is not there.

I agree. Though it's not like the hype is not there. The hype is there, it's just that the marketcap is too big to profit 10-20x. I think that's what's most people is misunderstanding. I don't know why OP said Binance is failing when in fact is still in the top 3 and I don't see it falling in the top 10 anytime soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: