Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ∆ Delta - Cryptocurrency & ICO Portfolio for iOS & Android now available!  (Read 1337 times)
NicolasOpus (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:00:45 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:11:53 AM by NicolasOpus

∆ Delta - Cryptocurrency Portfolio
https://getdelta.io

Hi everyone!

I'd like to quickly announce the app my friend and I have been working on the last few months. We're pretty proud of it and we think you might dig it.  Cool

That app is ∆ Delta, a cryptocurrency portfolio management tool for iOS & Android. It's primarily built to have a clear overview of all your cryptocurrency investments and your total holdings and profit or loss.
You can even add ICO coins that are not available on any exchange yet, making Delta the most complete portfolio app out there. Well, according to us, naturally. Smiley

Why Delta? There's already Blockfolio?
We made Delta because we're cryptocurrency investors ourselves and we found the competing apps lacking on certain parts. The Delta MVP was really simple: an app that shows your total portfolio holdings with a clear profit or loss indication next to it. In total and per coin. So we did that. And then we went a bit further to make Delta (in our humble opinion) the best solution out there to keep track of your cryptocurrency investments. Like already mentioned, we support ICO's and have the option to 'Deduct/Add from holdings'. No more double positions to enter.

Okay, what else?
We have a lot of plans for Delta as we want it to become much more feature-complete with things like Watchlist, Automatic API integrations, multiple portfolios, a desktop application and much much more. We all plan to do this before the end of the year. Fingers crossed!

But I already have all my transactions somewhere else...
We realise that it's a huge ask to manually transfer all your manually entered transactions to a new app. For some, that ask is too big, no matter how much better the app is. So yes, we're working on multiple 'bulk import' solutions, including auto-imports from exchange API's.

What are you doing with my data?
Let's get this out of the way. We do not sell your data with any party nor do we have any intention to do this in the future. So how do you make money? We don't. For now. We have plans to add empowering paying features to Delta that bring value to the overall application. But whatever you see now in the app will remain free.

Cool, cool, what do you want?
For now, we're really interested and excited to hear your feedback! Smiley Even if you're not considering it just yet as your main portfolio tool, just knowing from the core of the community what we did right and where we went wrong is extremely valuable to us. Here are the download links:

- Download Delta - Cryptocoin Portfolio for iOS
- Download Delta - Bitcoin & ICO Portfolio for Android

I have more questions!
Well, both Filip (my friend and the 'other guy' that built this) are happy to answer any question you might have. We think 100% transparency pays off in the long run. You can ask your questions here naturally or engage with us via our Telegram and/or Slack communities. We're also on Twitter & Facebook.

PS: We also got featured on Product Hunt last week! Not asking for cheap upvotes, but just wanted to share since there are answers to some questions you might have.

Cheers,

Nicolas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:11:29 AM

Just wanted to add that if you want to learn more about Delta before digging in, there are quite some blogposts already where we're very open about our features & plans. Smiley

https://medium.com/getdelta
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

Just wanted to add that if you want to learn more about Delta before digging in, there are quite some blogposts already where we're very open about our features & plans. Smiley

I see you've opened a new thread here. Do you have any timeline on the removal of the permission we talked about earlier? Still looking to test this one out Smiley

Thanks for the share btw..
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:22:18 PM

I see you've opened a new thread here. Do you have any timeline on the removal of the permission we talked about earlier? Still looking to test this one out Smiley

We're aiming to get the permission removal included in our 1.2 update. If it's not 1.2, then it's definitely the release after that. Smiley
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

I've downloaded and installed the delta app on my android, but there are some features I have not found (buy orders, sell orders and trades). Also idr (indonesian rupiah) added in change currency. I will wait for the latest update from you.
guillzini

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

We're aiming to get the permission removal included in our 1.2 update. If it's not 1.2, then it's definitely the release after that. Smiley

Great thank you! Patiently waiting for the upcoming update(s) Smiley
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:09:18 PM

Great thank you! Patiently waiting for the upcoming update(s) Smiley

Hi! 1.2 has been released and we already removed some permissions. We also tried to get rid of the 'draw over apps' permission but haven't found it completely how to be able to not have it. The app is built with React Native and all these permissions are baked in.

This however should give you some confidence that we don't do anything with it. But we'll keep trying to get rid of that one for the 1.3 update. Smiley
guillzini

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:04:26 PM

Great! I just installed the app and it looks cool.

I tried adding a coin, seemed pretty straight-forward. But when I was done with all input fields, I pressed Add Transaction and got stuck with a spinner. So I canceled and tried again twice with the same issue. I decided to exit completely and when returning to the first screen I saw all transactions were added.

Apparently it did add everything, but did not return to the portfolio overview screen after pressing Add Transaction. Maybe it's just my phone, but you could look into this Smiley

Will be adding some of my ICOs when I get the chance and update again.
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:26:33 PM

I tried adding a coin, seemed pretty straight-forward. But when I was done with all input fields, I pressed Add Transaction and got stuck with a spinner. So I canceled and tried again twice with the same issue. I decided to exit completely and when returning to the first screen I saw all transactions were added.

Apparently it did add everything, but did not return to the portfolio overview screen after pressing Add Transaction. Maybe it's just my phone, but you could look into this Smiley

Some users are reporting this issue indeed. We did two hotfix releases already for Android specifically that improves some of this stuff. We're staying dedicated on Android fixes for the moment until we proceed with our next features.
guillzini

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

Some users are reporting this issue indeed. We did two hotfix releases already for Android specifically that improves some of this stuff. We're staying dedicated on Android fixes for the moment until we proceed with our next features.

I updated and added an ICO, it all worked fine now! Great job! I'll be adding more during the week and let you know if I run into anything else, but looks good so far!
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:52:39 AM

Great to hear! Smiley
guillzini

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

Great to hear! Smiley

I forgot to mention, I love the function to deduct a new transaction from your BTC Balance! That shit is genius! Cheesy
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

Thanks man, I love it too! Cheesy
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

I've downloaded and installed the delta app on my android, but there are some features I have not found (buy orders, sell orders and trades). Also idr (indonesian rupiah) added in change currency. I will wait for the latest update from you.

Just a quick update that Indonesian Ruppiah will be included in our next 1.3 update. Expected around November 8th. Smiley
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:14:39 AM

Just a quick update that Indonesian Ruppiah will be included in our next 1.3 update. Expected around November 8th. Smiley
I am sure many users from Indonesia are interested.
this is a quick step and you have done it.

NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:18:15 AM

I am sure many users from Indonesia are interested.
this is a quick step and you have done it.

Thanks! Smiley
ventefruss

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:26:49 AM

French and arabic translation reserved if needed
NicolasOpus (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

French and arabic translation reserved if needed

Cool, thanks!
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:39:59 AM

Very nice app, better than everything else on the market and great response-time from the team. Not even half a day  Grin.

Compare that to for example cryptocompare  Undecided...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:52:33 AM

Whats the difference with blockfolio?
You added ICO's, okay. More?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print