Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GEOPOLITICAL TOKEN  (Read 274 times)
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:15:34 PM

GEOPOLITICAL THINK-TANK TOKEN

TOKEN DATA:
Name: GEOPOLITICAL
Identifier: 5j6pMCJSFVWWc18WbaMiad3xpM3Jtr7GUVdRszkCUGsC

You can buy/sell/exchange it on WAVES platform

Geopolitical Think-Tank Token was issued with the aim to support creation of independent think-tank, focused on foreign policy, geopolitics, crypto-currency economics and its place in modern world.

Some amount of funds from token sold will go for certain programs: book publishing, providing student with job opportunity in geopolitical analytics, fellowship, participating international conferences, etc.

We consider the token distribution as a better way of fundraising than crowdfunding, as token holder will be able to sell/exchange tokens. We think the price for token will raise, therefore we hope to provide for people not only an option to support independent think-tank, but also good investment opportunity.

Geopolitical think-tank GRUNT already has:

- Office in Kyiv (Ukraine)
- Private library on politics, foreign affairs, geopolitics (mostly English, Ukrainian, French, Russian books, but other languages are also present)
- Established connection in analytical, academic, political fields
- History of organizing events, conferences, (i.e. I Baltic-Black Sea Forum in 2015)
- Web-site: http://grunt.org.ua/

All token holders would be able to use our private geopolitical library, Foreign token holders are encouraged to visit capital of Ukraine Kyiv and can be provided necessary help such as consulting, excursion in Kyiv, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

Looks  to be very interesting project in the future!  Like the Cryptocurency with geopolitical and cultural value)
But I think You`d have to describe better the usage of the token, its total and current supply and other technical info about it!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

Thanks a lot for your interest!
The usage of token can be as any other token - so people will be able to sell/exchange/buy it and we hope that the price for it will grow.
The supply is 52 000 000

Some projects for the nearest future are:
- publishing geopolitical book (also all token holders will be able receive it for free)
then making series of presentations in Ukraine and abroad.
During presentations will be many discussions with youth and everyone interested in geopolitical research, foreign policy, cryptoeconomics, etc. All the interested people would be able to join Think-tank, may be even on paid positions (if we'll have good amount of tokens sold)

For future the possible monetization of think-tank might be similar to Stratfor model (i.e. providing paid subscription on site, providing paid analytics, consulting, etc.)

Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:09:33 AM

Have you issued a whitepaper describing with details what your project will handle, it's roadmap, the team and even more details?
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:13:20 AM

Hello Aegean,
Thanks for your interest.
No, I didn't issue whitepaper, roadmap, details I posted here: http://grunt.org.ua/geopolitical-token/

I thought that if there will be big interest - I'll be able to create everything needed (that's needed for ICO, and I just made token issuing on WAVES platform).

Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:08:41 PM

I think they did not send it. I was waiting for bonus but it is not worth it now. I hope I can be patient to wait for it to get good results
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I think they did not send it. I was waiting for bonus but it is not worth it now. I hope I can be patient to wait for it to get good results

Sorry, what do you mean? Which bonus are you waiting for? It seems you didn't apply
Moreover it's not airdrop or bounty, it's Geopolitical token which aim is to finance geopolitical projects

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: