Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Token Report - Financial Data for the Crypto Asset Class  (Read 1158 times)
zuyi10 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:46:36 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:02:53 PM by zuyi10

[img width=10000]https://i.imgur.com/aP58Wj7.png[/img]

Today, there are hundreds of cryptocurrency tokens. Soon, there will be thousands. Token Report has built the world’s largest database of verified information on ICOs and a network that is capable of providing reliable financial data on nearly every tokenization that emerges. A unique membership token mechanism makes Token Report an exclusive financial research product, without setting an arbitrary equilibrium between price and distribution. Token Report is the first crypto financial data provider capable of delivering investor edge to a broad range of participants in a fast-growing asset class--from individuals with long-established crypto portfolios, to newcomers, to a broad spectrum of financial institutions.

We have built the world’s largest database of verified information on ICOs and a network that is capable of covering every tokenization that emerges. Our data team has read through hundreds of white papers. We probe the weak points in hyped offerings and find the hidden strengths in those that are overlooked. We are turning noise into a clear signal for investors.

Token Tracker
Token Tracker is the world’s most comprehensive free ICO listing. CoinDesk lists 178 tokens; our database has more than 700. We are the only firm with native Chinese ICO forum tracking.

Token Clarity
Token Clarity is a secure, message-based information network linked to our in-depth analysis of the crypto asset class. Be first to know about new ICOs. Query the world’s largest ICO database. Get real-time investor alerts on changes to terms, team and token. Memberships in Token Clarity are limited and tiered, providing the earliest access to the most in-depth information at the Gold-Level and Platinum-Level tiers of membership. Investors interested ahead of our ICO can request access to the private beta by emailing: info@tokenreport.com.

Talk to the team:

Use the links above to join our Telegram forum, connect with us on Twitter or sign up for our newsletter.

The fundamental problem in financial research is this: The more people use the information, the less useful it becomes. In cryptocurrency, information is money. And like any financial instrument, its holders can be diluted as information spreads. Token Report has developed a token mechanics to solve this problem.

We estimate our token issuance will accommodate a total of 21,000 users, and that’s it. No more tokens will be minted.

Larger holders benefit from discounted fees and access higher product tiers with real-time analyses and investor updates that reach their eyes before anyone else’s. Token Report’s token mechanics are a membership model for the individual investors at the core of the crypto asset class.

Institutions will pay in our token, EDGE, for application programming interface (API) access to Token Report’s data feeds. Tokens are burned with each API transaction.

[img width=10000]https://i.imgur.com/H8G2n73.png[/img]

Investors spend too long gathering data from unreliable sources. A missed opportunity, poor investment or misunderstood asset can be costly. For example, how many of Gnosis’ largest investors understood how deeply they could be diluted?

Our blockchain-level analysis of the Ethereum network shows approximately 40,000 diversified holders of cryptocurrency today. We estimate that in the next five years, that number can grow at least as fast as online trading did from 1995 to 1999, when the number of online trading accounts reached a compound annual growth rate of 136 percent. This means more than 700,000 by 2020: a growing audience of investors and innovators hungry for reliable data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:20:26 PM

Hello! Today we announced the private beta of our message-based ICO database interface, Token Clarity. Get our verified information on ICOs at your fingertips. We're accepting limited invites for this round, so please sign up now. Details here: https://medium.com/tokenreport/the-token-clarity-private-beta-is-here-7958d32e6da5

zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:15:18 PM

Bitcoin Exchange Guide gave an overview of our token and pricing on Oct. 16: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/token-report/
What do you all think?
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:21:07 PM

Hello
Reserving Arabic Translation (ANN) if you don't mind.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing

I'll Need The PSDs To Work On Them Smiley
zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

Hello
Reserving Arabic Translation (ANN) if you don't mind.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing

I'll Need The PSDs To Work On Them Smiley

Hi! Will get back to you soon on the need for the Arabic white paper translation.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

You wrote that your product will be able to conduct a study of the Crypto-currency for evaluation in order to attract these currencies to the cryptoportal. How would this happen. By what principle will the IKO be eliminated, which should not fall into the investment portfolio?

zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:59:16 PM

You wrote that your product will be able to conduct a study of the Crypto-currency for evaluation in order to attract these currencies to the cryptoportal. How would this happen. By what principle will the IKO be eliminated, which should not fall into the investment portfolio?

Hi, could you clarify for us what you mean by the cryptoportal - do you mean our Token Tracker database? Also, what do you mean by the IKO, do you mean ICO?
Galen

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

Hi everyone, quick announcement: The first round of our private beta for Token Clarity is now closed. We're opening the next round next week. The beta is free, ahead of our ICO. To sign up, go to: http://tokenreport.com/pricing.html
zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:32:21 PM

Hi everyone! We were featured on Bloomberg this morning to show how many of the tokens issued via ICO are actually in use. We'll post the full list we compiled on our blog, later today. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-23/only-one-in-10-tokens-is-in-use-following-initial-coin-offerings.

Let us know your thoughts on the article!

zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

Fresh blog post from Token Report: How many tokens are actually in use, post-ICO? Fewer than 1 in 10.
Galen Moore, CEO of Token Report, shares his thoughts on religion, greed and 'utility' tokens.
https://medium.com/tokenreport/digital-currency-has-an-odd-quality-of-being-both-a-religion-and-a-business-6c896c5e1266
Galen

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:11:12 PM

I'm enjoying how much discussion of other ICOs and token products is happening right now in our forum. That's common, but I think there's more of it than normal in our forum. I hope to see more still. We are a meta-ICO.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

Hello, is there any video that shows how the token clarity beta run? I think people/future investors wants to see the pre product of this project before riding in. ( if there is, it seems I'm having a trouble finding it) #edit oh i see, there is some snapshots on the introductory video.

So what I understand is, the token report(tracker?) only shows the directory of all ICO's while for the clarity it gives realtime recommended ICO with the addition of your ratings/scores. Is that right? Is there a possibility that a scam ICO can be listed on the token report?
selinejung

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

Hello, is there any video that shows how the token clarity beta run? I think people/future investors wants to see the pre product of this project before riding in. ( if there is, it seems I'm having a trouble finding it) #edit oh i see, there is some snapshots on the introductory video.

So what I understand is, the token report(tracker?) only shows the directory of all ICO's while for the clarity it gives realtime recommended ICO with the addition of your ratings/scores. Is that right? Is there a possibility that a scam ICO can be listed on the token report?

Hello, thanks very much for the question. At the moment, there is a brief demo on the home page of our website that shows how Token Clarity works on Telegram, as well as in our introductory video as you discovered.

Token Tracker is our free ICO listing of every ICO in our database that is currently live or upcoming. We aim to list as many as we can find, and in our listing process our researchers do a general screening to ensure an ICO is not a scam. While we don't aim to list scam ICOs, but there's that possibility that one could end up having some problems that we discover later on in the research process.

In Token Clarity, we also do ICO updates if we discover scam allegations or if an ICO was canceled/disappeared off the grid. So we keep track of this information as well.

Hope this clears it up. Let us know if you have any more questions - our Telegram forum's a great place for that. Smiley
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

Hello, thanks very much for the question. At the moment, there is a brief demo on the home page of our website that shows how Token Clarity works on Telegram, as well as in our introductory video as you discovered.

Token Tracker is our free ICO listing of every ICO in our database that is currently live or upcoming. We aim to list as many as we can find, and in our listing process our researchers do a general screening to ensure an ICO is not a scam. While we don't aim to list scam ICOs, but there's that possibility that one could end up having some problems that we discover later on in the research process.

In Token Clarity, we also do ICO updates if we discover scam allegations or if an ICO was canceled/disappeared off the grid. So we keep track of this information as well.

Hope this clears it up. Let us know if you have any more questions - our Telegram forum's a great place for that. Smiley

Hmmm okay. What if a high rated ICO became a scam? (like devs left the project, and endless reasons for the exit scam) and Token Clarity subscriber already invested their money on it. Will the Token report be liable on their subscribers that is paying them monthly? Will you pay them back or give compensation? It's just a scenario that I could think of and I think it's not impossible to happen, right? I want to know what TR will respond on problem like this in the future.
selinejung

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:46:36 PM

Hmmm okay. What if a high rated ICO became a scam? (like devs left the project, and endless reasons for the exit scam) and Token Clarity subscriber already invested their money on it. Will the Token report be liable on their subscribers that is paying them monthly? Will you pay them back or give compensation? It's just a scenario that I could think of and I think it's not impossible to happen, right? I want to know what TR will respond on problem like this in the future.

Thanks for the follow up, you bring up an important point. We do not provide investment advice, and nothing published by Token Report constitutes an offer or recommendation to buy or sell a financial instrument or asset - therefore, we accept no liability for losses arising from the publication of this information. You can see our full disclaimer of liability in our white paper here: http://tokenreport.com/assets/white-paper-v2.pdf.

We believe that our information is obtained from reliable sources, but as you may know it is impossible to completely guarantee its accuracy in this world of ICOs! Thankfully, so far we have not seen any cases in our research process in which an ICO we had taken seriously turned out to be a scam or a fake project.
zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

Hi everyone! We recently just completed Metronome's one-sheet data. If you are in the Token Clarity Beta, please check out the one sheet at: https://api.tokenreport.com/paw4kg7

What are your thoughts on this ICO?
Galen

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

I think it would be more interesting if we did the opposite: We rate a project high risk and you pass on it, only to find out you could have made a ton of money on the deal. We pay you the gains you missed.   Smiley

But, then we would be in the insurance business...or the bookmaking business. So we don't do that. Instead, we're providing financial research and specifically staying away from buy sell hold recommendations. Our Risk Score is nearly 100% fact based, and for those components of it where we've had to make a judgment call, we are strictly transparent about the decisions we make. For example, not everyone agrees that securities regulation is a high risk factor. We think it is. So, you can weight our factors based on your own judgment. Bottom line: Token Clarity is designed to inform the diligent investor and put information at her fingertips that she can use to make a decision.
money2bitcoin

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

Here is Token Report's latest blog post: https://medium.com/tokenreport/which-icos-are-scams-how-we-dig-into-this-oft-fuzzy-question-f7843be67ea7

We're having a discussion about identifying scam ICOs in our Telegram forum: https://t.me/joinchat/DtuO-A237efEOnxD1BKy6g    Smiley
zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:10:59 PM

Hi everyone! Feds recently charged Maksim Zaslavskiy, founder of real-estate backed ICO for fraud. What are your thoughts on the credibility of an ICO that promise a product without fully transparent evidence? Take a look at this article: http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20171101/TECHNOLOGY/171109990/feds-charge-brooklyn-man-with-fraud-over-cryptocurrency-offering
zuyi10 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:39:52 PM

Hi everyone,

Great news! We got featured on Bloomberg today.
Out of the 100 top ranked coins according to Coinmarketcap, 65 issued an ICO, 75% of them had a medium or high risk of being regulated as securities. Bloomberg picked our regulatory risk analysis here: https://www.bloombergquint.com/business/2017/11/06/three-fourth-of-digital-tokens-are-riskier-than-you-realized

For more information on Token Report's regulatory risk score check out our blog post: https://medium.com/tokenreport/the-token-clarity-private-beta-is-here-7958d32e6da5

Thoughts and comments?

Enjoy Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: