Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 08:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best daily price of Bitcoin to trade  (Read 758 times)
digicoinvalue (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:21:41 AM

Hey,

Anyone knows the daily reasonable price to buy or sell the Bitcoin?

I've some money want to invest but the daily price change is annoying me. I don't know what price is reasonable? Then I found this website,

http://digicoinvalue.com/daily-price-forecast-btc-eth-20171012/

Looks like a good reference when you want to trade.

By the way, anyone can share how do you set the price to trade?
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Hey,

I've some money want to invest but the daily price change is annoying me. I don't know what price is reasonable? Then I found this website,

First of all welcome to the Bitcoin forum, feel free to check the various boards for other similar discussions.
For obvious reasons the price of Bitcoin keeps changing because of supply and demand, the best way to gauge the price at a point of time being a day trader would be taking the average price of BTC on all renowned exchanges. With a few months of experience, you can start judging the price by yourself.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:39:36 AM

Hey,

Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. Try to wait for the next hard fork because for sure a lot of people will sell their bitcoin and bitcoin price will dump. If bitcoin price dump that's the best time for you to buy bitcoin.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

Hey,

Bitcoin price is really unpredictable. Try to wait for the next hard fork because for sure a lot of people will sell their bitcoin and bitcoin price will dump. If bitcoin price dump that's the best time for you to buy bitcoin.
I agree with you the way you suggest is very good, but I am not sure fork this time bitcoin price will dump.
nesterpu

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

BTC is getting more and more quickly so it's a bubble and it can become unbalanced at any time in the future so stay tuned and you can buy it for a low price.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

Hey,

I agree with you the way you suggest is very good, but I am not sure fork this time bitcoin price will dump.
I think bitcoin price will not dump. It must be increase day by day, So traders are buy a bitcoin and wait for one to two week. It will be automatically increased.
All the trader are wish to buy more bitcoin in any time and also refer a daily chart analysis of bitcoin. It will help to buy best price of bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

Hey,

Bitcoin prices to date are still very difficult to predict. no one in the world can accurately estimate bitcoin prices. I assume that we should wait until the bitcoin price becomes more stable. never do any panic that can mess things up. so I recommend for all bitcoin users that selling bitcoin all at once is not the right thing. it can make things worse happen later.
DaMut

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

there are no exact place for buy order,
because everyday Bitcoin price will change,but for now it's a good time to buy it because we're in a bullrun.
indeed right now we're at the peak,
but remember,in the next few days later on we will face another split.
and many people will buy it until a few days before that split,there'll be another coin created based on Bitcoin.
lastly,do not believe what people/site say.do your own research,they can not guarantee your position because all that they can do is predicting based on their knowledge and their strategies
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

BTC is getting more and more quickly so it's a bubble and it can become unbalanced at any time in the future so stay tuned and you can buy it for a low price.
yeah, you have to deal with a market bubble, stay focused on price and take you decision very carefully, try to work with patience rather then greediness, its your duty to stay focus and find low price point to buy bitcoin, otherwise it take long to make good profit.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

- I don't think so, they have predicted  $4872.08 < Price (BTC) < $4929.05 (2017/10/12) but price is already over $5300 today.

- Just look at trend line (with help of moving average) buy bitcoin when price will be crossing over trend line and sell when price will come down to trend line after a good bull run. Hard to set fix price ranges just hold your money in fiat when you go to sleep if you are not sure of the market move or set stop losses.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:15:45 PM

I think bitcoin price will not dump. It must be increase day by day, So traders are buy a bitcoin and wait for one to two week. It will be automatically increased.
All the trader are wish to buy more bitcoin in any time and also refer a daily chart analysis of bitcoin. It will help to buy best price of bitcoin.
We might say it will not dump and it will and we might say it will not pass the present value and then we see it bullying the whole market.
That is how unpredictable it can be and there is no one who can really tell when to or when no to unless you just want to play with some of your luck or there is just a huge factor that you surely know will make your predictions right.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:57:01 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 10:08:44 PM by rebel92

Hey,

I am not a pro trader but i think the best strategy to trade is understanding the market as regarding trade as it best suites you is what makes you profitable. I've learned to take the profits when they come cause there's always gonna be a dip back down. Never give into fomo.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:22:01 PM

I am more pleased to see price growth now,. This will be a distinct advantage for us,. because by looking at the current bitcoin prices that change in every minute,, this indicates that we can trade almost every minute there.,. just carefully and see the predictions that run every time..
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:24:35 PM

If you are looking to invest in bitcoin for the long term then the price fluctuations within one day are really quite irrelevant, in the long term it will be about a 0.1% difference at most, just get your bitcoin before you regret it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:36:30 PM

Buy now mate, buy are a little bit dumb, you could just buy yesterday and make an instantly profit of 15% in just some hours.. i dont understand how are you supposed to make a new investment if you are not even able to make your own desitions, it is confusing for me.
Buy now, dont wait anymore, who knows if bitcoin is going to be worth 2k more than now in a month?

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
MiF

Activity: 1414
Merit: 258

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:13:22 PM

Hey,

It is very difficult to guess the day to day value of bitcoins including altcoins too that even the fortune teller cannot predict it therefore im pretty sure no one here can give you specific advice on how to estimate the price. This is simply because bitcoin price is always fluctuating that it always depending on buying and selling demand in which normal in all kinds of trading such as stocks exchange market. The best you can do to avoid the risk of losing is to make sure the coin or the commodity is famous and have a stable looks.

thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:54:56 AM

I don't think that there is a best price to trade bitcoin because that is not applicable when you are trading bitcoin or any cryptocurrency because the price is useless when you are trading a volatile currency like the cryptocurrency. The best thing to do is to master technical analysis so you can easily tell if there are possible entries in trading.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:22:17 AM

Go for when it is in a position of a 1st to 2nd pullback because those 2 has the most volume of all then sell at the 3rd to 4th pullback because has a high chance to go down (this worked for me but sometimes not so it's your money you decide).
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:53:25 AM

It is safer at 4000$ price range to buy bitcoin and invest for daily basis and 5500$ to sell. That’s look fair for me and I’ve done it this week as the price now exceeds at 5800$ because before the peak is on 4900$.

But most of the investors used long term investments a year or more. I don’t have those kind of patience as they have. Take it this advice as just an option don’t rely much on others it is better to do your homework and decide on your own.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:15:45 AM

Actually regardless of the price you are going to trade it depends how you want to observe the chart of rising or falling prices on the trading market. because I think if you want to wrestle trading activities you should be prepared with all the consequences because crypto trading is an activity that has a high enough risk level. here I will not mention how many ranges you have to spend to do trading activities dibitcoin I just say start trading activities with a small price let's just say it so you can learn about the price graph on every development of crypto market prices. in addition to trading you must have a level of patience high enough so that you do not panic in the face of any situation. remember no success is obtained instantaneously in trading activities you will surely fail to make a failure that you ever do for a lesson so you do not make a second mistake.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆