Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀  (Read 78664 times)
bazistateam

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Why do you need Blockchain?

Platform will have centralized admistration

Blockchain is only needed for payments and security reasons, to reduce risks and financial and time costs of transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

I congratulate the team on the successful Iso. please tell me when you plan to launch the application for phones?

First version for IOS will become available early next year

Do not you think that the development will be going too slowly now? There are a lot of different products that provide similar functions already in the alpha testing and launch phase. You are planning to release a mobile app only next year. After all, everyone knows that now more purchases are made from phones than from desktops.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

I congratulate the team on the successful Iso. please tell me when you plan to launch the application for phones?

Do not you think that the development will be going too slowly now? There are a lot of different products that provide similar functions already in the alpha testing and launch phase. You are planning to release a mobile app only next year. After all, everyone knows that now more purchases are made from phones than from desktops.

Is this statement true? Depending on the type of product, I would say I still make most purchases via a desktop computer. Of course that doesn't count for in-app purchases and alike but for most other things it's still the desktop for me. Any statistics at hand someone?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bonvoyagge

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

I do not really understand how I can get a commission of 0%. and if I get it, why is it profitable for you?

that is easy - you can only get zero fees if depositing over 48K of BZS tokens on your account, so you purchase the tokens first, hold them and operate freely)

Cheers!

I buy a VIP account? or tokens burn? or are they frozen ?? What kind of reflex does this happen? Can I get them back?
CrazyInvest

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

the project has a good reputation, it's great. please tell me when your token will be listed on exchanges? and what about the beta release of the application? are the exact dates?

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

First of all, website is going to be fully mobile friendly, just like an app, we build mobile first

Which projects are doing the alpha testing please?

yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

the project is fine but there are already many platform which offers to convert digital asset to real value asset,hope to see more  good in thisnnproject
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

projects with transparency of information about the project being developed and about the allocation of funds granted to each developer item on this project which is included with the coin's price is quite satisfactory if it has coins from this project

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

Is this statement true? Depending on the type of product, I would say I still make most purchases via a desktop computer. Of course that doesn't count for in-app purchases and alike but for most other things it's still the desktop for me. Any statistics at hand someone?

Mobile has strong influence along the consumer pathway - mostly browsing, discovery and research. However purchase is also shifting towards mobile, but we think that it is essential to do the platform and make sure that everything is implemented well, then we can scale by launching apps

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

I do not really understand how I can get a commission of 0%. and if I get it, why is it profitable for you?

that is easy - you can only get zero fees if depositing over 48K of BZS tokens on your account, so you purchase the tokens first, hold them and operate freely)

Cheers!

I buy a VIP account? or tokens burn? or are they frozen ?? What kind of reflex does this happen? Can I get them back?

They aren't frozen or anything, you just need to hold over 48K on your account to have zero fees

You can use those tokens whenever you want, but to keep it zero level you will have to purchase more tokens if you want to buy something by using those

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

New people on Bazista - Scott Douglas of CIF joins our team as Blockchain Advisor!

Obduvan

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

Cheers!

They aren't frozen or anything, you just need to hold over 48K on your account to have zero fees

You can use those tokens whenever you want, but to keep it zero level you will have to purchase more tokens if you want to buy something by using those

Sounds good, but if we imagine that all users deposit 48k tokens on the platform and get 0% fees, so how will be your business model? any additional cash flows?
bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

the project has a good reputation, it's great. please tell me when your token will be listed on exchanges? and what about the beta release of the application? are the exact dates?

Hi, thanks for your support:

- Beta launch is currently set for 5 - 15 of April
- Listing on 1 decentralized exchange and 1 centralized - till the end of March

Cheers

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

the project is fine but there are already many platform which offers to convert digital asset to real value asset,hope to see more  good in thisnnproject

lots of projects out there, but we are focusing on doing the real business rather than profiting through ICO
That is why we have only made 15% of tokens available for sale during the last round

And the rest will only become available after the platform is live

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

projects with transparency of information about the project being developed and about the allocation of funds granted to each developer item on this project which is included with the coin's price is quite satisfactory if it has coins from this project

Thank you!

We think transparency is key indeed

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

Cheers!

Sounds good, but if we imagine that all users deposit 48k tokens on the platform and get 0% fees, so how will be your business model? any additional cash flows?

Hardly imaginable Wink with all additional services and sales offers being available only for Bazista tokens we will insure constant flow of tokens among users

democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

lots of projects out there, but we are focusing on doing the real business rather than profiting through ICO
That is why we have only made 15% of tokens available for sale during the last round

This is a good idea, which will greatly encourage people to focus on the fact that ICO itself is really moving to the project.
Obduvan

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

Cheers!

Hardly imaginable Wink with all additional services and sales offers being available only for Bazista tokens we will insure constant flow of tokens among users

Ok, but what additional services do you mean exactly? For business or personal accounts?
bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

This is a good idea, which will greatly encourage people to focus on the fact that ICO itself is really moving to the project.

Kind of what EOS is doing)

We don't have enormous marketing budget, but we can deliver the result by showcasing the progress and then moving on

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

Cheers!

Ok, but what additional services do you mean exactly? For business or personal accounts?

mostly business inventory, including analytical tools, monthly deal packages
however we will also do discounted sales for the most popular products which will only be available for Bazista tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: