Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid Sports Betting Tips - Follow My Tips And Get RICH!!!  (Read 972 times)
sebasman2 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:09:48 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 04:57:58 PM by sebasman2

Hello,
In this thread, I'm opening up my sports betting group. This service is paid and hosted in a telegram group. With this service, I'll provide you with the best sports betting tips. I'll tip you on the best bets and advice to earn a lot of profit. I started out 13 years ago and a lot of people (and the statistics) think I'm a great gambler.

The service
For a cheap amount of only 0.005BTC you'll be invited to the best telegram sports betting group ever. Every three days I'll tip the group with only the best bets. I get these tips by analyzing a lot. Basically it started out as a hobby, however, nowadays I'm analyzing 24/7.

How to apply

You can apply by PM'ing me then do the following:
1. Pay 0.005BTC to the address I'll send you.
2. Wait for the invite link to the telegram
3. Keep an eye out in the telegram group and follow the bets

Who am I
My name is Rico Sedin and I'm 27 years old living in Sweden. Currently I've been betting for 13 years and got a lot of profit with it. I started out my own website 3 years ago to give sports betting advice. After 2 years the company called Bet365 noticed me and asked me to come by in their head office. I flew over and heard they wanted to hire me as consult and make calls to certain teams to retrieve pieces of information (injuries etc.). Here is a picture of me in the plane back then
https://i.imgur.com/QST8jZT.jpg
Well I eventually got the job (Here some filming of me when I applied at their head office https://vimeo.com/237849007). They asked me to remove the website, although I miss making people rich of betting instead of making them lose money. I can give a lot of insiders information and basically have knowledge over any game.

You can also just ask questions in the group or in thread, let me know!

THE FIRST 5 SPOTS WILL BE 0.005BTC, WHEN THESE ARE FILLED i'LL CHARGE 0.01BTC PER USER!
spots left 16/20

update: AUTOBUY ADDED
, you can now get an instant invite to the group through:
https://selly.gg/p/fffab887
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:24:12 PM

With an excell sheat and some words full of thin air,you come here and want us to follow you and become rich. Cheesy
You really believe that someone will do this? If you want to make us rich because you want to share (lol),post them here.

After all you are very,very rich... Cheesy
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

With an excell sheat and some words full of thin air,you come here and want us to follow you and become rich. Cheesy
You really believe that someone will do this? If you want to make us rich because you want to share (lol),post them here.

I'm not defending him but what you say doesn't make sense. It takes lot of time and knowledge to analize games, and even then sure bets not exist.
Why dedicate such amount of work just to give them for free?

Afterall 0.005btc is nothing, even if his tips are not good it's worth the risk. I will let you know if his tips are good , im going to try him out.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

I agree, if you indeed had that much success then you will not have problems with people viewing some free tips and prove the worth of your tipster service.
It is indeed pointless to just check an excel sheet and base your success from that as you could have just created that yourself right now and no way to validly
know if you made a prediction before those games.
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:29:16 PM

If you want to make us rich because you want to share (lol),post them here.

Analysing is not something that is done by minutes, it's hours of work per day. Therefore, if I want to keep up quality tips, I would need a lot of time. These small contributions are to keep the service alive. It's a tiny reward for a lot of hours work just to keep me going.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

Analysing is not something that is done by minutes, it's hours of work per day. Therefore, if I want to keep up quality tips, I would need a lot of time. These small contributions are to keep the service alive. It's a tiny reward for a lot of hours work just to keep me going.
Looks quite promising and you have also tried to include proofs which is not enough but its better than what other random tipster have here.
If there is any vouch copies available for trusted member than I would like to participate, will place some bets following you and will post my review just after match will be over.

sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

Looks quite promising and you have also tried to include proofs which is not enough but its better than what other random tipster have here.
If there is any vouch copies available for trusted member than I would like to participate, will place some bets following you and will post my review just after match will be over.

Thanks for the kind words, I'll work something out when I'm home from work regarding vouch copies.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

I think you should probably start a free service here for a couple of weeks, so we can see your tips are legit
+ if they are, you'll get plenty more sales because people are going to trust you.

Also, bet365 story seems fake af.

Looking for a signature campaign.
sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:18:12 PM

I think you should probably start a free service here for a couple of weeks, so we can see your tips are legit
+ if they are, you'll get plenty more sales because people are going to trust you.

I could probably do this for a while, but like 2-3 per week max.

Also yeah some experience it as fake, I can post many many more pictures even of me with a tag on it to enter every door inside the building. I could also do a verification picture in the office or whatever.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:40:38 PM

Also yeah some experience it as fake, I can post many many more pictures even of me with a tag on it to enter every door inside the building. I could also do a verification picture in the office or whatever.

Yeahh, it's not important though.
Just do the test week and we'll see how you do Cheesy

sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

Yeahh, it's not important though.
Just do the test week and we'll see how you do Cheesy
Cool I'll first sell a couple spots to people who PM'ed me and then I'll open that right up.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

How long does the subscription last?

sebasman2 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:30:17 PM

Forgotten to mention that, thanks, but the subscription lasts for 3 months.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:33:57 PM

why 20/20?

good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:34:25 PM

Do you guys really believed on tipster?  You can do analyzation by yourself without their help. Can't imagined tipster wants to get money out from giving tips.

Im not against the OP but just with the idea. You can take my post as critisicm. Answering critics is normal and if you can defend it the right way then you can grab more users here. This is not a fight but a healthy conversation.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 5986

Meh.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

This does sound intriguing. I would love to follow it and as a fellow Swede we could probably get a long well.

In your excel sheet you have a column that states "STAKE". What does this stake refer to? 1 stake = $1 or 1 stake = 1 BTC? Give me an idea of how much you are putting on the table as that'll help me with the decision of joining or not.

I will PM you and ask to get invited, for 0.005 it may just be worth it.

You say that you will give the best tips for a day per week, how many exactly? Do you have any set amounts of how many games you'll bet on or does it depend on that week etc.?

Do you have any targets or any statistics of your winning % over the last 3 months?

Thank you,

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

Sweet, I didn't notice either until you wrote you'll do the 2-3 weeks for credibility and said you're selling memberships still  Cheesy
Do you have any proof of you placing the bets that are in the OP?

why 20/20?

It's 20/20 spots available

In your excel sheet you have a column that states "STAKE". What does this stake refer to? 1 stake = $1 or 1 stake = 1 BTC? Give me an idea of how much you are putting on the table as that'll help me with the decision of joining or not.

Stakes or units are usually used in the betting community in order to track profit.
Each bettor sets his own stake

I have once explained this here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841966.0

If I'm using a 0.01BTC stake, you can use a 10BTC stake or a 0.00001BTC stake, doesn't matter
Profit is therefore calculated in % (stakes) and not in BTC or FIAT, so people who bet a lot and who bet low can set stakes according to their bank

So if my default stake is 0.01BTC and play a 2.5 odds bet, I'll win 0.025BTC
Let's say your stake is 1BTC and you play the same bet, you'll win 2.5BTC

The profit in both bets is 2.5 stakes, because in bet 1, your stake is 0.01BTC and you have won 0.025BTC, that's 2.5 stakes
In bet 2, you bet 1BTC and win 2.5BTC, you win 2.5 stakes, understand what I'm saying?

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:50:54 PM

Stakes or units are usually used in the betting community in order to track profit.

If I'm using a 0.01BTC stake, you can use a 10BTC stake or a 0.00001BTC stake, doesn't matter
Profit is therefore calculated in % (stakes) and not in BTC or FIAT, so people who bet a lot and who bet low can set stakes according to their bank

I know what stakes are, but I would liket o know what he is betting. I would never follow someones tips if they are betting 0.00001BTC per stake and so on. That was why my question was aimed at OP and not anyone else Smiley.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:56:55 PM

I know what stakes are, but I would liket o know what he is betting. I would never follow someones tips if they are betting 0.00001BTC per stake and so on. That was why my question was aimed at OP and not anyone else Smiley.

Why does it matter?
As long he's turning a consistent profit in stakes, following him will yield you a very nice profit
He could just lie about the size of his stake anyway o.o

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:58:27 PM

Why does it matter?
As long he's turning a consistent profit in stakes, following him will yield you a very nice profit
He could just lie about the size of his stake anyway o.o

I've been around the block too long for it not to matter. I would like to know and I would like to believe that he'd be telling the truth. Either way I guess that's up to me since I am the one here looking to join his newly started group.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: