Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZenithCoin V1 is launched!  (Read 2662 times)
solracx

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 03:58:46 PM

New update: for linux clients I have added hardcoded checkpoints.

https://github.com/eagleeyee/ZenithCoin/commit/5b45c5db8ce4affa7ca0665c88466ba37dd68d3f

Well, I will do some development, but if any interested in this coin someone should to do a basic web page, updated info and so.

regards.

thx you seem like a much better dev then the original

well, I am skilled in development. Promotions, social sutff , empty speechs are not for me ...

You are a scammer, running a counterfeit operation.  Developement?  Yeah, clueless.  Your code doesn't work with the original releases.   Note:  ZenithCoin has test binaries for MacOSX and Ubuntu.

ZenithCoin - Sustainable Scrypt Based Crypto Currency
eagleEye

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:16:08 PM

https://github.com/eagleeyee/ZenithCoin/commit/5b45c5db8ce4affa7ca0665c88466ba37dd68d3f

Well, I will do some development, but if any interested in this coin someone should to do a basic web page, updated info and so.

regards.

well, I am skilled in development. Promotions, social sutff , empty speechs are not for me ...

You are a scammer, running a counterfeit operation.  Developement?  Yeah, clueless.  Your code doesn't work with the original releases.   Note:  ZenithCoin has test binaries for MacOSX and Ubuntu.

It is working fine for me Wink.

Code:
{
    "version" : 70200,
    "protocolversion" : 60002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : "7836.00000000",
    "blocks" : 10278,
    "connections" : 10,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.06250000,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1274404658,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : "0.00000000",
    "errors" : ""
}

I am just providing an honest path to this coin ....
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 04:16:34 PM

regards.

You are a scammer, running a counterfeit operation.  Developement?  Yeah, clueless.  Your code doesn't work with the original releases.   Note:  ZenithCoin has test binaries for MacOSX and Ubuntu.

Blockchain is still running fine.
Just installed it on a third rig, got connections and blockchain downloaded fine, can make transactions, etc.

Your anger just made me mine it again Smiley

I'm not sure if eagleEye removed the 50% premine for "corporate equity" or just deleted it but I'm sure he will use it for corporate equity too, just like you Smiley
Why would we trust you with corporate equity and not eagleEye? Smiley You are both new users.
eagleEye

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:30:13 PM

regards.

You are a scammer, running a counterfeit operation.  Developement?  Yeah, clueless.  Your code doesn't work with the original releases.   Note:  ZenithCoin has test binaries for MacOSX and Ubuntu.

Just installed it on a third rig, got connections and blockchain downloaded fine, can make transactions, etc.

I'm not sure if eagleEye removed the 50% premine for "corporate equity" or just deleted it but I'm sure he will use it for corporate equity too, just like you Smiley
Why would we trust you with corporate equity and not eagleEye? Smiley You are both new users.

50% retained funds is a fascist idea, and make stakers half of rich.

Your model fails, because "retaining" 50% coins for "investemen", stakers of this coin will be ... the half of rich than another coin without this "innovative" "50% coins retained artifact".  Btw, nice try Cheesy.

Most easy implementation for deactivating it is providing a new set of valid but unreachable addresses. Theses funds are virtually destroyed because me and nobody has not access to these addresses.
solracx

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 06:08:30 PM

regards.

You guys can trade among yourselves.   This blockchain is incompatible and you can continue to waste your time with a counterfeit coin. 

solracx

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 06:10:25 PM

regards.

50% retained funds is a fascist idea, and make stakers half of rich.

Your model fails, because "retaining" 50% coins for "investemen", stakers of this coin will be ... the half of rich than another coin without this "innovative" "50% coins retained artifact".  Btw, nice try Cheesy.

Most easy implementation for deactivating it is providing a new set of valid but unreachable addresses. Theses funds are virtually destroyed because me and nobody has not access to these addresses.

My modifying the source code, you have made your block chain incompatible.   

Futnermore, a new block chain will be created on release and a new set of addresses.

So this cause of yours is nothing more than a counterfeiting scheme to scam a few unsuspecting folks.   

MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 08:22:11 PM

We continue here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227237.0

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________
end of topic
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: