Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:24:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is IOTA's price still down?  (Read 1111 times)
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:26:15 PM

It's not down at all. IOTA has performed quite well within this year an even the last weeks, it's up 20% today and it reached a market cap of about two billion. That's not bad for a project that started relatively recently and a project that has such a huge undertaking. Getting alone with the IOT isn't an easy task and they have to develop everything form the underlying technology to integration of machines, that's quite tricky and people have not even though yet how to solve many of the these things. IOTA is simply leading the way which is by no means an easy task, but it definitely reflects on the price that they are the leaders on that domain. I hope to see less pessimistic people complaining about why IOTA is having a 100% return instead of a 100000% return.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

Well soo far Iota is doing well but as most ICo this coin isnt ready, and has a huge developement features ahead, soo untill all released, i will say Iota is just another altcoin, sure instant transactions and no fees would be an amazing and powerfull tool, if we will be able to do trading into more then 2-4 big exchanges, soo each satoshi can be a profitable trading for anyone. Sure dag crypto currencies are the future, and i believe they take into consideration the huge money being spent into energy, wich for some is considered as waste of energy even being able to bring nice returns.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

Oh my god, iota has rised a lot during the last few days and you are still complaining? how is it possible? the price of each iota was below $0,50 four days ago, and now it is upto $0,73 each one, it is more than 40% of increase in just a few days, i dont understand why you are complaining about the price.
It has been one of the most succesfull icos that the market had during this year, and a lot of people are supporting those devs, and of course, the project, because we all love their ideas and how they are going to improve about those.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:30:03 PM

IOTA was overpriced to me when I looken into it after theymos's post. I think correction is understandable. Also there are some ridiculous rumors about iota developers on forums I won't mention as I don't know if its true. That might create trust loss.

I too have heard rumors but to repeat would be FUDD.

I got IOTA at 1 dollar and I have been bagholding for a long time. I don't see a light of day for IOTA, I will be dumping it very soon.

I thought I was the only one that bought that high Wink  Hey if IOTA is half as good as people say it should do very well long term.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:52:05 AM

I guess Iota's price has got to high too fast without a real market to sustain these numbers. IF it will become more reasonable, it will be a buy.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: