Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is humanity gone?  (Read 2129 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:53:09 AM

I think we are on the bottom. Step by step humanity is being destroyed and it's happening since much time ago, but seems at this moment it's happening faster than before. But I think we shouldn't lose our faith, we should continue hoping for the best and for a real change in the world. What makes the situation worse is when good people became alienated and accept the darkness other people impose to them.

Faked people always existed, the problem is the place where they are on the societies.
You should look up some statistics. Things have steadily been getting better over the years. The problems are just more apparent because they're spammed all over social media, but they're fewer and less significant than any problems that we had in the past.
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:56:11 AM

Not everybody on this planet, I know I certainly am not that way. In general ya if I do something for you I would like something in return eventually but not right away. Nor will I ask for it explicity its more of a I help you

out you help me out kinda deal. Lastly, there are people who literally spend their lives giving to the people, animals, or whatever else on this planet. Those are the real mvps as they say.

SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:04:14 AM

As long as the world is alive, there is humanity still alive some where. but I dont understand your feelings. Yes now a days we have double face people are every where. I would say 99% of people are fell in that group.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:36:24 AM

It is human nature bro..... bear with it..... all da human who live in here act for own profit. So its better to live without any harm to others
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

No, not yet. As long as there are people who treasure their morality and respect other peoples belief, ethnicity and right of existence, there is always hope. While it is true that evil people and activities are rampant nowadays, there are still a lot of people who stand for what they know is right and resist inhumane acts.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:38 PM

I think we are on the bottom. Step by step humanity is being destroyed and it's happening since much time ago, but seems at this moment it's happening faster than before. But I think we shouldn't lose our faith, we should continue hoping for the best and for a real change in the world. What makes the situation worse is when good people became alienated and accept the darkness other people impose to them.

Faked people always existed, the problem is the place where they are on the societies.
You should look up some statistics. Things have steadily been getting better over the years. The problems are just more apparent because they're spammed all over social media, but they're fewer and less significant than any problems that we had in the past.

Which kind of statistics? Food can be decreasing, health can be more accessible, techology is being developed, people have more access to electronics. The statistics say things like this and I don't doubt it's true, but is this really what makes the humanity better? Is it enough?

Even having all these material items I don't see people happy, friendly, innocent, generous like before (and I'm not talking about go to church every Sunday or about making donations).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:38:46 PM

Which kind of statistics? Food can be decreasing, health can be more accessible, techology is being developed, people have more access to electronics. The statistics say things like this and I don't doubt it's true, but is this really what makes the humanity better? Is it enough?

Even having all these material items I don't see people happy, friendly, innocent, generous like before (and I'm not talking about go to church every Sunday or about making donations).
The lack of happiness is a problem of poor education systems. Schools are still stuck in the past, in a time where we needed machine-like workers that quickly go through a programmed set of tasks to create products that would help humanity solve problems like hunger and disease.

But now we need to move on from this zombie-like existence. This is impossible within current schools and colleges, because they haven't fundamentally changed in a very long time. But we're slowly seeing progress in this regard when we look at online courses (which are still pretty bad, but better than schools), and all the possibilities through which human beings can sustain their lives.

There are a lot of kids who are literally becoming rich by making silly videos or by playing games. And even more people are at least making enough money to support a decent life by simply sharing their hobbies with the world. More and more people are realizing that simply doing what you are passionate about can turn into a happy and self-sustained life. But this kind of transformation takes time.

Sometimes you need to hit rock-bottom to realize what is wrong though, and I believe that humanity is just about to reach that tipping point (because depression rates are indeed on the rise and people are becoming more and more aware of the problems of humanity).

Also: It's never enough. There's always going to be something else that nobody has ever done before.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

The lack of happiness is a problem of poor education systems. Schools are still stuck in the past, in a time where we needed machine-like workers that quickly go through a programmed set of tasks to create products that would help humanity solve problems like hunger and disease.

But now we need to move on from this zombie-like existence. This is impossible within current schools and colleges, because they haven't fundamentally changed in a very long time. But we're slowly seeing progress in this regard when we look at online courses (which are still pretty bad, but better than schools), and all the possibilities through which human beings can sustain their lives.

There are a lot of kids who are literally becoming rich by making silly videos or by playing games. And even more people are at least making enough money to support a decent life by simply sharing their hobbies with the world. More and more people are realizing that simply doing what you are passionate about can turn into a happy and self-sustained life. But this kind of transformation takes time.

Sometimes you need to hit rock-bottom to realize what is wrong though, and I believe that humanity is just about to reach that tipping point (because depression rates are indeed on the rise and people are becoming more and more aware of the problems of humanity).

Also: It's never enough. There's always going to be something else that nobody has ever done before.

But I see people so proud about their super progressive schools, since pre-schools until universities, full of political correctness, where the differences don't exist and you can be what you want. I think schools are stucked in a demagogic and alienated progressive pattern that don't open the individuals minds for what really matters.

As you said about workers working like machines on repetitive tasks, there is already enough technology to replace this kind of job and let people spend their time on things more worthful for their existence and another jobs. The hard work of the past isn't necessary anymore, because now there are powerful machines that could do the hard work while the humans just manage their equipments and time.

But for some reason it's not happening. It's not interesting for a globalist elite that profits from the mass pain. And while people stay alienated on their silly videos about their favorite Youtubers nothing will change, it's a total alienation, the called Matrix. Leading people to quick pleasures that will lead them to an empty existence, generating the depression, that is surely rising these days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

But I see people so proud about their super progressive schools, since pre-schools until universities, full of political correctness, where the differences don't exist and you can be what you want. I think schools are stucked in a demagogic and alienated progressive pattern that don't open the individuals minds for what really matters.

As you said about workers working like machines on repetitive tasks, there is already enough technology to replace this kind of job and let people spend their time on things more worthful for their existence and another jobs. The hard work of the past isn't necessary anymore, because now there are powerful machines that could do the hard work while the humans just manage their equipments and time.

But for some reason it's not happening. It's not interesting for a globalist elite that profits from the mass pain. And while people stay alienated on their silly videos about their favorite Youtubers nothing will change, it's a total alienation, the called Matrix. Leading people to quick pleasures that will lead them to an empty existence, generating the depression, that is surely rising these days.
Well, the situation in the US is a major joke for anyone who is not in the US. I'm having a seriously hard time believing that "progressives" in the US are actually serious in their beliefs and not just trolling to gain power.

And yeah, I find it weird that people choose to spend their entire lives working jobs they don't care about. If they put it some effort and mind into their present situations and planned ahead almost everyone could become wealthy enough to stop working or only work very few hours before they turn 40-50, or 60 at most. People who are broke and working jobs they don't like choose to do so, without even realizing that they have made the choice. Delusion is quite a strange phenomenon.
I came from a poor background by the way, and the odds were completely staked against me. Yet I still won't have to take any full-time job at any point in my life if I don't want to, and I didn't even finish university yet. Money is so easy to make in this world that I just don't understand how people can waste their lives complaining about how unfair the world is. The weirdest part is that if you tell people about how to improve their lives, they don't even want to hear the truth. Even if they specifically asked for it...

But ultimately the underlying problem (which is caused by our education system - but that's a long argument to make) is the fact that people care way too much about what others think instead of making up their own mind. They literally live in a black and white world with absolutely no color.
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:45:37 PM

yes majority of people have no any humanity, if someone called them for help they excuse to them with lie. and  if help then it will be not without illegal purpose. but there are some people who help without any condition.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:13:35 AM

Everywhere we see double faced people. People help you but it seems like they always have an motive behind it. Is humanity really gone?
in my opinion no, the sense of humanity is still there, there are still many people who really sincerely help for people in need.
there may be some people who are not sincere in giving help, they have a certain purpose so they want to give the help.
for myself if we intend to provide help to others for the sake of humanity, we must be really sincere that the values ​​of humanity and the value of togetherness is not lost in the life of society.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:24:09 AM

Everywhere we see double faced people. People help you but it seems like they always have an motive behind it. Is humanity really gone?

I’ve been a victim of this also. Most of the people are really after something if they are doing something nice for you. Although, I still don’t lose hope. I’m quite confident that there are still genuine people out there.
janjims007

Activity: 181

Jan

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

No it will never be gone.there are some people want to help but its kinda hard for them cuz they have priority..their family..

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

most of people like what you say.
they left what call humanity to helping same of people.
Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

No. Humanity is not gone, they just change. If we see in histories people work for the good of all, they are motivated and eager to do every thing to make things better not just for them but for the good of every body. But know as we see, people just don't care about other people, they just think about themselves and no other but themselves only. They don't  care if they steps on other people as long as it brings them to their own success.

C
Finally C is!!!
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:45:59 AM

Humanity is not really gone because there are still people out there showing a humanity.

Sadly, humanity can be seen in a few people because majority are lossing their soul, lossibg their way and confused in the idea of kindness and respect.

Maybe we just need to teach again to childrens what should be a humanity so that it will never lost.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

It is not gone completely but it had been decreasing, now people like to take advantage of people kindness, it is very rare to find people help willingly, even sometimes sibling had a motive for helping, but dont lose your hope and faith although it is rare but there are still people with good heart
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

Humanity is a virtue that has existed in the past, until now, any one of us can have humanity, because humanity is good for all people around us, We can get people's respect and make meaningful lives. However, not everyone is humanitarian, because their lives are difficult, they do not want to share what they have for anyone, or those who live double faced, flattering others, on the other faced, they harm each other to succeed. There are always two-sided people, whether we want it or not.

Sir.bond378

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:46:52 PM

Gone..
Too much human killing human nowadays
Without thinking that they deserve a life too.
That's just one example
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:08:03 PM

Gone..
Too much human killing human nowadays
Without thinking that they deserve a life too.
That's just one example
Really? we are living in the quietest and safest moment in history. Centuries ago more people were dying every day than now in a week. The difference is nobody new about them, they were dying in the forests attacked by bandits or wild animals and nobody new or cared. There were no medical records and no autopsies and nobody cared to look for missing people wit dogs, thermal cameras and helicopters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: