Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you answer some questions? (I'll give $10 to somebody)  (Read 443 times)
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

Filled. Good luck

Thanks! If Green Vapes ever sells in the Netherlands I'll be sure to try some  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

I believe that you put this in a wrong section of the forum. It belong to services. I am not sure but I think it belonged in their. I like all your questions really. Will wait for the payment :3.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Kkaos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:00:38 PM

Done! Good luck
denneappeltje (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

What is the title of your school project? We might be in a better position to answer the questionnaire, if we know what it was

all about? Crypto currencies are very broad, so you need to be a bit more specific. What grade are you going to present this

to? The information should suite the audience, if you want to do a good job. Come back here and tell us how successful you

were, when it is done.  Wink

The research is about possible uses of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to avoid/solve problems in the financial sector. The research will just be discussed with some of my teachers. I don't know what English term would describe my education level but in the Netherlands it's called HBO (Higher Occupations Education). Will post when I get my results but there's still some time to go before that  Tongue
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:05 PM

your thread title include (I'll give $10 to "somebody") which in my understanding you will make it as a raffle, means you will not give $10 to fill up on your google doc questionnaires. Make it clarify and as far as I know you posted on the wrong section. It should be on the services section

Note:
your questionnaires are very simple in words but have a great impact when answering. nice choice of words.
I like what you are doing, and I hope you will reach what you want to attain in line with you work on it.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:43:29 PM

Filled in the questionnaire, hope it is able to help you with your school project. All the best to you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

denneappeltje (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

your thread title include (I'll give $10 to "somebody") which in my understanding you will make it as a raffle, means you will not give $10 to fill up on your google doc questionnaires. Make it clarify and as far as I know you posted on the wrong section. It should be on the services section

Note:
your questionnaires are very simple in words but have a great impact when answering. nice choice of words.
I like what you are doing, and I hope you will reach what you want to attain in line with you work on it.

You're right, it kinda implicates I'll just give $10 dollar to somebody though I think most people understand it will be given to a person that fills in the questionaire. Great to hear you like the questions! Thanks for filling it in Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: