Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XUN] UltraNote Release TODAY instead of 20th of October 2017 \o/  (Read 9715 times)
beybietron

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:07:44 PM

Let's start a support group, called "Miners Anonymous", so we can all hug, and share warm feelings, and be gentle with each other in this harsh moments of many coin launch failing. Alcoholics Anonymous, as I hear, do quite good. Who's in?

Count me in!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nichop

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:07:53 PM

May be he wanted an ICO so that the devs like other coin devs party with their cash and let then sit on a pile of coins lol
Some people do not know what they want really..
Empty drums are loud. lol
salecz

Activity: 189

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:10:35 PM

Let's help dev, here I pay beer Smiley
nvvcorp

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:14:42 PM

Who got screwed, where ? Damnit.  Grin Grin Grin
Hi! mining pool is inactive?
salecz

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:15:34 PM

Who got screwed, where ? Damnit.  Grin Grin Grin
Hi! mining pool is inactive?

Dev was gone to bad, now drinking milk. Coin is official dead Cheesy
Nichop

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:16:00 PM

guys take things seriously. XUN is a good way to make things right for many of us who have been screwed so many times with coins going down 1 week after ICO. XUN did not ICO respected the real principal of cryptos giving everyone a fair chance to get decent amount of coins and get a nice start... The Devs are working hard to resolve the issue. Take some patience and sit tight.. As soon as everything is sorted out you will be able to enjoy what really matters.
Stop being fools and act decently. If you think this is a shitcoin why are you here? do you seriously have nothing else to do apart mining a shit coin ? its past midnight and the Devs are still working. Take it seriously. If they just wanted to screw you it you be an ICO and bye bye like the others.
Cheers
nvvcorp

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:22 PM

I have just gotten word from one of our devs that we might be able to restart the blockchain. I’ll keep you guys informed.
thanks)
upd: mining is active!))
upd upd:and gone back...)
salecz

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:23:23 PM

LOL Cheesy What mining? Pool is down
DimaPechka

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

I have just read about you on Facebook, lol and came here to read about you
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

Hello, you do not have to update your wallet
(in case they restart)
Nichop

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:48:12 PM

no just leave it with the message. as soon as it reopens it will resume automatically
Nichop

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:06:07 AM

do not worry just a lot of empty talk. The devs are sorting our the situation.. We will be back up soon. Cheers
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:33:49 AM

Start from fresh and fix that crappy libboost problem with the Linux wallet. Or better yet don't even start a coin without a working wallet for the open-source OS Linux.

We have noting to do with libboost problem and the wallet is working just fine.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
nanona

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:38:12 AM

do not worry just a lot of empty talk. The devs are sorting our the situation.. We will be back up soon. Cheers

Indeed. So far only empty talk has been delivered by the "international team of eight experts" who launched this coin.
Funny how you registered here a few hours ago only to shill for this coin. You didn't tell that you were part of the team. Instead you made it sound like you were a random user.

Exactly you are 100% right.
Thank you brother.. The network has to be tested to make sure that things were running right man.. you think they would put something on the market without testing.May be you would prefer an ICO like other coins do and spend your money on booz ? without mentioning any name?
Guys at least you should be happy that the devs did not premine coins and take your hard earned money in an ICO like so many other coins do. Other coins take your money in ICOs and then enjoy your cash while you mine for small blocks. XUN is giving you the chance to mine the coin from scratch since day 1 with the same difficulty level than anyone else. The fact that they did not premine anything shows why this situation came up now.
YOu want to troll thats your choice. But XUN is legit and here to give all of us a brand new chance to make things right. Be patient the devs are working hard to fix this.
Good Luck.

Nice try hiding the fact that you are part of "them". After you were called out as shill and one of the devs admitted you are part of "them", you got added to the ANN list of devs, so it has now 9 instead of the previous 8 "devs".

This smells more and more like a bunch of scammers. However particularly incapable ones. Reminds me of news like "dumb burglar remains stuck in chimney", except that here it is your broken blockchain that got stuck. Maybe you guys should really have made an ICO with some one-click token. A real coin seems way over your heads.
Liammullen

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:38:47 AM

Start from fresh and fix that crappy libboost problem with the Linux wallet. Or better yet don't even start a coin without a working wallet for the open-source OS Linux.

We have noting to do with libboost problem and the wallet is working just fine.
When will the mining start , will it be today?
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:55:55 AM

I have just gotten word from one of our devs that we might be able to restart the blockchain. I’ll keep you guys informed.

Guys honestly, I was pitchforking against devs with the rest of you, but he already said he will consider restarting.  At this point, let's just wait for an update.  If they restart, let's support the coin and make it greater than XDN.  If they don't, then continue shitposting and let 6 people mine it until it gets listed on CoinMarkets, bid down to 0.752 sats, and dies.

But let's give them a break while they decide, eh?  If they do the right thing it will show a dev team that really went against everything they wanted for the good of the community.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Nichop

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

If I wanted to hide I would not use my Team Name... I guessed you were smart enough to fill in the blanks since my name is on the website lol... Again picking on the small things to create confusion come on seriously ?.. if XUN wanted to be a scam etc do you think we would be here handling all your tantrum for nothing lol... given we all have the same interest at heart?
XDN screwed you bigtime and you sitting on your hands shitting on people who are giving you a chance to get what you really deserved something that is better than your money could pay for XDN... if its shit come on look for something better to do please and let people who give a shit work properly... thanks bro
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:14:13 AM

We are still working on the issue. An individual got ahead of himself thinking he was late to the party and started mining with an incompatible miner and submitted an invalid block and broke the coin. We are considering restarting the XUN blockchain but in order to do that we may have to remove a feature, that is merged mining. We are trying to fix the problem without restarting in order to not loose that feature. In regards to the blocks mined... XUN has an emission curve where 75% of the coins are mined the first 6 years. It has a block target time of 60 seconds. And a final supply of 100 billion. Really, the amount that was mined is not that much. XDN had less miners when it launched. There is also the chance XUN might not be a separate coin but instead XDN’s messaging feature.

Just curious - why does a re-launch prevent merged mining?  Not at all doubting you, just curious if there's a simple explanation.  Don't really know how merged mining works.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:20:51 AM

Sorry guys, I have promissed you a fair launch without allowing premining for XUN coin. But bad and greedy people didin't want that to happen and started mining the coin using the Linux CLI wallet which they have found on the website and mined over 400 blocks using the coin daemon and not the pool. This is why I am forced to kill this coin and have to start with another one with fair launch again.
Many thanks to all members who supported me, much appreciate it.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
elGuilleAR

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:27:34 AM

Sorry guys, I have promissed you a fair launch without allowing premining for XUN coin. But bad and greedy people didin't want that to happen and started mining the coin using the Linux CLI wallet which they have found on the website and mined over 400 blocks using the coin daemon and not the pool. This is why I am forced to kill this coin and have to start with another one with fair launch again.
Many thanks to all members who supported me, much appreciate it.

O_O Why not to re-lunch the coin and done?.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: