Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best daily price of Bitcoin to trade  (Read 751 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:18:22 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin prices will not be stable until whenever. with prices always changing all the time, certainly used by bitcoin merchants for profit. they always set a trading strategy with a reliable trading strategy and always monitor the market price. The value of bitcoin is very easy to change, of course because of the large market demand, bitcoin value does not always increase every day and always always decrease in price. By its fluctuating nature, many traders use to buy lots of bitcoins at the lowest price and they are able to withstand the bitcoin they have until the bitcoin price soars to gain a greater profit.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:43:59 PM

Hey,

Anyone knows the daily reasonable price to buy or sell the Bitcoin?

I've some money want to invest but the daily price change is annoying me. I don't know what price is reasonable? Then I found this website,

http://digicoinvalue.com/daily-price-forecast-btc-eth-20171012/

Looks like a good reference when you want to trade.

By the way, anyone can share how do you set the price to trade?
At present, bitcoin prices are leaping day by day. Look for information from experts before you want to buy bitcoin at this stage. Accept a tradeoff if you are economically sound. I also feel sorry if yesterday have money to buy bitcoin, today I not only recover the capital that I loud.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

Hey,

I've some money want to invest but the daily price change is annoying me. I don't know what price is reasonable? Then I found this website,

Bitcoin's price is very unpredictable and it you are looking to invest, there is no point looking for the right time to buy. Just buy at any point you meet it and hope for the best. Also, if you have some cash, you can always watch out for dips and take advantage of such opportunities most especially if you have some fiats to trade with.

Every dip usually come back right up and even better with chances of profit. With that you can take back your capital and leave the profit intact for it to keep growing.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:49:23 PM

welcome to this forum mate Smiley  try to go through the various threads similar to your question in this big forum. The total price movement is running on the basis of Supply & demand. And for finding the best price of Bitcoin for the particular point of time for day trading or investing i used to follow the PIVOT POINT indicator and few other mathematical calculations which gives me the Intraday trend, important price levels where professional traders takes their trades, and also it helps me to trade safely by using good and small stop losses for the particular coin.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
XIANNE25

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:56:29 AM

Yeah this is what I'm going to know too.i want to do trading daily but I always get the wrong timing as when I buy the coins the price becomes lower and lower...
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:31:42 AM

Hey,

There is no fixed reasonable price to buy bitcoin right now, market is not yet that stable it hasn't reached the highest price that it could have so if you are trying to invest using your fiat then buy anytime and there is a big chance that you are going to earn from it.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptoBulldozer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

Last week represented the most bullish week for bitcoin since the genesis block was first mined, as it gained around $1,300 in less than 7 days. The technical analysis is in favor of a short downwards price correction movement that might take price downwards to the level of the 23.6% Fib retracement. However, the overall trend is still bullish, so bitcoin price will mostly exceed the $6,000 mark during the upcoming week.
Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

there isn't a "set" price that is considered the best.. it's more about how much you are willing to spend, and how much you think BTC is currently worth. The price is based on the current supply/demand, since supply is stable, ask yourself the following: will demand for Bitcoin increase within the next years (will more people buy it or sell it). If you answer to this question is yes, more people will be interested in BTC, then you can buy and be sure that the price will eventually increase - there isn't a "best" price, just how much you are willing to pay
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

Hey,

When in  terms of trading  theres no one accurate price of bitcoin to trade, as long when you buy that coins in low price and sell it in the higher price  that's the best idea that we want.in trading investment  is needs of strategy and find the right timing when to trade to another coins so that you will become benefited in your own profit.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: