Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZenithCoin V1 is launched!  (Read 2662 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:48:07 PM

so it's starting now or already started? how many coins already mined?

MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 06:50:56 PM

so it's starting now or already started? how many coins already mined?

{
"version" : 70200,
"protocolversion" : 60002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : "6408.00000000",
"blocks" : 10074,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.01562500,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1370451448,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : "0.00000000",
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
redcomet

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:58:09 PM

50% to miners and 50% to.. who?
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:02:45 PM

50% to miners and 50% to.. who?

Creator.
And there is a chargeback feature too.

Creator can't explain how it works and he says he will destroy our coins Smiley Great guy Smiley
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:03:43 PM

Today has been a bad day for scamcoin devs, hasn't it? Cheesy

MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:08:35 PM

Today has been a bad day for scamcoin devs, hasn't it? Cheesy

Yeah, I'm mining PhenixCoin now but I feel bad for the people who mined this coin and now hear all their coins are lost.
Creator wasn't clear on that, in his OP it still says "launch june 1" and "genesis is mined".

And now he's trying to say "thanks for testing" and "restart after weekend".
Well, I don't mind about my coins but I know some people are angry with this guy.

And the chargeback / 50% for dev features don't do any good too.
So I feel this needs to be forked for the sake of fairness.
Kyune

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:13:55 PM

This is the one where %50 of all coins mined go to the dev. Are you on fucking glue? Leave dead coins, dead.

If you take a look at the eagleeye source code, new hardcoded addresses have been substituted that direct where that 50% siphon goes.  So it is now being directed somewhere else, presumably no longer to solracx.  One wonders if that is the motivation for "rereleasing" and hardforking the code in the first place.

BTC:  1K4VpdQXQhgmTmq68rbWhybvoRcyNHKyVP
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:15:20 PM

This is the one where %50 of all coins mined go to the dev. Are you on fucking glue? Leave dead coins, dead.

If you take a look at the eagleeye source code, new hardcoded addresses have been substituted that direct where that 50% siphon goes.  So it is now being directed somewhere else, presumably no longer to solracx.  One wonders if that is the motivation for "rereleasing" and hardforking the code in the first place.

Conspiracy!

MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:18:09 PM

If you take a look at the eagleeye source code, new hardcoded addresses have been substituted that direct where that 50% siphon goes.  So it is now being directed somewhere else, presumably no longer to solracx.  One wonders if that is the motivation for "rereleasing" and hardforking the code in the first place.

Conspiracy!

I think he has a point.
It just shouldn't be in the code in the first place.

If  you want to fork it and fix those issues, feel free to do so, the source is in the OP Smiley
solracx

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:30:17 PM

Conspiracy!

It appears the eagleeye was running a scam here.   He built his own binary with the intent of scaming users of that binary by diverting funds to himself.

As always, do not trust binaries that don't come from official sources.

ZenithCoin - Sustainable Scrypt Based Crypto Currency
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:31:39 PM

If you take a look at the eagleeye source code, new hardcoded addresses have been substituted that direct where that 50% siphon goes.  So it is now being directed somewhere else, presumably no longer to solracx.  One wonders if that is the motivation for "rereleasing" and hardforking the code in the first place.

Conspiracy!

It appears the eagleeye was running a scam here.   He built his own binary with the intent of scaming users of that binary by diverting funds to himself.

You mean, he scammed you by not sending the coins to you but to himself.

The scammer is scammed.
Let's make that clear first.

Or can you explain why you should get 50% of our mined coins?
solracx

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:38:38 PM

Conspiracy!

It appears the eagleeye was running a scam here.   He built his own binary with the intent of scaming users of that binary by diverting funds to himself.

The scammer is scammed.

No, eagleeye was trying to pawn off illegally gained ZTC coins on another thread.   Fortunately, the only loser here is eagleeye, he spent energy mining coins that of no worth.

The 50% subsidy is explained in the FAQ.  See www.zenithcoin.com  .

If you can't comprehend the notion of equity, then you can't understand this coin.

MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:26:29 PM

No, eagleeye was trying to pawn off illegally gained ZTC coins on another thread.   Fortunately, the only loser here is eagleeye, he spent energy mining coins that of no worth.

The 50% subsidy is explained in the FAQ.  See www.zenithcoin.com  .

If you can't comprehend the notion of equity, then you can't understand this coin.

If you want people to support your coin, maybe you should not bitch them off by calling them stupid but just explain.
I didn't read zenithcoin.com... Why? 100 coins are released every week...

If you are co(i)nvinced your coin is special, explain. This is the place where the miners are... They don't visit every website, they visit bitcointalk.org.

Speaking of comprehension...
solracx

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:38:40 PM

No, eagleeye was trying to pawn off illegally gained ZTC coins on another thread.   Fortunately, the only loser here is eagleeye, he spent energy mining coins that of no worth.

If you want people to support your coin, maybe you should not bitch them off by calling them stupid but just explain.

If you ar co(i)nvinced your coin is special, explain. This is the place where the miners are... They don't visit every website, they visit bitcointalk.org.

Well maybe most folks aren't even used to having a coin with a website!  

Anyway, details about the coin is on http://www.zenithcoin.com  

Short summary:

2.5 minute confirmations (no ridiculous low confirmation times that create too many orphans)
24 coins per block created.
12 coins per block miner subsidy
42 million coins max
Litecoin compatible scrypt
9 block difficulty retarget

see roadmap for future enhancements.

official mining start date 6/09/2013

jaywaka2713

Activity: 266

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:24:01 AM

If you ar co(i)nvinced your coin is special, explain. This is the place where the miners are... They don't visit every website, they visit bitcointalk.org.

Well maybe most folks aren't even used to having a coin with a website!  

Anyway, details about the coin is on http://www.zenithcoin.com  

Short summary:

2.5 minute confirmations (no ridiculous low confirmation times that create too many orphans)
24 coins per block created.
12 coins per block miner subsidy
42 million coins max
Litecoin compatible scrypt
9 block difficulty retarget

see roadmap for future enhancements.

official mining start date 6/09/2013

Was the chargebacks "feature" removed?

iamrickrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:58:37 AM

Conspiracy!

The scammer is scammed.

So with 42 million total coins you get 21 million of them and you are calling this equity? So, basically what you are saying is YOU are equal to 50% and the other thousands of miners out there that would "potentially" mine this coin are worth 50%? 1 person = 50% doesn't seem equitable to me. Like I stated in your original thread, the notion of equity may have merit but 50% is not it. 0.5% would be a number that would seem like you are not trying to rape all of the other miners out there who are using their electricity and their equipment to give you something for free.

eagleEye

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:37:10 PM

New update: for linux clients I have added hardcoded checkpoints.

https://github.com/eagleeyee/ZenithCoin/commit/5b45c5db8ce4affa7ca0665c88466ba37dd68d3f

Well, I will do some development, but if any interested in this coin someone should to do a basic web page, updated info and so.

regards.
solracx

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 03:46:10 PM

https://github.com/eagleeyee/ZenithCoin/commit/5b45c5db8ce4affa7ca0665c88466ba37dd68d3f

Well, I will do some development, but if any interested in this coin someone should to do a basic web page, updated info and so.

regards.

Please stop trying to distributed counterfeit version of this coin.   The block chain is of no worth.  The official ZenithCoin clients will not work with this modified version of the source code.

All that hashing that you are performing is a waste of energy.

emerefer

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:51:44 PM

regards.

thx you seem like a much better dev then the original
eagleEye

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:54:20 PM

regards.

thx you seem like a much better dev then the original

well, I am skilled in development. Promotions, social sutff , empty speechs are not for me ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: