Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] Logo Design  (Read 171 times)
rachman mahesa (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

[SERVICE] Logo Design
For those of you who want to create a logo for the project and so on, As you wish.
Can PM me.
Fast, Cool and Outstanding Process.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:07:58 PM

Sorry but what should the project be like

Tongue

[SERVICE] Logo Design
For those of you who want to create a logo for the project and so on, As you wish.
Can PM me.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:51:30 PM

Sorry but what should the project be like

Tongue

[SERVICE] Logo Design
Can PM me.

You don't understand blacktux88. OP is offering a service to create a logo for any clients that wants a new branding for their project, not the opposite.

@OP is this a free service? if not I think it's better for you to show your previous works. Be proud to share your portfolio if you have one to increase the chances of you getting more clients.
Well, I've also ran my own logo service in the past and it's a free one. The reason I stopped it was due to hectic schedule in real life work so I hope you have plenty of time doing this to be successful enough Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: