Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Leverj Announces Highly-Anticipated Token Generation Event  (Read 1392 times)
EthereumWizard

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

where is all gone? project alive? it was very interesting, but why this branch is dead, who else is following the project?

The team are not active on Bitcoin Talk, however, they are active on Twitter @Leverj_io & Telegram. They also do bi-weekly streams of the product update.

Testnet is set to launch this month.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

how do you think when the price will reach 10 cents and what can it contribute in the near future?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

where is all gone? project alive? it was very interesting, but why this branch is dead, who else is following the project?

The team are not active on Bitcoin Talk, however, they are active on Twitter @Leverj_io & Telegram. They also do bi-weekly streams of the product update.

Testnet is set to launch this month.

I wonder how far this project will go.
Without so much activity here means less potential investors.
Unless they have big time internal investors already.

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

Hello Leverj believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Leverj at: https://cointopper.com/coin/leverj

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: