Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy Bitcoin UP TO 5000$ Please some one stop it  (Read 965 times)
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:56:50 PM

when i check bitcoin price it is more than 5000$
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

if price keep up more will keep hold and price up and up

who agree with me ?
I do agree with you. It is really fascinating to see Bitcoin's value continuously increasing. It surpassed the 5000-dollar mark and aiming for a higher price before this year end. Surely, huge profit will be to its user and investors if its value will be more expensive if the next hardfork in November will be successful. Holding at this moment is really necessary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heyyoitsso

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

Just 7 hours ago, the price was quietly sitting @ $5000+ before I slept. Woke up to a new ATH, $500 more than what I've seen earlier. Is FOMO kicking in once more because of the good news being around constantly over bad news? China hasn't reconsidered yet, so what more if the Chinese fully changed their decision? Last quarter of 2017 will be good, and the upcoming forks seem to not affect the price at all.

We can only hope, this reminded me of an article my bud just sent me about all the FOMO stress:

https://medium.com/@ImagineTraffic/a-lot-of-people-will-lose-money-on-bitcoin-today-but-not-you-if-you-read-this-32cbcfd3648f
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:36:45 AM

who agree with me ?

Not saying you're wrong that we will most likely see a crash before the fork, but I think you're over estimating the fact that this rise is due to Bitcoin Gold.  Most of this new money coming in doesn't even know about this fork. It's going to tumble because we are moving straight up, and whatever shoots up will eventually correct.

I actually think a good amount of people do know about Bitcoin Gold. I think this is the case because of how Bitcoin Cash went in the past and also because of the widespread adaptation of the coin. The more people that use it, the more people there are trying to understand how BTC works and spread that info.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:38:13 AM

who agree with me ?

I do agree with you. It is really fascinating to see Bitcoin's value continuously increasing. It surpassed the 5000-dollar mark and aiming for a higher price before this year end. Surely, huge profit will be to its user and investors if its value will be more expensive if the next hardfork in November will be successful. Holding at this moment is really necessary.

Indeed bitcoin is really unpredictable and good things now are happening to those who patiently wait for this. And some are really converting some of their bitcoin to fiat to somehow taste the moon and I think it's okay and just keep some decent amount for the upcoming hardfork so we can get bitcoin gold.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:10:12 AM

who agree with me ?

Not saying you're wrong that we will most likely see a crash before the fork, but I think you're over estimating the fact that this rise is due to Bitcoin Gold.  Most of this new money coming in doesn't even know about this fork. It's going to tumble because we are moving straight up, and whatever shoots up will eventually correct.

I actually think a good amount of people do know about Bitcoin Gold. I think this is the case because of how Bitcoin Cash went in the past and also because of the widespread adaptation of the coin. The more people that use it, the more people there are trying to understand how BTC works and spread that info.
And it must be a responsibility of a bitcoiner or cryptocurrency enthusiasts to know this kind of things, like if you are just a normal investor you will really be left behind if you didn't know this kind of things.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:08:09 AM

who agree with me ?

Indeed bitcoin is really unpredictable and good things now are happening to those who patiently wait for this. And some are really converting some of their bitcoin to fiat to somehow taste the moon and I think it's okay and just keep some decent amount for the upcoming hardfork so we can get bitcoin gold.
Why do you need the bitcoin gold? It is only in the beginning of his career so it will be a long time to gain the price. If you sell your bitcoins when the price will be high because everyone wants to get free bitcoin gold. Then you can buy more bitcoin gold and buy back the same amount of bitcoins.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

Its all due to the coming of the free bitcoinGold which seems to gonna get priced at 10% of BTC worth, so in other words everyone with BTC will automatically gain 10% more BTC that day after dumping the for free gained bitcoin gold. Due to this almost no one is selling their BTC and holding on to it, they are waiting for the hardfork to sell. Practicly almost every alt coin is getting dumped to get BTC, even eth, waves and doge has gotten superlow due to this. At the hardfork BTC will probably be around 6k $, after the selling it will take a dump but will regain in a month orso and all the alt coins will start to rise as well and bussiness will be as usual.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

who agree with me ?

Why do you need the bitcoin gold? It is only in the beginning of his career so it will be a long time to gain the price. If you sell your bitcoins when the price will be high because everyone wants to get free bitcoin gold. Then you can buy more bitcoin gold and buy back the same amount of bitcoins.
When i sell my bitcoins and the price up and up, i can't buy back the same amount of bitcoins and lost bitcoin gold. What you think if it happen? Best hold and wait.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:05:19 AM

who agree with me ?

And from all the look of things, I could not believe there can be someone who would think bitcoin gold will ever catch up with the value of bitcoin. It apparently will have the same fate as BCC or even worst. It might have a chance in the market and serve a purpose, after all some shitcoins do, but being able to catch up with bitcoin would be anyone's wildest dreams.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: