Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero and Legendary Accounts.  (Read 1294 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:50:46 AM

wah very unfortunate selling account hero / legendary how long tu to reach to that level. but maybe they've thought about it well maybe they've got a lot of money too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

I am really feeling sad that people are doing this  Embarrassed  kind of things to make money. How can they sell their public profile, in which they have done tons of hardwork and invested big time in it. Actually the problem is that people are not taking taking this Forum seriously and they just want to earn some money for their account, they forget the long term benefits which is really important for everyone to know. I hope this will slow down soon in future, by creating some strict rules and regulations.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
adiksau0414

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:44:22 AM

In my insight,  people intended to make multiple account.  Its either for them to earn money in different signature or sell their account in much higher price.  They just lucky to start early and create accounts.

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:23:05 AM

wah very unfortunate selling account hero / legendary how long tu to reach to that level. but maybe they've thought about it well maybe they've got a lot of money too.
But the amount they can get when they paid in selling it can last,it can spend nce and they will not bring it back, unlike joining in some campaigns which paid high can be their continuos source of income, well it's still depend on their situatins.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:30:53 AM

Now, why do people sell Hero and Legendary accounts?
Account farmers sell Hero and Legendary accounts because among the ranks in this forum those are the ones with high value in-terms of payment in signature campaigns, if used as collateral in the Lending section and it somewhat creates an illusion that the user can be trusted because of his length of stay in this forum, bottom line its used in scamming.

How much do you make just on this forum with such accounts on signature campaigns ONLY?
Depends on the campaign, there are campaigns that pays a lot for Hero and Legendary rank but depends on the user if they are comfortable with the terms and conditions set by the campaign manager.
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:47:28 AM

I intend to do Bitcoin long term. In fact, I hope to make full time income off it. I see cryptocurrencies as high prospect.

How much do you make just on this forum with such accounts on signature campaigns ONLY?

Thank you for your inputs.

Obviously for money, hero and legendary accounts are not only for signature campaign but most of them are to join signature campaign. When you get caught buying an account, your account will painted red. So don't buy account, it's very risky.
rachelia13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:29:50 AM

I only have one account and it so hard for me to finish a single weekly campaign stake because I have a work and I can only do the postings at home.
I wonder how others manage their time to make additional accounts.
I have just joined 8 sig campaigns so far and 2 from these are scams. Yes the good ones pays a lot.

I also have only one account and until now I just follow two signature campaigns, one failed near the end of the campaign while the other one just begins. I also have difficulty finish weekly campaigns to get stake because I also can only do it at home and I also have a job and sometimes have to overtime, but apart it I enjoy all the process. I think people are selling Hero and Legendary accounts because the price offered is quite high because the income earned from the signature campaign with both accounts is quite large, and who bought also do not need to tired to post to raise the rank
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

I think its because they have lots of accounts and can't manage them all. Still I dont think selling accounts is a good idea though.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:14:14 AM

Members who sell their accounts are definitely having more than one and using multiple accounts are prohibited by terms.
A user can maintain severely one account himself, it needs a lot of time and effort to work with signature campaign.
Moreover, there is no assurance you get chance everytime in bounties because sometimes spots are limited.
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

You can make by your self this count, just seeing the price of each signature for hero and legendary accounts.
bear in mind you need to take time to follow each signature and sometimes there are really strict rules to follow.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:38:06 AM

I intend to do Bitcoin long term. In fact, I hope to make full time income off it. I see cryptocurrencies as high prospect.

People with business oriented minds make accounts with very short time intervals and keep doing one or two posts with them every day or every week to keep them active and get the activity points. When these accounts grow to a good enough rank like full member and above, they put them on sale, why? because this is a kind of business for them. They get money out of this, without any investment. The forum rules do not say that you cannot make or have multiple accounts, but there are people who do not let this happen and give negative feedback to people having more than one accounts.

Now, how much can you earn using an hero/legendary account in a signature campaign?
It totally depends on the campaign. There are campaigns which pay around BTC0.04 a week to these accounts, and for me, that is a quite big amount.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:39:37 AM

I think to reach the hero account and legendary it is not a very easy thing it takes a long time and the process is not easy because we need a lot of free time to discuss in this forum. I alone have only one account with one account I also have to be able to divide my time between my work in the real world and my activities in this forum I hope my rank will increase to be legendary or hero because my current rank is full member and I realize it takes a long time. so I think it's unfortunate that anyone would sell his legendary account after he has the account because they are so disrespectful of their hard-earned work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

I also don't get the idea why people are selling their hero or legendary accounts but it's either it is a hacked account and sold by the hacker or the owner doesn't need this forum and has to sell his accounts to get money out of it. I think those two are the most valid reasons why someone sell their high rank accounts.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:28:07 PM

I cannot see having a Hero or legendary account being able to provide an income from it. I mean at the most you would earn .05 of a bitcoin per year in the grand scheme of things, it is not that much. I see it as a bonus for doing a very part time job.
You are wrong. Get your facts right before posting. 0.05BTC a year for a hero/legendary account ? So many campaigns as it is, the lowest you can really see for a hero/legendary account for a week is 0.015 (that is manageable) and some pay as much as 0.04BTC weekly.

Now, do the maths! It is not just about achieving that target, since it takes a while, anyway. It is always about how much you have contributed to the community at large.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:47:09 AM

There are several reason why they are seeling their high ranked account. First is because they need emergency money so they are forced to sell their account. Second is maybe they are just the alt account of the seller to make profit for every account he will sell. And some of high ranked seller of account today are most likely hacked by another people here in forum.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:46:24 AM

I once asked those who have accounts of hero/legends, why sell their accounts. they have some answers I think I have not found the answer too
- they have multiple accounts here, is it allowed?
- why should they sell it, what is their income by selling the account?
and the most important is
- do they not feel the account losses they've built up for years to exchange for a little monetary value?

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:06:42 AM

Actually, by getting that account levels it will take 1 and 7 before you become a Hero Rank if I am not mistaken anyway.
Maybe some are selling it because they need money, which I thought its the main reason.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:35:39 AM

Few would have many potential accounts of HERO and LEGENDARY. They may require money at present. People who are in this forum and earning would be more willing to buy such account. This is too for earning more bitcoins.

daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

in this we have to earn money easily. for that reason more people creating more accounts and doing postings but few accounts are blocking and few accounts are getting in to active. in this activated accounts are again devided in to newbie, jr. member, sr.  member, hero member and legendary member. so in this we have to try to place in legendary member or hero member here have chance to get more bit coins.
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

it's probably their way to earn a bit of value in bitcoin, they make an alternative account and take care of them and raise their ranks, higher ranks the more expensive replacement cost. Because of the number of people who want to rank up immediately, others just buy an account with a higher rank. so others made it business.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: