Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Bitcoin's price before and after the October fork?  (Read 2747 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

It's impossible to say at the present time however it's undeniable there is a major push towards $5,000 and past.

At the present time it appears like every single real trade, wallets, retailers are for the most part turning out saying they will bolster the two chains and see which one proves to be the best. So the hardfork won't be as terrible as Bitcoin Cash.

Who knows which one beats the competition and what occurs with the cost. Be that as it may, simply realize that you will twofold your BTC after the hardfork so's a tremendous reward! On the off chance that the two chains turn out equivalent in esteem at that point you've quite recently multiplied your cash
PotatoBlood

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:17:26 AM

If you talk about BTG, nothing will happen, It's a shitfork, probably not as bad as bcash, but still a shitfork.
Don't fall for it, hold your BTC or ALTS.

I can't believe how many sheep are getting raped in this rollercoaster of bullshittery and scams!
Bram 666

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:36:32 AM

Many news talk bitcoin price will be more than 10 K$ after 6 months so i think price can up to 6000$ in October
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

I think before and after the fork the price would continue to increase,
Because the user's who are aware of it would try to hold every bitcoin or sats that they could and after that they would dump the BTG for BTC.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:47:39 AM

I think is safe to say that bitcoin will reach around 6000 usd this october, coinsiderig the fact that it already reached 5000 usd again, there is no doubt that bitcoin's value will continue to increase, even after the october's fork, since we are also looking forward on the november's fork. People will keep on investing, even though the price is considrerably high already. Hopefully the new investors know what they are doing and not just in it because the price up and will sodl when there is a negative news that rises, because that's what had happened durig the last fork this august, just a few weeks bitcoin took a dip. We can still see the value of bitcoin to continue to rise, since there seems to be a lot of people beginning to invest and i think this is due to the publicity bitcoin is receiving, be it good or bad.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:50:52 AM

dude the fork in October (25 of October) is called Bitcoin Gold which most people don't even know about. it is an obvious altcoin which even has a huge premine!

the fork you have in mind is probably the November fork called SegWit2x. that is a very different story and i can say a long time from now.

At the present time it appears like every single real trade, wallets, retailers are for the most part turning out saying they will bolster the two chains and see which one proves to be the best. So the hardfork won't be as terrible as Bitcoin Cash.
most exchanges supported Bitcoin Cash too. and that was all that mattered because people wanted to dump it and they did. there is no other usage for it anyways.
s2x is different though because unlike BCH it has a large support from miners.
i just hope it won't turn into a war!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:51:25 AM

No one can tell you the answer to that question but I will say there will likely be a little drop and rises like a rollercoaster. If its a split decision then we could see prices dramatically fall.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:06:09 PM

Its hard to say concreate statement on this, because the previous fork has many wrong prediction on bitcoin and bitcoin cash that is why for now ill just wait and continue to support bitcoin and continue to believed that bitcoin would stay at on the top of crypto currency world.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

I think Bitcoin will continue to increase as fork comes nearer.  Then after the fork depends on the result and the positivity of the market, it is possible that bitcoin will continue to increase since the hype of the upcoming update after this coming fork will be stronger.   See Bitcoin opening its port to new enhancement that can make bitcoin to compete in mainstream payment system.  This will definitely cater lots of interest from different big company.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:09:12 PM

Its hard to say concreate statement on this, because the previous fork has many wrong prediction on bitcoin and bitcoin cash that is why for now ill just wait and continue to support bitcoin and continue to believed that bitcoin would stay at on the top of crypto currency world.
Nobody knows,just enjoy the ride. It might fall a bit but still we can see that btc were able to increase on this much. New record for btc price and it might fall or increase more after fork.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

We dont know what actually happen to the price of bitcoin if its increasw or decrease before and after the fork . But I hope the price of bitcoin will increase more so we can make a lot profit. I hope this coming fork will be good result and the price reach more than 6k dollars . But dont expect it will increase because they have possible it will decrease the price before end after the fork.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

No one knows what will be happen after October. We all know bitcoin price is unpredictable and it's good to us if bitcoin rise to 10,000 USD.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

this is just my prediction. I think before the fork bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and after fork 1-2 week bitcoin price will fall. and then it will increase higher in the end of the year or the beginning of the year 2018.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

As of this writing, BTC's price is hovering just above $5200 and it appears that the bulls are still strong in their push here. We could see $5500 price before the October fork if this continues. And after the fork, I'm expecting to see some dip as people will sell their BTCs to take some profit out of this bullrun.

Again, we still don't know what will happen in the future but we can, somehow, predict it using the different indicators that we currently have. Make your decision before this fork so that you will not panic when something unexpected will happen.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:23:10 PM

In my opinion, we will continue to see a rise (bullish) in the price of bitcoin before the October fork (probably due to free Bitcoin gold) but what should be more of a concern is what will happen after November's Segwit 2X hard fork.  If there's still much support for Bitcoin by then, then the price might remain  in the range acceptable but if a large percent of the support goes to this hard fork, then expect a possible drastic fall in the price of bitcoin.

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

Hardfork this time is different from when Hard fork BCC. If last month there was a Hard fork Bitcoin price dropped by 50% was because the Bitcoin holders panicked and made a massive sale that made the price of Bitcoin down. but after Hardfork BCC Bitcoin prices back to normal.
today before the second Bitcoin fork is done Bitcoin price up to $ 5K I am sure after the hardfork finished Bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

Nothing will happen imho, well not at least because of the fork, people are aware and learn about those things with time, that btc gold with premine sounds pretty bad for me, like most of the new alts...well to tell you the truth, yes, one thing will happen for sure, people will sell his free btc gold as fast as possible, out of that, everything will be normal Tongue

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

Nothing will happen and the bullish trend will continue as people won't be deceived again like the last bitcoin cash fork. I'm sure people already had their lesson and won't panic this time. The only concern is the november fork as things will go bad if something bad happen with the hardfork.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:11:55 PM

We will never know what will happen in the future, whether bitcoin prices will go up or down before and after hardfork, but some times the occurrence of hardfork I see before hardfork surely price will jump and then will slow down after hardfork, but it is not problem because when the price goes down we can buy and resell at a high price because bitcoin price is slowly going up
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:12:42 PM

In my opinion,  bitcoin price will be increasing its price before hard fork. But i have opinion after hardfork itsself. Just wait and see.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: