Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:38:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is humanity gone?  (Read 2129 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:18:05 PM

i think yes, nowdays people getting selfish. simple question, when last time u talk with neighberhood? (*not just say "hi" > conversation!)
social media part of this, too many ppl share negative things about war, hate, about theory (brain wash)
beacuse money too we feels like didn't need each other so "if i have money, i can do anything by myself"
today mankind has a lot of negative character traits that will affect our future. It seems to me that this future will be unenviable. Though already and so it is possible to assume that the mankind can destroy itself a heat. But the fact is that humanity remains very few in people.
You're just simply more aware of the negative traits because of social media, which distorts reality. In reality however, the world is constantly getting better.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

It all depends on your opinion, on how you want to perceive things. Do you want to see the glass half empty or half full? This question tells you about a lot of things. There are people who sacrifice a lot for us and yet we ignore them and focus on the ones that are truly not that important or have done something to us. Think about all the positive, good people around you, who have done so much for you and you will never have to ask that question again.
tommywilkos

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

Everywhere we see double faced people. People help you but it seems like they always have an motive behind it. Is humanity really gone?

I start to feel like that at times. The majority of people are unfortunately! These people have a purpose though because they make you see and appreciate beautiful people much more than you would if they didn't exist.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

pretty sure i have died like 4 times and am living in a parallel universe and everyone is a snake Tongue

WELCOME TO HELL
Is that why everyone uses Python in Machine Learning these days?
theAirdropman

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:12:50 PM

In fact it never existed. the human being is always carying only about itself!
bacardibacani

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:15:15 PM

This is subjective to your perspective. All around the world you'll hear of things both good and bad, and it's up to you if you want to believe if humanity is gone, or not.

I'd like to believe people are still good. Anyway, Let's drink to that! Cheers!
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:07:11 PM

Everywhere we see double faced people. People help you but it seems like they always have an motive behind it. Is humanity really gone?

Hmmn... Real thought that has eaten me up severally, even today! It is really disheartening to see the way humans have now gone; even in the religious setting, so saddening and pathetic! And elderly recently said we have become really selfish. This also cuts across immediate families; fathers being selfish to their children. I am of the school of thought that you impart your world around you by helping in giving their lives a meaning. Though there a few persons with this mindset now and hope people will come to realize this aberration and rise to stop its decadence.
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

it is not, it's still exist, but most of ppl knew that their humanity will made their lifes very unhappy, because of ppl who will get benefit from good acts
Pekelangito

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

humanity will never be gone, for as long as there is hope and faith in humanity. As long as you believe, and for as long as you creat it.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:03:05 PM

I don't think so. Maybe some people are just blinded by darkness. And i strongly believe that every person has a soft spot.

strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:57:19 PM

Humanity has always been like that. People always have a motive in every action they do for a person. It is just how a human behaves, we care so much about ourselves that we could not live without having some hidden motives in exchange for the action we do. Humanity is not gone that behavior is just a part of humanity.
Humanity is always in our mind and heart.when we open our television you see war on terrorism henous crime etc....but aside from that I don't think that humanity is gone if others people Hus always takeng advantage others lot more raiseng there hands to help..faith mercy and compassion is the major recipe of humanity..
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:07:47 PM

We're living in one of the most peaceful times in human history. We only really have this perception because information is at the tip of our fingertips, and bad press is amplified. You're not going to see too many articles on good deeds because they're the norm. Humanity is alive and well.
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

Humanity is never gone.Even in the darkest day in the cruelest person their is a little bit humanity left.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:06:00 PM

i think humanity is still remain, some people are good specially to help other people,,so don't give up,,u find people good heart.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

The evolutionist doesn't realize that people evolved past humanity long ago. But he should if he is a true evolutionist.

Tongue

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:17:22 PM

Most of the people now a days are cruel and merciless but even in the darkest event in their life there's still have a little humanity in them. so i guess humanity never gone.
fyraa1996

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

It might be. Because world and people do not satisfy anymore. But old time ain't like this .People were helping each other
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:26:37 PM

It might be. Because world and people do not satisfy anymore. But old time ain't like this .People were helping each other
Depends where you look. Nothing has changed, there's still the same types of people that existed 10, 100, 1000 etc. years ago and they will still be there 10, 100, 1000, 10000 etc. years from now. Unless humanity wipes out that is.
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:25:13 PM

People has changed along with our lives and way of living but the fact of being humane was not gone completely. 
Humanity will always stay.  Maybe not to everyone,  but to some.  Let us not loose hope.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:51:09 AM

I think we are on the bottom. Step by step humanity is being destroyed and it's happening since much time ago, but seems at this moment it's happening faster than before. But I think we shouldn't lose our faith, we should continue hoping for the best and for a real change in the world. What makes the situation worse is when good people became alienated and accept the darkness other people impose to them.

Faked people always existed, the problem is the place where they are on the societies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print