Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GIVEAWAY] Free Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ripple  (Read 2589 times)
coinotran

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:42:52 PM

Be careful -- I never really understand why people are so anxious to post pertinent info that ties together your name and email address to your public key. In most cases, your public key should be enough. Anything more and you need to start questioning people's motives.
i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:27:28 AM

I tried this, gave my info and ripple wallet, Never got any Ripple just received a referral link for some site. After contacting OP I was told I would need to get referals before I got anything.

Never Got anything- Why ask for ripple wallet if you don't send anything to it.
randomcloud

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:44:03 AM

You people shouldn't be giving your full names and email addresses to some stranger. What's the matter with all of you? You're supposed to know better than that, especially with a currency that's supposed to protect your anonymity. :/
wiz

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:07:01 AM

and how many of you got the promised?
let us see the count
 Huh
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:42:53 PM

You people shouldn't be giving your full names and email addresses to some stranger. What's the matter with all of you? You're supposed to know better than that, especially with a currency that's supposed to protect your anonymity. :/
Apparently many people just stop thinking when stupid greed kicks in.

Why did they do that despite not even knowing the amount that supposedly they should have gained, is beyond me.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: