Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XUN] UltraNote Release TODAY instead of 20th of October 2017 \o/  (Read 9717 times)
Thebestis7950

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

now the piece of shit wallet wont open because it cant download the blockchain
just crashes
this must list in the top 10 of fucked up crypto launches

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bewmint

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:36:56 PM

Just reset block and fix everything I forgive for this situation then call my phone I want to mine this coin.  Grin
WinstonBlue

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:37:39 PM

Devs can relaunch from block 0 if they wanted to. I think they are busy finding the solution.  Tongue

I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.
J. Carson
nanona

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:38:41 PM

The funny thing is though, people are still mining this coin. 4 hours blocks are stuck, yet Hash Rate: 30.04 KH/sec hahahah  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's Thebestis7950. He is the XUN mining OG...

All this time spent moaning could be used to fire up your rigs and be mining quietly while everyone else is bitching
I can get claymore 10.2 to work

Grin Grin Grin

The rest of us are just "moaning new guys" without a clue /s
Thebestis7950

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:42:04 PM

Everyone. We fucked up. We can’t relaunch it. All we can do is let you know when we fixed it.

good on you dev
thanks for letting us know
i feel more comfortable you holding your hands up and saying you fucked up
were all human and things happen
if you guys are busy doing work then ignore the forum for next few hours and get it fixed
is the problem related to the difficulty going up quickly any chance?

redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:46:58 PM

Things that worry me:

1) It's not that you don't want to re-launch.  It's that you're saying you can't.  You have an 8-member dev team that doesn't know how to re-launch a coin?  This suggests to me you don't have any dev plans for it because you don't know how to run a coin.  If you knew how to run it, you'd know how to re-launch it.

2) You haven't answered the clear evidence that you mined up to block 454 well before today.  So whoever "ninja mined" this coin may have started at 455, but why did you lie about mining blocks 1-454?  If you want a pre-mine, take one.  But don't take 454 blocks then lie to our faces.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:49:20 PM

Things that worry me:

1) It's not that you don't want to re-launch.  It's that you're saying you can't.  You have an 8-member dev team that doesn't know how to re-launch a coin?  This suggests to me you don't have any dev plans for it because you don't know how to run a coin.  If you knew how to run it, you'd know how to re-launch it.

need clear answer this one ASAP, other coin have 2 partime dev's but everythings in great
Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

Exactly you are 100% right.
Thank you brother.. The network has to be tested to make sure that things were running right man.. you think they would put something on the market without testing.May be you would prefer an ICO like other coins do and spend your money on booz ? without mentioning any name?
Guys at least you should be happy that the devs did not premine coins and take your hard earned money in an ICO like so many other coins do. Other coins take your money in ICOs and then enjoy your cash while you mine for small blocks. XUN is giving you the chance to mine the coin from scratch since day 1 with the same difficulty level than anyone else. The fact that they did not premine anything shows why this situation came up now.
YOu want to troll thats your choice. But XUN is legit and here to give all of us a brand new chance to make things right. Be patient the devs are working hard to fix this.
Good Luck.
salecz

Activity: 189

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:50:32 PM

Delete thread and go to play pokemon! There is no dev team, and there is no coin!
Thebestis7950

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:26 PM

Exactly you are 100% right.
Thank you brother
Guys at least you should be happy that the devs did not premine coins and take your hard earned money in an ICO like so many other coins do. Other coins take your money in ICOs and then enjoy your cash while you mine for small blocks. XUN is giving you the chance to mine the coin from scratch since day 1 with the same difficulty level than anyone else. The fact that they did not premine anything shows why this situation came up now.
YOu want to troll thats your choice. But XUN is legit and here to give all of us a brand new chance to make things right. Be patient the devs are working hard to fix this.
Good Luck.

some son of a bitch just made a sock account just to make XUN look legit

moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:51:36 PM

pool offline

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
WinstonBlue

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:52:18 PM

Everyone. We fucked up. We can’t relaunch it. All we can do is let you know when we fixed it.

It's ok. These things happen, they're perfectly normal. The funny thing is that some of the guys here who wrote earlier, will need a professional help from the psychiatrist, due to soul damage this launch had given them. Such a fragile souls.

I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.
J. Carson
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:53:28 PM

It's ok. These things happen, they're perfectly normal. The funny thing is that some of the guys here who wrote earlier, will need a professional help from the psychiatrist, due to soul damage this launch had given them. Such a fragile souls.
Mwahahahaha....

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
salecz

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:55:08 PM

Mwahahahaha....

+1 Cheesy
beybietron

Activity: 238

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:58:16 PM

^ Errrr you people do realize people invested time and resources on this right? If you can be understanding with the Devs, how can you not be understanding to the people that got screwed?

Regardless, it's a disaster for everyone so no one to blame really. We all lose some, people should not take this very seriously. To the devs, good luck on your new coin. May this at least serve as a learning experience.  Smiley

WinstonBlue

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:59:21 PM

Who got screwed, where ? Damnit.  Grin Grin Grin

J. Carson
beybietron

Activity: 238

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:03:58 PM

Who got screwed, where ? Damnit.  Grin Grin Grin

It must be too late at night, I can't differentiate sarcasm from ignorance  Grin Grin Grin

WinstonBlue

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:05:56 PM

Let's start a support group, called "Miners Anonymous", so we can all hug, and share warm feelings, and be gentle with each other in this harsh moments of many coin launch failing. Alcoholics Anonymous, as I hear, do quite good. Who's in?

J. Carson
Darknotenan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:06:56 PM

Things that worry me:

We know how to re-launch it. We are just not able to do it. By the way “Nichop” is part of our team.
salecz

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:07:24 PM

Devs now drinking milk and now is in bad Tongue  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: