Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:44:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚀🚀 Bazista - E-Commerce Democratization!🚀🚀  (Read 78675 times)
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

BZS token is now listed on SIMEX

https://simex.global/en/exchange/bzs/btc

Great! congratulations on the first listing! I hope this is just the beginning, because we want more exchanges
bazistateam

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

BZS token is now listed on SIMEX

Great! congratulations on the first listing! I hope this is just the beginning, because we want more exchanges

Sure! more exchanges are coming soon Wink

Cheers!

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

where exchange sir?
I see your community is not much,
if you can get listed on kucoin? Huh
https://t.me/joinchat/CZqsskNjLRpXlSyBwMswVw
Denis Sholokhov:admin
Hello Everyone, we will announce the official launch of trading on the next Monday, please be sure that it will happen shortly and sorry for inconvinience

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I hope this is not what we've all been waiting for, I think some exchanges just want to make a listing

Haters gonna hate) i think poloniex and similar exchanges won't list BZS in the short term, but for me it was obvious for quite some time. I closely follow the development of the project almost from the very beginning and I'm sure the guys will succeed, but of course it takes time

Thank you, Sir! for being both challenging and logical, most people don't care about the product itself they just want to make the money here
Yeah most people here are to make money, arent you ??
Oh..if no..why dont sell your house to raise money and then get with some indian shit and run it.
Lol..no one dreams of your shit zero trading exchanges.

Congrats atriz for introducing one more shit project.

Edit: atleast spend 1 btc and get on coinexchange.io or spend 0.75 btc and get on yobit...huh...
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

where exchange sir?
Hello Everyone, we will announce the official launch of trading on the next Monday, please be sure that it will happen shortly and sorry for inconvinience

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I hope this is not what we've all been waiting for, I think some exchanges just want to make a listing

Haters gonna hate) i think poloniex and similar exchanges won't list BZS in the short term, but for me it was obvious for quite some time. I closely follow the development of the project almost from the very beginning and I'm sure the guys will succeed, but of course it takes time

Thank you, Sir! for being both challenging and logical, most people don't care about the product itself they just want to make the money here
no one buys or sells there.
to make it easier for people to know why not get into big market like kucoin or huobi.
Can the team really be serious about this project?
I do not understand. Huh
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

to make it easier for people to know why not get into big market like kucoin or huobi.
I do not understand. Huh
It is a white collar scam mate. They will not list on Good exchanges because they dont wanna spend their BTC.
Its kind of sad when someone ask me which is your fav country and i say..Its Russia and when i really look here these Russians are ruining our country's name.
They want to still scam with Bazista ICO V2.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

I do not understand. Huh
It is a white collar scam mate. They will not list on Good exchanges because they dont wanna spend their BTC.
Its kind of sad when someone ask me which is your fav country and i say..Its Russia and when i really look here these Russians are ruining our country's name.

the worst thing is that I am sure they will succeed (ICO 2)! I am sadly for the investment in this project
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

where exchange sir?

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I do not understand. Huh

Sometimes it is taking a lot of time for listing them in the exchanges and nowadays most of the exchanges are asking a lot of money for listing in exchanges.

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

where exchange sir?

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I do not understand. Huh

Sometimes it is taking a lot of time for listing them in the exchanges and nowadays most of the exchanges are asking a lot of money for listing in exchanges.

Thank you, Sir! it least one logical comment

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

I do not understand. Huh

He гoвopи "гoп", as we say in Russia
You talk and accuse us, but how can you be sure of anything when we have only started listings?
How can you accuse us of scaming, when we are about to launch our beta?
Be a bit more patient, so you won't annoy people that much and might get a better trust level

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

I do not understand. Huh

the worst thing is that I am sure they will succeed (ICO 2)! I am sadly for the investment in this project

don't be sorry, Sir. That guy is all about provoking you
more listings are coming

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

where exchange sir?

Cheers Sir
Shitty exchange coming??

I do not understand. Huh

SIMEX is about to get listed on Nasdaq and it's the main reason why we decided to go for that, once they attract funds they will start getting good exposure

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

Btw Guys

What do you think about Nebula exchange?

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

seems great count me in

Thank you!

Obduvan

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

I do not understand. Huh

I don't understand your panic guys. We were convinced for several times, that this team fulfill their promises. So, as investor of this project (and many others) I understand that it takes a long time (and money too) to negotiate with big and well-known exchanges. Simex is not the worst option for beginning. And also we are all waiting for MVP launch...I really think that it should be good driver for future development! Good luck guys!)
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

This is a good investment potential , the project emphasis on delivering business to customer and customer to customer platform. This concept is what i am looking for, customer driven blockchain services.
bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

I do not understand. Huh

I don't understand your panic guys. We were convinced for several times, that this team fulfill their promises. So, as investor of this project (and many others) I understand that it takes a long time (and money too) to negotiate with big and well-known exchanges. Simex is not the worst option for beginning. And also we are all waiting for MVP launch...I really think that it should be good driver for future development! Good luck guys!)

Some guys are just trolling, although I feel that we ought to do better in order to satisfy who really invested and looking to gain profit

bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

This is a good investment potential , the project emphasis on delivering business to customer and customer to customer platform. This concept is what i am looking for, customer driven blockchain services.

Wink)

bonvoyagge

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

I believe in Bazista project and think it has a future! We are all waiting for your MVP launch, because I really want to try sell something like my old laptop for btc or eth! And also will there be another bounty campaign?)
bazistateam

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

I believe in Bazista project and think it has a future! We are all waiting for your MVP launch, because I really want to try sell something like my old laptop for btc or eth! And also will there be another bounty campaign?)

Hello Sir!

First of all we will launch the beta and afterwards the new bounty will be announced)

Cheers!

cryptosweet

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

what simex exchange?
players there are even a little more quiet than yobit, at least go to coinexchange or kucoin, what we need donate btc to go there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: